Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 (2545 Views)

Youwin Connect 2018 Online Test Result Is Out!! / 2017 Youwin! Connect Application Open / 21 Success Tips For Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by mbeto: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
In case you have not heard, Youwin is a federal government initiative to empower start up entreprenuers and small scale business owners between ages of 18 years and 40 years. Over 5000 winners emerged from the last editions of the you win project. This is real and lots of young Nigerians have boosted their businesses with the you win grants. The grant ranges from 1 million naira to 10 million naira.
Youwin connect is invariably the 4th edition of the Youwin project.

YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia based relaunch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services. The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians.

Applicants Participation Criteria
1. Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
3. Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
4. Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
5. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
6. Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
7. Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
8. Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.

Please stop doubting, Youwin is real. The selection process is 100% devoid of corruption. As a previous winner of the you win project, I can assure you that this project is an opportunity. you dont have to let it slip. The success tips below are compiled based on my experience as a youwin awardee:

Tips to help you succeed in Youwin connect application

1. Know you Business inside out: For already existing business owners and start up entreprenuers, you have to carry out intensive research on the business you intend to venture into, know the strength, the weakness, the profit margin and the risks involved in the business. You must know your market, trends and your ideas should focus more on adding value and differentiating your brand from that of your competitors

2. Your Business idea should be achieveable and Original:
Dont ever try to use software or any program to write your business plan. Your Plan should be realistic, achieveable and original. Dont copy people's business plan.

3. Your business idea should fill a market Gap:
All you have to do is to look around you. Make observations and you will certainly spot a problem/gap in the market, then you proffer a solution to the problem through your product/services. Coming up with an idea to run a business that is the same with what is already in the market will slim your chances of making it. Just differentiate your business idea from others, make sure you spot a gap and aim to fill it with your product/services.

Read more tips http://www.9jadome.info/2017/08/success-tips-for-youwin-connect-2017.html

2 Likes

Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by okunfemm(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
nice report
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by Effect001(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
I know that previous Youwin under GEJ gave grants between 1 to 10 million to selected winners. This current Youwin Connect under PMB are they also going to give grants to possible winners or is it only providing Enterprise Education ?
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by adiec23(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Are undergraduate student illegible to apply?
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by MrHenshaw: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
adiec23:
Are undergraduate student illegible to apply?

Did u read it all?No1 criteria clearly said it.An undergraduate highest qualification is WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc certificate.An undergraduate of a University except those with OND,NCE are still a secondary school leaver.
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by jamesmor: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Hello dear Mbeto, pls I need to get in touch with you urgently as to d info u shared recently.pls I really need to speak with u.pls kindly giv me an opportunity to talk wit u.pls u could link me up on watsapp:
08052490359.thks u in anticipation
JAMES!!
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by jamesmor: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Hello Mbeto,pls I need to speak wit u urgently based on d info u shared recently. pls kindly link me up on watsapp:
08052490359. JAMES!!!
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by jamesmor: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Hello Mbeto,pls I need to speak with u urgently as to d info u shared. pls my number is 08052490359.pls kindly link me up on watsapp.Thks in anticipation
JAMES!!!
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by Honeypie2016(f): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello Mbeto,good day.please my name was shortlisted. I really need your help on how to go about the 2nd phase since you've been there before. Please can you send your number to this email address ogechiifeoma55@gmail.com.Your help will be appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by jamesmor: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
@honeypie,pls has he sent u his number??
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by SHEGZYRAY: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2017
@ mbeto, please I wouldn't mind getting your contact for chats. Thanks.
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by XaintJoel20: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mbeto can we talk privately? I need your assistance urgently.

Thanks.

Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by gabaze: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good to be here
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by Mustab81: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
if u need help on how to answer those questions and score at least 90cd points in ecah module.
whatapp on 07035729539. at the end of each module u will receiving ur score on ur phone and emai
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by creepsyme(f): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
mbeto:
In case you have not heard, Youwin is a federal government initiative to empower start up entreprenuers and small scale business owners between ages of 18 years and 40 years. Over 5000 winners emerged from the last editions of the you win project. This is real and lots of young Nigerians have boosted their businesses with the you win grants. The grant ranges from 1 million naira to 10 million naira.
Youwin connect is invariably the 4th edition of the Youwin project.

YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia based relaunch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services. The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians.

Applicants Participation Criteria
1. Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
3. Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
4. Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
5. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
6. Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
7. Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
8. Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.

Please stop doubting, Youwin is real. The selection process is 100% devoid of corruption. As a previous winner of the you win project, I can assure you that this project is an opportunity. you dont have to let it slip. The success tips below are compiled based on my experience as a youwin awardee:

Tips to help you succeed in Youwin connect application

1. Know you Business inside out: For already existing business owners and start up entreprenuers, you have to carry out intensive research on the business you intend to venture into, know the strength, the weakness, the profit margin and the risks involved in the business. You must know your market, trends and your ideas should focus more on adding value and differentiating your brand from that of your competitors

2. Your Business idea should be achieveable and Original:
Dont ever try to use software or any program to write your business plan. Your Plan should be realistic, achieveable and original. Dont copy people's business plan.

3. Your business idea should fill a market Gap:
All you have to do is to look around you. Make observations and you will certainly spot a problem/gap in the market, then you proffer a solution to the problem through your product/services. Coming up with an idea to run a business that is the same with what is already in the market will slim your chances of making it. Just differentiate your business idea from others, make sure you spot a gap and aim to fill it with your product/services.

Read more tips http://www.9jadome.info/2017/08/success-tips-for-youwin-connect-2017.html
hello dear, I recieved a mail congratulting me as a stage one winner of youwin and I am requested to commence training online. is this real or fraud? pls kindly reply I want to be sure. thank you.
Re: Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 by eliok(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2018
See how others got shortlisted quickly as they share testimonies[[url=http://www.youwinconnectng.tk][/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer The Interview Question: ‘what Is Your Salary Expectation?’ / Afro Lotto Vacancies For POS Manager And POS Assistance / Build Your Dream House Wit! BIZTECH CONSULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.