Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? (1074 Views)

Rock any woman with big and Long joystick / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please medical experts in the house help me with this I had an argument with a guy that squeezing a girls breast makes it large and big so I want any expert in the house to clarify this.
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by Freeko4: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Start squeezing your balls for some weeks.Come back and tell us if it becomes larger.

1 Like

Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
thorpido:
Start squeezing your balls for some weeks.Come back and tell us if it becomes larger.
mumu I site you.
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by thorpido(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
ahamonyeka:
mumu I site you.
Mumu wey ask dundee question dey call person mumu.
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
thorpido:
fool like you which one is mumu question there?I ask what I do not know of you know it you foolish idiot would have answered it.anu ewu.
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
thorpido:
which one is mumu question there?you just wanna look for trouble if an idiot like you know the question you would have given me the answer.I ask what I do not know and you are writing nonsense please go call your stupid parent mumu at home. Anu ewu.
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by thorpido(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
ahamonyeka:
which one is mumu question there?you just wanna look for trouble if an idiot like you know the question you would have given me the answer.I ask what I do not know and you are writing nonsense please go call your stupid parent mumu at home. Anu ewu.
An apple doesn't fall far from the tree so if you start talking about parents,you should have simply gone to your mother and squeeze her breas.ts to get an answer to the foolish question you are asking.
I didn't insult you with my answer but showed you an analogy but you were too dumb to decipher because you came as a dumb offspring to understand.
I'm no fool so I don't ask foolish questions like you.

I won't respond to any more mention from you,you're too foolish to get my attention.

Anuofia,iberibe

I checked your profile.You mean as old as you are with a bald head,you still ask foolish questions? O bu odachi.
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by Absoj(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
thorpido:
grin grin grin Nairaland no go make person kolo with laff grin grin
Biko! if u get answer give am. grin
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
thorpido:
An apple doesn't fall far from the tree so if you start talking about parents,you should have simply gone to your mother and squeeze her breas.ts to get an answer to the foolish question you are asking.
I didn't insult you with my answer but showed you an analogy but you were too dumb to decipher because you came as a dumb offspring to understand.
I'm no fool so I don't ask foolish questions like you.

I won't respond to any more mention from you,you're too foolish to get my attention.

Anuofia,iberibe

I checked your profile.You mean as old as you are with a bald head,you still ask foolish questions? O bu odachi.
clueless idiot with a decorated foolishness.quite me make thunder fire your generations.umu nmon kugbukwa gi.
Re: Does Squeezing Of A Woman's Breast Makes It Big And Large? by ahamonyeka(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
thorpido:
mumu how are you today?

(1) (Reply)

Mom’s Before & After Photos Should Scare You From Tanning Too Much / Rain Soul & Rain Core Available / Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.