Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) (76604 Views)

Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is what was removed from the stomach of a woman who thought she was pregnant, not knowing she had fibroid

According to the woman based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, it hasn’t been an easy journey for her because she thought she was pregnant with child.

She revealed that having to deal with the loss of 3 children to different medical conditions wasn’t easy for her as a mother but the sight of the protruding stomach brought back a little bit of hope.

For almost 2 years nothing happened and she had to go to the hospital to check up and run scan. It was during these scan that she was told that she wasn’t pregnant but had Fibroid.

They spoke to her about the symptoms and she realised that she's had this thing for more than 7 years without knowing what it was.

She disclosed that her devastation was indeed unbearable because her husband had left her insinuating that what she was carrying in her stomach was the reason for his misfortunes in life.

The woman has undergone a successful surgery and the fibroids removed.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/massive-fibroids-removed-from-womans-stomach-after-surgery.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by victormartyn(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tor, baba God na your hand we dey o!

Especially for this Naija.
Thank God say she no follow there go o.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by rickyboss333: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chai! wat a pity. Ignorance is a bitch, poverty is a bastard. well I thank God she didn't loose her Life

46 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thank God she is alive

This is not the end of the world.

With life there is hope.

Wish her all the best as she look forward to conceiving again.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
embarassed fibroid. This thing don scattered sum happy home/marriage. Women dey sufa well well

7 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by docadams: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
ipobarethieves:
embarassed fibroid. This thing don scattered sum happy home/marriage. Women dey sufa well well

Such suffering is usually attributable to ignorance and very warped believes

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Daniel14031998: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thank God she's still alive! God will make a way dear.

7 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Graphic pictures abeg sad
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Toscarel: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
village ppl at work
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
fibroids are so nasty, before I marry, I must make sure my future wife doesn't have this nasty thing in her because I want 10 kids

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by tasceige(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Awwh!!

Oh No!!

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Terrible.. Her husband even left her because of it?? What happened to "for better for worse"?

Men!!!

The picture is scary.

4 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by davodyguy: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
rickyboss333:
Chai! wat a pity. Ignorance is a bitch, poverty is a bastard. well I thank God she didn't loose her Life
I can agree with you, cos if she's knowledgeable and have money, a scan of N2000 would have revealed what's in her womb

18 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Macgreat(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chop here, chop there.

Nigerian women don't know that the major cause of this thing is AWOOF and BAD BELLE.

Love your neighbors, Stop jealousy. Share your boyfriend with other women.

and this thing will be far from you.

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Mankosi: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
For 2yrs before she did a scan? So she didn't do any scan before 9months?

7 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is regrettably very prevalent amongst black women in my opinion.

Saw three women today walking together and you'd swear they were pregnant triplets until you ask.

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by nattty(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Make the hospital dispose that thing properly cos I don't trust this Suya sellers, dem fit sell am 4 person chop .. undecided
Only God know Watin we don chop sef grin

12 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=sparkle6 post=73358973][/quote]

This is spam sir.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Dreambeat: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
It looks like a hysterectomy was additionally done for her

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by autotrader014(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Mankosi: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
nattty:
Make the hospital dispose that thing properly cos I don't trust this Suya sellers, dem fit sell am 4 person chop .. undecided
dey go call am tozo....and people go buy chop

7 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Fineboybigboy: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
nattty:
This one deep o

11 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by Mankosi: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
fibroids are so nasty, before I marry, I must make sure my future wife doesn't have this nasty thing in her because I want 10 kids
I remember my girlfriend then have it.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by boolet: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ovoko!!! shocked
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
nattty:
It's usually given to the owner to dispose herself as she pleases.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet / 28days Detox Slim Tea. / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.