Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee (1107 Views)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, but Won't Protect This Christian Asylum Seeker
3 August, 2017
Dale Hurd

CBN's viewers have responded overwhelmingly to a story we brought you last week about an Iranian Christian facing deportation by Sweden back to certain danger in Iran.

At this moment, Aideen Strandsson's future still remains in limbo. She waits for either the possibility of political asylum or to be deported.

The Iranian actress left Islam to become a Christian after having a dream about Jesus. She came to Sweden in 2014 on a work visa.

Aideen has been very public about her new faith, which means she faces prison, rape, and death if returned to the Islamic Republic of Iran.

"It is really dangerous for me and I don't know why immigration doesn't believe that. I'm really in danger," Aideen told CBN News.

Even though Sweden's migration board says, on its own web page, that it will never deport asylum seekers to nations where they face danger, and doing so is a violation of the Geneva convention on refugees, the migration board rejected Aideen's request for asylum and turned it over to border police for eventual deportation.

"The migration board information regarding Iranian prisons tells us that torture and rape is common and it is a breach of international law to subject any person to such treatment," Swedish attorney Gabriel Donner said.

So many CBN viewers contacted the migration board after our story aired, that a migration board official contacted CBN News and told us, "...the fact that your readers write to us will not change the Migration Agency's decision, nor can we change the court's decision."

"Her case has been appealed and processed by the Migration Agency and thereafter by the Swedish courts, which have also decided that she cannot be granted asylum," Ulrika Langels of the Swedish Migration Board wrote.

CBN News has received many offers of help and even asylum for Aideen from other nations. But Strandsson cannot leave Sweden. Her Iranian passport has been taken away.

And she says her first choice is to remain in Sweden, if possible.

Strandsson and other Christian asylum seekers in Sweden face deportation at the same time that the Swedish government has given 150 protected identities to former ISIS fighters who have returned to Sweden so that they can find jobs.

There will be no such help for Aideen.

"They said to me, 'It's your personal life and it's not our problem if you decided to become a Christian, and it's your problem,'" Aideen said.

Donner says Christians deported to Muslim nations face certain danger.

"Some of them are killed straight off, some of them succeed in going into hiding, some of them escape to another place, but you are putting them at risk," Donner said.

Migration Board head Mikael Ribbenvik could order her case reopened, but Aideen is now relying on a power much greater than the Swedish government - the power of Jesus Christ.

"I think about that dream I had in Iran, about Jesus and I still think, he is watching me…he will help me," Aideen said.

Meanwhile, Aideen's attorney says he will try for another hearing, but there's no guarantee her case will be heard.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/august/sweden-shields-150-isis-fighters-but-wont-protect-this-christian-asylum-seeker

We can now see how liberalism is the motherboard for Islamism, they are both enemies of the cross. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

We can now see how liberalism is the motherboard for Islamism, they are both enemies of the cross. sad
Thank God for Trump

1 Like

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by seunny4lif(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sweden
That's country is full of Arabs people
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
NgcoboP:

Thank God for Trump

He is the answer to the prayers of interceeding Christians. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
seunny4lif:

Sweden
That's country is full of Arabs people

That is what liberal ideologies does to a country. lipsrsealed
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by seunny4lif(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

That is what liberal ideologies does to a country. lipsrsealed
I tell ya
Same is happening in Germany now
France too will be turn to an Arab nation soon
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
seunny4lif:

I tell ya

That is why liberalism is worse than Islamism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by plappville(f): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
seunny4lif:

I tell ya

And Canada. Thats why E-Muslim SANDRA SOLOMON is fighting to protect Canada from been Islamic in the future.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
plappville:

And Canada. Thats why E-Muslim SANDRA SOLOMON is fighting to protect Canada from been Islamic in the future.

Canada with its liberal policies, if care is not taken will soon follow suit.
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by kennyblack94: 1:33am On Aug 15, 2017
The most stupid and meaningless post tonight.. Posted by a coward and religious bigot.. That supports Christiainity all in the name to please your fairytale jesus..maybe when your eyes and brain restarts you can clearly see their ain't difference between the two biggest scam and mind imprisonment program existing in the world now called Christianity and Islam just that you're busy defending the one you sold your soul and prosperity of your generation to which is fairytale jesus.. ....The only export Nigerians know and can boast of is religion..

1 Like

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by BAILMONEY: 2:04am On Aug 15, 2017
kennyblack94:
The most stupid and meaningless post tonight.. Posted by a coward and religious bigot.. That supports Christiainity all in the name to please your fairytale jesus..maybe when your eyes and brain restarts you can clearly see their ain't difference between the two biggest scam and mind imprisonment program existing in the world now called Christianity and Islam just that you're busy defending the one you soul your and prosperity of your generation to which is fairytale jesus.. ....The only Nigerians know and export is religion.. .
YOU ARE SENSLESS
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YOU ARE SENSLESS

Lol. Pained nigga
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by BAILMONEY: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Pained nigga
I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY THAT YOUR JIHADIST BROTHERS ARE CONQUERING WESTERN WORLD WITH THE HELP OF STEWPEED LEFTISTS

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY THAT YOUR JIHADIST BROTHERS ARE CONQUERING WESTERN WORLD WITH THE HELP OF STEWPEED LEFTISTS

I know you are happy that your evil Christians are conquering the middle eatern countries
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by kennyblack94: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hate christains because they live in fairytale and their reasons are biased as per what there literally book acclaimed holy bible. ..they can only judge people but when you give them reply they weren't expecting.. .see them pick up attitude..
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by kennyblack94: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
BAILMONEY:
It might interest you to know I ain't a Muslim likewise I ain't a Christan but I reason more naturally as per towards humanity unlike you guys imprisoned by Western and Arab religion (christains and Muslims) ...
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by SalamRushdie: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
kennyblack94:
The most stupid and meaningless post tonight.. Posted by a coward and religious bigot.. That supports Christiainity all in the name to please your fairytale jesus..maybe when your eyes and brain restarts you can clearly see their ain't difference between the two biggest scam and mind imprisonment program existing in the world now called Christianity and Islam just that you're busy defending the one you sold your soul and prosperity of your generation to which is fairytale jesus.. ....The only export Nigerians know and can boast of is religion..

Another pained homosexual sighted
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
kennyblack94:

I hate christains because they live in fairytale and their reasons are biased as per what there literally book acclaimed holy bible. ..they can only judge people but when you give them reply they weren't expecting.. .see them pick up attitude..

The battle is good vs evil and you have surely pitched your tent to where your heart is leaning to. If you hate Christians it is because you hate God and whatever reminds you of Him.
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
ollah1:

I know you are happy that your evil Christians are conquering the middle eatern countries

The onus is on you to show the evidence how Christians are "conquering" the middle eastern countries. cool
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
kennyblack94:

It might interest you to know I ain't a Muslim likewise I ain't a Christan but I reason more naturally as per towards humanity unlike you guys imprisoned by Western and Arab religion (christains and Muslims) ...

You are not neutral, you are either for good or evil there is no middle ground. cool
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Another pained homosexual sighted

He is most likely to be a frustrated liberal.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by SalamRushdie: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

He is most likely to be a frustrated liberal.

I smell the spirit of homosexuality in him though
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I smell the spirit of homosexuality in him though

Would you expect most homosexuals to support the first homosexual President?

Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The onus is on you to show the evidence how Christians are "conquering" the middle eastern countries. cool

What countries ruined Iraq?
What countries ruined Syria?
What countries ruined Libya?
What countries ruined Afganistan?
Re: Sweden Shields 150 ISIS Fighters, But Wouldn't Protect This Christian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
ollah1:

What countries ruined Iraq?
What countries ruined Syria?
What countries ruined Libya?
What countries ruined Afganistan?

Definitely not Christians. Christians should not be confused with secular countries. As far as am concerned there are no theocratic Christian Countries, all are free to practise their religion as they deem fit. And their foreign policies should not be blamed for the war between the Sunnis and Shias.

(1) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Has Appointed His Brother As A Minister. / The U.S. Military Presence In Niger / Breaking: Trump Survives Impeachment Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.