Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some (7579 Views)

This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad / Ghananian Actress Yvonne Nelson Breaks Leg In An Accident / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
maximized:

Very true but who no go like see the alleged tape? 

I don't want to see it before I go blind. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by riversman: 12:55am On Feb 14, 2010
@alowy-emeka , come again, grin

i meant repeat urself, lol, i could never understand what that meant, wen my uncle always said it "come again", if he did not hear clearly
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by lawrence83: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
Please bring it own

but that should be after 6pm, i dont mind seeing dos slut naked.
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by aloyemeka2: 3:36am On Feb 18, 2010
Ghanaian Actresses’ Sex Tape Is Out Next Week

The sex tape scandal that involves three famous Ghanaian actresses as published by NEWS ONE, a popular newspaper in Ghana has been driving fans crazy for some time now. By next week, readers will know whether their guesses as speculated were true or not.

The sex tape which was recorded secretly, according to NEWS ONE shows the three actresses having sex with a Nigerian business tycoon in a house believed to be in the plush Trassaco Valley in Accra. The video is believed to have been recorded on different occasions as the actresses never knew they were dating the same man.

The editor of NEWS ONE newspaper, Benet Akuoku confirmed the story on Peacefm’s Entertainment Review program.“If there hasn’t been anything like that, we wouldn’t report it. We all know the consequences that will follow up if a story like this is not true,” he confirmed.

He was also asked when the much anticipated sex tape will be coming out.“We will have a meeting on that, we have to decided the right time to bring out the tape. But the tape will come out by next week.”

The newspaper described the three actresses involved in the sex tape as follows;

The first, she is a light-skinned lady and daughter of a well known musician who is not a Christian.This actress is rumoured to have had a romantic relationship with a celebrated sports person. Reports are that on December 31st of last year, she was spotted in Nigeria, partying with the Nigerian.

She underwent the hardest drill as she could be heard virtually panting for breath. It is not clear if her estranged relationship with her former boyfriend had anything with this sex video.

The second actress in the video is a chocolate-skinned lady who likes keeping long hair. Her face is on a several giant-sized bill boards dotted all over Accra.

She was recently rumored to have broken up with the father of her son. The tall lady with charming cat-like eyes was also captured in various sex positions trying hard to satisfy her ‘man’.

The third actress, daughter of a Christian leader, is comparatively a new face in the industry and became popular mainly after appearing in a movie that talks about love, abortion and ghosts. She is not a tall person. That movie is a new one and the CDs are not too hard to come by

Ghanacelebrities.com will not hide it from our readers when the names are out and when we get hold of the said sex tape.

By: Obour Amankwa / GhanaCelebrities.Com
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by aloyemeka2: 3:38am On Feb 18, 2010
3-Some suspects

1. NADIA BUARI

2. JACKIE APIAH

3. YVONNE NELSON
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by aloyemeka2: 3:50am On Feb 18, 2010

Yvonne
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by THEAMAKA(f): 4:54am On Feb 18, 2010
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NAMED THEM ALL!
*GO GIRL, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY. . .*
hahahahahahaha are they silly or what? why would three major actresses agree to do some lousy 3-some 4-some with some guy? lolol
nadia, of course.
jackie and yvonne, had to be there, no one else fit the description.
na wa! will be looking out for that tape.
Yvonne is hot, love her figure. hope to stay that size for a long time.
  cool
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by aloyemeka2: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by aloyemeka2: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2010
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FgEwgvfhDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]

Listen from 4" 30 sec to end.
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by nellaluv(f): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2010
This tape is gonna be juicy explosive cheesy
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
MrCrackles:

^ ^ ^ Are insane

OBVIOUSLY!! grin grin grin

can't wait for the video to be released grin

@aloy
what's the point of the video, i had no idea what they were saying.
i just remember that guy is an actor. i remember he did a good number of movies alongside mr ibu, but he's crap though. tongue
and he seems to suck in the music department too.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by aieromon(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2010
~Still lurkin' around for a download link~

Next week,you say?
I'll be back.
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by femionasan(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2010
lwkmd, aieromon, u are funny. U have nothing to say about all that is going on. Ur own be say make u see download link for the video. I can imagine u logging in on ur starcoms every 2 hours for updates on the link. There is no link, just go to www.roundandbrown.com.
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by aloyemeka2: 1:27am On Feb 20, 2010
aieromon:

~Still lurkin' around for a download link~

Next week,you say?
I'll be back.

grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Na pay per view o. wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by aieromon(m): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2010
I don't hyperventilate and name names like a kid.
If you want me to make a concise comment,i gotta see the vid=DOWNLOAD LINK
I aint payin' for no Ghollywood bu!!shyt.
Re: Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some by meobizy(f): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
They didn’t hear of an uncredited fourth actress: she’s always on low cut hair, has two hands, two feet and is well recognized for barking like a dog in most of her movies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Lady Gaga's Unclad Body Suit Displays Her Privates At American Music Awards / Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki / Pics:Meet Billionaire Daughter,DJ Cuppy's Handsome Cousin,Prince Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.