Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

[ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (4109 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1)

[ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince by otexbaba(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
According to what Ghana Celebrities reported, two top Ghanaian celebrities, Yvonne Nelson and Mzbel are at loggerheads with each other over Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince, who may not know that they exist or aware that both ladies are fighting over him after allegedly fathering a child out of wedlock.

It was reported that Mzbel had disclosed to a mutual friend of both celebs about how Yvonne is dying to make Ice Prince notice her and maybe go down low with him. This mutual friend then reportedly told Yvonne about what Mzbel said about Yvonne behind her. Call this ‘big time olofofo (gossip)’? You are on point.

Not happy with the way Mzbel allegedly back-stabbed her, Yvonne was accused of doing what Ruggedman reportedly did to 9ice during their hyped ‘fight’ by recording her conversation with Mzbel, when she (Mzbel) later reportedly called to apologise for her wrong doing and also explain that the mutual friend had added

read more here - http://giditrend.com/ghananian-actress-yvonne-nelson-and-mzbel-stabs-each-other-over-ice-prince/

source - www.giditrend.com

Re: [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince by MissyB3(f): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2012

(1)

Photos: Wizkid, Eniola Badmus, Goldenboy Attends Obafemi Martins' Private Beach / Two Men Arrested With 50 Litres Of Blood In Lagos / Lmao!! Iyanya And His Dog Strikes Matching Pout Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.