Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes (48903 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Islie: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
CASUAL SEX ENDS MARRIAGE

By Arron Nyamayaro,

The marriage of a Zimbabwean woman has collapsed amid recent revelations of her alleged unprotected sex romp with a popular local businessman.

According to H-Metro, it is claimed that Junior Takuranarwo, decided to drink beer as a way of relieving stress but things escalated and ended in an unprotected sex romp.

When details of this escapade emerged, her marriage ended.

Junior confirmed that her marriage has irretrievably broken following her one-night stand with the businessman named Noah.

She claimed she intended to relieve stress since her husband was out on business.

“I regret drinking beer when my husband was away. I got drunk and I was lured into unprotected sex by a local businessman who promised me money to start business.

My life is no longer the same, I feel bad for cheating on my husband.

"To be honest with you I only cheated on my husband once after he left me for two months to work in South Africa. I decided to repent.

"I thought beer drinking reduces stress but it turned out to be the opposite, it ruined my life. It affected my health. It exposed my weakness and today I pray for another chance in marriage. Marriage gives women dignity, it separates women from whores and it adds value to women.

"I regret my actions and I pray that the Lord may forgive my wrongdoings. I now see the difference, between darkness and light, single women and married. I feel sorry for myself and my family and I look forward to another chance,” said Junior.

http://hmetro.co.zw/casual-sex-ends-marriage/

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Islie: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
bb

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by jakD: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
A big shame on her, she may likely not get the chance any more especially when she's now on the internet. God will forgive you really but you can't go without being punished, your punishment may be inability to get a good husband any longer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by tuscani: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Such a fool

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by jakD: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Islie:
bb
Seriously, if you contest for any electoral post, no matter how little it is, I will campaign against you. Imagine, you still come to contest to comment first, GREEDINESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!.

14 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Her ways have caught up with her, a night of passion can lead to a lifetime of pain. That said, she did wrong and has asked for forgiveness. The husband should forgive her, not easy _ but we are in the season of forgiveness. She seems repentant, unlike the man on some other thread who claims not to owe his wife faithfulness.

Always remember that _the road to adultery is paved with good intentions. Tread carefully.

Daeylar:

"Marriage gives women dignity, it separates women from whores and it adds value to women."

I wanted to make a comment but after reading this ,
No need

Hahaha. I just sighted that, must be part of her ploy to gain forgiveness faster.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Daeylar(f): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
"Marriage gives women dignity, it separates women from whores and it adds value to women."

I wanted to make a comment but after reading this trash,
No need

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Daeylar(f): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by IdeyFindWife: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
jakD:
A big shame on her, she may likely not get the chance any more especially when she's now on the internet. God will forgive you really but you can't go without being punished, your punishment may be inability to get a good husband any longer.

This yellow pawpaw wey be like half-done puff-puff undecided?

Forget, she go get husband soon wink!

Whether good or not, na another question!

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Evablizin(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok ma you are forgiven you can now go in peace
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by holatin(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
ehya Pele

I feel Like buying beers for any female nairalander tonight

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by EKITI001: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
na wa o
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Krystaal(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nothing sweet pass skin to skin apart from having lots of cash, receive BJ, Bleep on chair...my point is Skin to Skin is sweeeet! grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by SeniorZato(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Are you serious
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by jegz25(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
body no b firewood na...
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by spartan50(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
All this judges una sin pass her own.. Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by yungryder(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Kingvick: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked
Nothing Person No go hear..

Dont Forget to visit http://yukhub.com today
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Young03(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
OMG see boobi
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
The man is such a weakling. So just because she cheated in an alcohol drunken haze, that made him to end his marriage? What a ball-less, petty nigga. As if he hasn't been sleeping with tons of his side chicks, is it because he was never caught? Self righteous men like this irritate me!

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
space booked.
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by akpamuomenka: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
You were drunk......

You had sex with a man that promised you money to start business.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by itiswellandwell: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pele
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by mark0020(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Marriage gives women dignity, it separates women from whores and it adds value to women."
After reading that comment i really understand so much about her and some married ladies.they hide under marriage to satisfy there sexual desires

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by essence1: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=jakD post=59122953] A big shame on her, she may likely not get the chance any more especially when she's now on the internet. God will forgive you really but you can't go without being punished, your punishment may be inability to get a good husband any longer. [/quote. Did she tell you she wanted to remarry.
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by Joseunlimited(f): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
The book of proverbs says don't drink wine when you're thinking cus it's can't cure it
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by grandstar(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
jakD:

Stop the self righteousness! Most Nigerian men only demand fidelity from women but turn a blind eye to shameless promiscuity amongst married men.

God is not partial. All adulterers including those who think they have 2 heads will face the same judgment (Read Hebrews 13:4)

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by smartnero24(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok ma you are forgiven you can now go in peace

Girls on low cut Eenh...... Dolatile
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:
Why u so pained dou
Goan take 6 bottles of chilled KUNU
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by alizma: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

I wanted to make a comment but after reading this trash,
No need
she has tasted the two side of the coin and as such, I think she knows what she is saying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.