Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes (48896 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by iceybux(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
The man is such a weakling. So just because she cheated in an alcohol drunken haze, that made him to end his marriage? What a ball-less, petty nigga. As if he hasn't been sleeping with tons of his side chicks, is it because he was never caught? Self righteous men like this irritate me!

swallow mentality everywhere
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by earthcrust: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2017
The Idea of married spouses leaving one another because of greener pastures is not good at all cos there is no way temptation will not come. In my opinion the man shld forgive and take back his wife after a forensic medica check up. To err is human but to forgive is divine.
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by sfinkzslot(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2017
am not judging her o, but i think if she is given the chance to have another one night romp she would take it neat
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by earthcrust: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2017
If d man had gone to SA with his wife Satan would not have easily had his way. The truth is that d lady is just using beer and money to cover, the main truth is that she was badly hungry for sex.and it is very rear to see a modern day who can bear it.There are so many women in d world today silently suffering from lack of sex from their spouse and cannot speak out,
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by redsun(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Why is this anybody's business? Is she mugabe's daughter?
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by daviesmania(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
madam live-am u don dey freak teh teh, no be today
Re: Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes by kjan64: 12:39am On Nov 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experienced Mothers In The House / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.