Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Alerts Wey Make Sense - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Alerts Wey Make Sense (456 Views)

Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari / Only If You're The Right Person (or It Won't Make Sense) / Apprenticeship Vs. Internship: What Makes Sense For Your Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alerts Wey Make Sense by Pricelesstreshz(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
https:///2msd0rfBwOr38wJuDvy8E2

*FOTIZO NAIJA ONLINE JOB TOP ALERTS FOR THE WEEK*

*Credit Alert Amt: NGN 8,800.00 Cr Acct: 006xxxx342 Desc: CSH DEP FOTIZO NAIJA ONLINE @ Time: 23/07/17 @ 2:25 PM Bal: NGN 42,350.35. #Save today*

*Graduate from being a GOSSIP CREATOR OR MAKERS ON THE INTERNET to being a JOB CREATOR AND MONEY MAKERS* by spending at just two hours of your time on the internet and received weekly alert of up to N84,000 and above monthly with Valuable Skill to go with it.

*Here are our TOP TEN EARNERS FOR THE WEEK.*

1. *CHISOM JOHN* *N8,800* Top earner for two weeks in a row. Last week earned *N11,500*

2. *OKI MODINAT KOFOWOROLA* (joined less than 5 days to alert day. Emerged as *VIP OF THE WEEK AND VIP WITH HIGHEST OFFICE STAFF AND BONUS ALERT OF THE WEEK*��������

3. *MONSURAH MUSA ADERANTI*

4. *ABUBAKRE HAMMED KHADIJAH*

5. *YUSUF SODIQ*

6. *OLAYIWOLA AYOWOLE*

7. *OLANIYI ESTHER OLUDELE*

8. *OMOTOLA NAFISAT AJAO*

9. *ESTHER BAMIDELE COLLINS*

10. *AFUNLEHIN TAOHEEDAT*

*congratulations to all top earners of the week* ����

*Chisom John again emerged as our top earners for the week for two weeks in a role* Congratulations
���

*Credit Alert Amt: NGN 8,800.00 Cr Acct: 006xxxx342 Desc: CSH DEP FOTIZO NAIJA ONLINE @ Time: 23/07/17 @ 2:25 PM Bal: NGN 42,350.35. #Save today*

*TESTIMONY*
"Hi to you all !!!

I introduced Naija online job to everyone here.

Some people paid to join the VIP group�����...

And some people asked if I have been PAID but I never replied.(Simply because i would not tell lies).

I joined Naija on line job VIP on Tuesday evening(18/7/17) which is 6 days ago.

And! Few minutes ago I received credit alert for the job well done.

�to FOTIZO NAIJA ONLINE JOB!!!"

*-OKI MODINAT* (VIP OF THE WEEK)

*Join this Moving train get the weekly alert and acquire the skill too. JOIN THIS LINK NOW*

*FOTIZO IS TRULY CHANGING AND ADDING VALUES TO LIFE..., JOIN NOW*

*FOTIZO... BE SKILLFUL, BE HONEST , BE WEALTHY*

Signed
*BANJO OMOGBEHIN*
ADMINISTRATOR.

(1) (Reply)

Over $19bn Worth Of Scholarships In North America / New Jobs At UAC Foods Limited For Distributors / Are Their Venture Capitalist Or Investors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.