Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony (39780 Views)

Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Slay mama everywhere
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nov6(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
This gathering is a suspicious one, why that kind of hair Reminds me of a movie-GLEE
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by shevy878: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
I dey pity the groom. haha! no sleeping for night, karachika on the lookout.
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by lastmaster(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is a cult gathering
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by psp2pc(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
bosom displays
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by paix(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
They look like mermaids to me.
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by williamdeluxe(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Someone said it looked lyk a Bollywood scene bt d the truth ix datz wat it ix STAGED TO GET MORE LIKES ON INSTAGRAM
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Una thick abeg
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Etizz: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
kinda scary gathering
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by michaelfriday44(m): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2017
see der hairs ,mermaids
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by ireneidiva(f): 3:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Evaberry:
... by
I won't say what's really on my mind.
but .the bride seem to be the only pretty one there
Can you see all their faces?
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Edum13656: 3:56am On Aug 04, 2017
dem no de cover their head while praying?
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2017
how can women pray in such obvious unclothedness?
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by figure007(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2017
decatalyst:
Dem be like karashikas observing their rituals...especially with their animal/human weave on.

grin grin

It romantically looks so occult
that was the first thing I thought.. .so scary to me other their looks. .. Only God knows what they might be into because looking at that picture and the settings t looks occult... Godnhave mercy if it's just a misconception I thought off.
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by figure007(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Nov6:

you are very observant dear
looks occult. . God have mercy
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by seangy4konji: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017
Photo of your own natural hair or you can shove it you know the rest.
Nne5:
Cute but their natural hair would've suited them better instead of those silky stuff.

#TeamNaturalHair any day.
#TeamKinkyHairRockers.

We rock like kilode!
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by boomssey(f): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
decatalyst:
Dem be like karashikas observing their rituals...especially with their animal/human weave on.

grin grin

It romantically looks so occult
and she looks like their queen.
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nov6(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
figure007:
looks occult. . God have mercy
anything is possible. Leme not be in a hurry to speak
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Bigboss111(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2017
What a big joke. By their dressing, I think God forbids nudity. Anyways, amen!
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by whallheY(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2017
See as all of them is looking F*ckable shocked ....see setting of assest grin
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by agrovick(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Iskaba
See delicious meals
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by hardon1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
theylook like marmaids having meeting. the girls dem fine sha, see as dem dey "breastful"
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by fyxboss(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
dapsoneh:
Hmmmmmmm, DAT gal on the right with DAT wonderfully wrapped booby
u sef sight am
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by Nne5: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
femi4:
Dey there dey console yourself
Leave me make I dey console myself
Mtchewww. undecided angry

seangy4konji:
Photo of your own natural hair or you can shove it you know the rest.
undecided
Fvck off.
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by gwama: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Brazilian wicks everywhere
Re: Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony by seangy4konji: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol. Aque
Nne5:

Leave me make I dey console myself
Mtchewww. undecided angry

undecided
Fvck off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) / Behold The King Of Street Foodz In Naija- Olukayode Omowa Of Cripsy Grills / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.