Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) (39747 Views)

50-Year-Old Woman Weds For The First Time In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) / In Kogi, 28-Year-Old Woman Weds 78-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt76klagh7501.60350619.jpg[/img]

Onyi Nwabia just got married to the love of her life who happens to be a charming English man. The pair met, fell in love and did not let their cultural or racial difference stop them from building a future together.

The couple had their traditional wedding in Nigeria in April 2016. This September, they decided to take the celebration back to her husband’s homeland and have a big fat UK wedding at Brixton.

Onyi looked stunning in her natural hair and natural looking makeup while her groom was very handsome in his grey suit and top hat. See more photos below:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2t9u2scltdhg.dd1d3659.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2o1o3ov4mijg.d9c47013.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1veu60151bm8.0bc6123d.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3mkpanauum0g.98f4f75d.jpg[/img]

Source :
https://www.naij.com/980756-igbo-woman-finds-fairytale-romance-uk-photonews.html

Lalasticlala, our sister "just married" cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ala igbo amaka.... Umu nwanyi igbo bu Asa mpete

Umu igbo Umu chineke.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Congrats

Stingy op, you are FTC in your own thread.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Flat heads no dey carry last in pursuing red passport or anything that turns money

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Maga tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by goingape: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
is this news undecided

what is there in oyinbo man?

Africa mentality!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Ty207: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
If the card wasn't green before its just a matter of time now ain't it?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Smellymouth: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
How some nairalanders sees the man==>

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gawd please provide me a foreign boo!! seems like oyibo husband is now the latest trend undecided HML to them

Sis make i tap from ya blessing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sucess and hapiness nne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by enoch273: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
The girl mama don go collect witchcraft for her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
is it a taboo for a Nigerian woman to marry a foreigner? olofofo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:
Flat heads no dey carry last in pursuing red passport or anything that turns money

Afonja spotted grin

62 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by OCTAVO: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
sharp gurl...... ride on jawe.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by cowgirl9090: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by deriksneh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
una no go ever see Good for wetin person do self? #nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by herdjerd: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
How is dis news for Christ sake!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by deriksneh(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
una no day ever see Good for wetin person do self? #nairalanders

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:

may god punish u, who be flat head? If i get u now, i 4 commot ur teeth.

i am happy she married the right person not the usual black monkey of the horrorba tribe.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
na today
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
i think this is d best for nigerian women,especially those hardworking women that dont go around gold-digging.....such hardworking women dont deserve cheating nigerian men

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
nice one........ grin grin grin smellymouth what can u say on this issue cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
heavenz116:
is it a taboo for a Nigerian woman to marry a foreigner? olofofo

I will take an Oyinbo man marrying my daughter anyday over any useless tribe in Nigeria that is not my tribe.

Anybody feeling racist becos she married a white man should understand she went 4 the best option any other alternative would be unacceptable.

Congratulation sister and happy married life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by loadedvibes: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hustle finally paid off

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
the woman no try ooo. na this dusty oyinbo man she go marry. walahi talahi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by dasparrow: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:

I don't see you guys make this kind of comments when Nigerian men marry white women. Did you think it is only Nigerian men that know how to marry foreign spouses? The Nigerian woman is finding love across the ocean too and loving it. Stop hating and be happy for her. After all, its not like you guys appreciate your women anyway. So, make way so that men from other nationalities can treat your women like the queens that they are. Not everyone is marrying because of red or blue passport. People do marry for love you know?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abeg na she go b the first or the last to do so?..... It seem s best time we change ds NAIRALAND name to AMEBOLAND

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by deebrain(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
By encouraging international marriages as these, govt has and will continually show it's commitment to ending the recession the country is presently facing.

Lai Mohammed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony / Behold The King Of Street Foodz In Naija- Olukayode Omowa Of Cripsy Grills / Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.