Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem (1791 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister / Israeli Forces Shoot Palestinian Child In Face(picture) / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2007
This is how is starts, some provocative actions, ignores all protests even by Arab ambassadors and Palestinians, shots fired, people killed and another round of blood letting.

Non muslims entering mosques especially when relations are far from cordial is condemnable.

Israel should not be fuelling the crisis in the middle east because it has the support of the US because the US may surprise them one day by aligning with Iran, Hezbollah and even Hamas just to protect its own interest and the loser will be Israel.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by twinstaiye(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2007
Yeah you are quite right Afam, that is why, sometimes i wonder whether there could ever be peace in the middle east. But could you please put link to this story?
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2007
Sorry, it's on air right now on CNN, it's been given full coverage for over 20 minutes now.

It is also important to note that the lastest problem between Israel and Palestine was caused by Sharon's visit to the same site in September 2000.

The world sits and watches only to start drawing up unnecessary sentiments when the situations gets out of hand.

Worshippers below 45 years have been denied access to the mosque as I write this.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
I wonder how many jewish holy sites exist in Saudi Arabia or Iran. These same bigots who claim Isreal is violating their "holy sites" do not tolerate others practicing their religion in their own nations! What hypocrisy!

Isreal is a sovereign nation, i expect if we remove the lenses of selective judgement we would expect the Jewish state to have the right to carry out any construction IN THEIR OWN NATION without having Iranians or Saudis hyperventilating!
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by oyinboaja: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2007
na wa oh
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2007
Seizing a man's land and claiming sovereignty over it is illegal and will continue to be so.

Meanwhile the issue of soveriegnty does not even arise because some Arab members of the Israeli Parliament (another misnomer, only made possible because Israel is occupying arab lands so would not mind having Arabs in the cabinet) came and helped to negotiate peace after Olmert rejected advice from even core Israelis to avoid such provocative actions.

Just as the Hezbollah issue played out and at the end of the day demystified the once dreaded Israeli force, too much provocation may ultimately expose Israel to increased hatred and maybe violent confrontations that they may still lose.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by buluti(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2007
This is so untrue, please see the link below.

The said site is sacred to Jews and Moslems. It was supposed to be construction work, excavations leading to a new high way and there has been assurances that there would be no structural damage to the area by the isreali authorities. The site is sacred to BOTH PARTIES.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6346093.stm
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by batu: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2007
@Buluti and Davidylan,
Thanks to both of you for nice clarifications on this issue. If only the poster (Afam or whatever) could get further information before displaying his anti-semitic tendencies, he would not have sounded so ignorant and prejudicial in passing his judgement.
That's what happens to 'couch potatoes' whose source of information is only the TV.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2007
In order to avoid making conclusions prematurely, I followed the link presented by the person that knows what is so untrue about the post but did not find anything to support the statement.

As usual, we see statements that are convenient to us as reasonable statements and others as baseless.

For over 25 minutes CNN focused on a live coverage of the incident as it was unfolding and I even pointed that out when someone wanted a link to the story and now that a website had posted it's own version of the incident some people claim the original post is so untrue, what a shame but not totally unexpected coming from someone that has been wrong on over 75% of issues he had gotten himself involved in.

Pictures and videos (live pictures and commentaries) are far better in judging the correctness or otherwise of events since articles coming out of controlled media will ultimately sieve out information it does not want the public to see.

The initial release of Saddam's execution and the subsequent release of the full (unedited version) video are cases in point.

As for anyone living in denial, it is like a case of someone being eaten up by a disease, dying slowly but surely.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2007
batu:

@Buluti and Davidylan,
Thanks to both of you for nice clarifications on this issue. If only the poster (Afam or whatever) could get further information before displaying his anti-semitic tendencies, he would not have sounded so ignorant and prejudicial in passing his judgement.
That's what happens to 'couch potatoes' whose source of information is only the TV.

Atleast, the source of the information was made public and was not even wrong as there was actual live video footage.

That you think you are not ignorant does not make it so, I have seen many that have resorted to name calling only to disappear when responded to in kind.

Unfortunately, there is no single reasonable comment on the issue that warrants being taken seriously as your brain can only process name calling, at least based on your comments thus far.

Well, for someone that has posted in the Religion section 5 times (out of a total of 7 posts on this forum) I believe you may be another religious bigot waiting to see Islam, Israel or Arab before hitting the reply button and vomitting words based on warped sense of reasoning.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by buluti(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2007
The thread was wrongly presented and i corrected same. It is clear to even the most unlearned fellow that the facts were wrongly presented.

I was shocked to read "As isreali forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem" knowing there had been assurances that such wont happen i proceeded to find out only to discover that the police was trying to quell a riot, then somebody presents it "As Isreali Forces" how inaccurate or far from the truth can one be.

No presentation of the facts, what led to the presence of the police?? was the construction work taking place inside the mosque?? whats the reason for the excavations?? The site is holy to all no one wants it to be tampered with. You can bring down fire from hell if you want to by ranting, truth be told, in presenting the story the way you did people would be mislead so please correct yourself.

Heres the CNN link, please everyone should read and make up their own minds. At least CNN video should be the same as CNN report.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/02/09/jerusalem.clashes/index.html

The author can take pride in having monopoly over insults and babaric behaviour, however we know that human psycology has shown such people are usually the most cowards, its all noise no substance. ENJOY PRESENTING WRONG FACTS.

I rest my case.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2007
Will not be engaging in a never ending round of links.

The information was presented as the CNN presenters were stating them.

Here was a live program and I am sure none of the links you had made available thus far was even written when I posted the thread.

That you have written versions of the story on the web without the exact words used by the CNN presenters does not make my post wrong and common sense should have made that clear enough.

Your respond though is not totally unexpected.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by batu: 12:26am On Feb 10, 2007
@all,
Thanks to peoples like Bulluti who refuse deception but choose clarification. So, it appears the author has a history of narcissistic personality traits on this forum from the few responses he's got. No wonder his warped attempt at distorting fact.
In this century. the definition of illiteracy will be expanded to include peoples like him (i.e AFAM) who refuse to seek knowledge but choose to base their judgement on prejudice. Happy viewing to 'Couch potato.' Kindly ignore him.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by 4Play(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2007
@batu
That man Afam has a reputation as an inveterate liar who is emotionally unbalanced.In one thread,he claimed that a person who criticsed him,was better off dead

If it is not his favorite enemy,the Jews,it is the US that is the subject of his distortions

Afam:

This is how is starts, some provocative actions, ignores all protests even by Arab ambassadors and Palestinians, shots fired, people killed and another round of blood letting.

people killed?In your wild anti-semitic dreams perhaps.There were reports of injuries but no deaths as yet
Afam:

Non muslims entering mosques especially when relations are far from cordial is condemnable.

Entering mosques?Wow,didn't hear this one either.

There are a number of important facts to bear in mind;
1)Isreal is not building anything new,they are merely replacing a ramp that fell in 2004 due to a snowstorm

2)They are excavating at the construction site cos this is a legal requirement due to the prescence of antiqities in the site

3) The construction site is completely in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City and not a spade will come near the Al-Aqsa mosque

If that man did not have a such a revulsion for the truth,he won't have made so many errors.

No one is against alternative views,we are just against alternative truths
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by batu: 1:34am On Feb 10, 2007
4 Play:

@batu
That man Afam has a reputation as an inveterate liar who is emotionally unbalanced.In one thread,he claimed that a person who criticsed him,was better off dead. If it is not his favorite enemy, the Jews, it is the US that is the subject of his distortions

Really!!! he wished somebody was better off dead!! It's nice to know that online forum are anonymous, the capability of some peoples is better left to imagination. If that is so, then that is sicker than your average.

4 Play:

No one is against alternative views,we are just against alternative truths

grin grin grin grin @4play,
Simply stated but what an Awesome statement. I agree completely with you. Anti-semitism is an unfortunate thing, supposedly brilliant peoples start sounding ignorant. It's a pity.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by 4Play(m): 2:39am On Feb 10, 2007
batu:

Really!!! he wished somebody was better off dead!! It's nice to know that online forum are anonymous, the capability of some peoples is better left to imagination. If that is so, then that is sicker than your average.

@batu
U ain't seen nothing yet grin They  say seeing is believing

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33036.96.html

U can see the insane comment in the above link on post 104 at the bottom of the post.It was quoted by Davidylan ,2 posts after

We have advised him to seek professional help but he does not want to listen sad
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2007
@4play,

I cannot split open your skull and force you to understand basic things.

That you even concluded that people may have been killed from what you read on this thread goes to show that you are intellectually deficient.

The statement about entering mosque was actually made by CNN presenters.

Again, that you have an online version of the same story that was reported live that is different does not make the initial report wrong. If anything, CNN should be berated for broadcasting news that are not correct.

At least, the time the thread was posted and the time the online version of the events came up will show what came first and unfortunately reproducing the video clip with the breaking news story won't be an easy task so I leave you to continue to write like a deranged human being.

It seems the statement that someone was better off dead is giving you sleepless nights, serves you right. And sincerely speaking, some people are better off dead because, it is a fact of life but not that I expect you to understand this though.

@Batu,

10 posts, 5 posts in religion section, 2 posts in politics section and a total of 4 posts on this thread goes to show what catches your fancy on a forum like this.

Without wasting time on you, I have this feeling that you are regular user who may have been banned and is using another profile. Make sure you don't expose yourself too soon because you are already using exact phrases and same warped comments that have been used on this forum by someone who usually have something to say when the issue is Israel or the US.

When cowards hide behind screen names and probably using multiple profiles to post on forums, it goes to show what stuff they are made of.

Dogs like you have come and gone on this forum and not even the idea of multiple profiles will help you.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by 4Play(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2007
Afam:

@4play,

I cannot split open your skull

You wish,raving lunatic  grin
Afam:

@4play,

That you even concluded that people may have been killed from what you read on this thread goes to show that you are intellectually deficient.

Still denying your own words,are u schizophrenic or are  u a born liar?

Afam:

@4play,

The statement about entering mosque was actually made by CNN presenters.

Ok,lets not blame u,lets blame CNN  grin i wonder,do u hear voices in your head sometimes?Voices that say things like[i];"the Jews are entering mosques in the Holy Land" grin[/i]

Afam:

@4play,

Again, that you have an online version of the same story that was reported live that is different does not make the initial report wrong. If anything, CNN should be berated for broadcasting news that are not correct.

I am berating CNN now;"Why CNN,CNN why,why do u have to expose that mentally disturbed boy for what he is?

But hold on,what are we berating CNN for?The initial report is not neccasirily wrong,right?.Even if it contradicts all other reports.U wonder why I called u a cretin.Is your middle name imbeccille?
Afam:

@4play,

It seems the statement that someone was better off dead is giving you sleepless nights, serves you right. And sincerely speaking, some people are better off dead because, it is a fact of life but not that I expect you to understand this though.

Emm,yeah,am tossing and turning in my sleep ,wondering"Why is Afam saying somene is better off dead".
I can't understand the thought processes of the mentally unhinged .

Crazy kid,get some proffesional help ASAP.
It could be that u are just stupid but not crazy.Everyone has a right to stupidity once in a while but u are abusing that right
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2007
Hmm, I knew it would come to this one day, I feel for you for being both stupid and unintelligent at the same time.

E no go better for the person wey do you this thing at all.

Stop showing the world that it is extremely difficult for you to comprehend common things let alone logic or anything that requires critical thinking.

Good enough, you have been put where you belong as you only get to post your unintelligent views on threads that you wrongly assume contain wrong statements when in the real sense it is you that is finding it difficult to understand.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Mariory(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2007
twinstaiye:
that is why, sometimes i wonder whether there could ever be peace in the middle east.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article05

MODERATE Arab states believed to be uncomfortable with the growing influence of extremist sister nations in the Middle East are reportedly pushing for better ties with Israel and the United States (U.S.) Jews.

The initiative is said to be aimed at undercutting the grip of Iran and Syria, which are accused of promoting militancy in the region.

The arrowhead of the scheme, Saudi Arabia, has already garnered the support of five other Arab states to make what has been described as "their most public overtures ever to Israel and American Jews."

The collaborating Arab nations also intend to use the improved ties with Israel and U.S. Jews to contain violence in Iraq and Lebanon as well as push for a Palestinian solution.

The high-profile gestures coincide with Saudi Arabia's lead role last week in brokering a deal for a coalition Palestinian government.

Last month, Prince Turki al-Faisal, Saudi Arabia's departing ambassador to the U.S., attended a Washington reception sponsored by American Jewish organisations. The event honoured a State Department diplomat appointed to combat anti-Semitism.

The appearance of a Saudi diplomat is "unprecedented," said William Daroff, Washington office director for the United Jewish Communities, which organized the reception.

The Associated Press (AP) said that Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) had stepped up contacts with Israel and pro-Israel Jewish groups in the U.S. The outreach reportedly has the George Bush administration's blessing. American Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has said six Gulf states and Egypt, Jordan and Israel are a new alignment of moderates to oppose extremists backed by Iran and Syria. She has said an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal would weaken militants such as Hamas and Hezbollah.

Contacts have intensified as part of a strategy meant to undercut extremists and build momentum for a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians, said Jamal Kashoggi, an aide to Saudi Prince Turki.

Judith Kipper, a Middle East expert at the Council on Foreign Relations, said: "What really concerns pro-U.S. Arab states is that Iran is setting the political agenda in the region."

Saudi and Gulf Arab contacts with Israelis and American Jews go back more than a decade but have never been so public. Arab countries have treated Israel as a pariah since it gained independence in 1948. Most Arab countries ban travel to Israel, investment there and other commercial ties with the Jewish State and routinely refer to it as the "Zionist entity."

Only three of 21 Arab nations recognise Israel: Egypt, Jordan and Mauritania. A 2002 peace plan put forward by Saudi Arabia offers diplomatic relations with the other 18 Arab states if Israel withdraws to the borders it had in 1967 - meaning giving up the West Bank and the Golan Heights - and cedes land for a new Palestinian state.

Among the other recent Arab-Jewish contacts are:

* Saudi National Security Adviser Bandar bin Sultan met privately with Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert in Jordan in September last year, said Daniel Ayalon, Israel's former ambassador to Washington. He said it was the highest-level Saudi-Israeli meeting he'd ever heard of.

* The United Arab Emirates has invited a delegation from the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations. The conference, a 51-member umbrella group, is a strong supporter of Israel.

* Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Shimon Peres met the Emir of Qatar in late January after taking part in a debate with Arab students there. It was the highest-level Israeli meeting with the Gulf nation since 1996, when Peres visited as Prime Minister.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2007
And the precondition for the recognition of the state of Israel is well in order. Withdraw to the pre 1967 border.

Also, without the creation of a Palestinian state there is very little hope of peace in the middle east as the errors or deliberate actions of the past will always provide the fuel for militancy and promote hatred towards Israel.

If only the world will be bold enough to do what is right and let peace reign in the middle east and of course without the over bearing US involvement in the region.

By the way the alliances in the arab world today is not unexpected as Iran is not an arab nation and Syria has the support of Iran (they are more or less very close allies) so having the 2 outside the agreement as regards moderate views is nothing new and totally expected.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by drlawng(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2007
@Afam

I hope this doesnt offend you. Do you beleieve in the right of Israel to exist as a State?
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2007
drlawng:

@Afam

I hope this doesnt offend you. Do you beleieve in the right of Israel to exist as a State?

Of course I do.

I also believe in the right of the Palestinian people to exist.

I am concerned with the injustices and land seizures and not against a people.

If someone seizes my land or my father's land simply because he is stronger or is supported by strong people, I shall fight till death to get what belongs to me and that is not too different from what is happening between Israel and Palestine today and this gives a lot of people cover to carry out hate ideologies they may inherently have, merely using the Palestinian question as an excuse.

Peace can never be achieved by the use of force and a lot of people are realizing it the world over, equity, fairness and justice will help a great deal.

Once again, I believe in the right of Israel to exist as a nation and the right to defend itself but oppressing others and seizing lands will naturally result in my losing any sympathy for Israel.

This life is way too short for people to spend it creating and managing enemies.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by buluti(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2007
Afam:

"on threads that you wrongly assume contain wrong statements when in the real sense it is you that is finding it difficult to understand.

The author feels justifies to attempt to convince the readers that the facts on this thread was an accurate representation of the events. The explanation that the live broadcast and by extension the reporter stated something else is ridicolous.

You are attempting to suggest that CNN reporteres would present a report CNN considers offensive to it, then in a bid to cover it, CNN would doctor the online version. I really read a lot on this forum its amazing .

This thread is an origin of a false accusation and as such has no locus standi, Isreali forces did nothing like it was stated they did. An attempt to base a debate on such would reflect bullying, bias and religious sentiments as can already be observed.

People are beginning to seek the consent of the author before making statements, how then can such a debate be objective and open to different views.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2007
Suit yourself and focus on the issues if you have comments to make.

It seems that you cannot make a single statement without making reference to the originator of the thread, really disappointing.

I guess it is a bad thing to attach your ego to your posts because when your posts don't make sense it affects your ego too.

I stand by my statements based on what was reported live as breaking news on CNN. If you cannot swallow it then take a hike, I am not hear to create excuses for CNN, I stated what was aired.

Lest I forget, I hope you will be able to tell the difference between my personal comments and statements attributed to other sources as it seems to me that you don't know which is which.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by buluti(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2007
Ego, sense, shocked shocked shocked grin grin was that supposed to be a joke , oh sorry thats so funny, grin cheesy

Obviously i dont contribute to such threads its so clear that there was a preconceived intent to paint in a negative way the actions of isreal, manipulations.

I make comments based on the statements of the author of the thread and not the individual, your suggestion that i focus on the issues can only be achieved from the first statement which is false how can i focus on wrong facts to base a discussion, even if it is leisure and online, its unkind and wicked to focus on wrong facts how far can we go. We are wasting fun time and all waste is bad.

buluti:

You are attempting to suggest that CNN reporteres would present a report CNN considers offensive to it, then in a bid to cover it, CNN would doctor the online version. I really read a lot on this forum its amazing .

The above quote is in response to your last comment, you know when you think before making responses it helps.

I wont stand for false statements and manipulation of the truth, Still stand on clear wrong statements and since its your personal comments and statements not attributed to any other source, we know better and would treat the info accordindly. grin grin
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2007
Afam:

Of course I do.

I also believe in the right of the Palestinian people to exist.

I am concerned with the injustices and land seizures and not against a people.

If someone seizes my land or my father's land simply because he is stronger or is supported by strong people, I shall fight till death to get what belongs to me and that is not too different from what is happening between Israel and Palestine today and this gives a lot of people cover to carry out hate ideologies they may inherently have, merely using the Palestinian question as an excuse.

The problem i have with your argument is that you claim to believe in the existence of both Isreal and Palestine then also claim that for peace to exist Isrela must withdraw to its pre-1967 borders. Those of us that can see beyond our noses know that the ULTIMATE aim of palestinians and the arabs is to completely wipe out Isreal as a race and not merely to withdraw to any pre- borders.

How do you reconcile that?
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by batu: 1:39am On Feb 14, 2007
Afam:

@Batu,

Without wasting time on you, .

@Afam,
you are really paranoid, not surprised at that with your glaring anti-semitism. [chei! check out "delusion of reference" on google grin.] I read your posts, the responses to yours, and I was referred by 4play to other posts of yours on other topics. I can see that the same insanity, aggression and half truths that you are now displaying  is characteristic; schizophrenics don't like being opposed. For somebody who would wish death for another person simply for disagreeing with him, you can rant and rave all you want. The most obvious fact now is that: you, AFAM, seem to be a well-known pathological liar and a racist bigot. You are a disgrace to wisdom. But it's great you are being confronted and exposed from all sides, that's the first step to your recovery.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2007
davidylan:

The problem i have with your argument is that you claim to believe in the existence of both Isreal and Palestine then also claim that for peace to exist Isrela must withdraw to its pre-1967 borders. Those of us that can see beyond our noses know that the ULTIMATE aim of palestinians and the arabs is to completely wipe out Isreal as a race and not merely to withdraw to any pre- borders.

How do you reconcile that?

To begin with, believing in the existence of both Israel and Palestine is one thing and also believing in the withdrawal to the pre 67 borders is yet another and a very important part of the mutual coexistence.

Put differently, you can never guarantee peace in the region with Israel holding on to the seized lands in 1967 and I am sure you are aware that Palestine recently rejected any form of temporary border based on the proposal to setup a Palestine state with the present borders.

As to what the real intentions of the Arabs are or how you know them as a matter of certainty there is very little I can say on that because I do not read minds and do not base my judgement on such assumptions that may end up being wrong.

batu:

@Afam,
you are really paranoid, not surprised at that with your glaring anti-semitism. [chei! check out "delusion of reference" on google grin.] I read your posts, the responses to yours, and I was referred by 4play to other posts of yours on other topics. I can see that the same insanity, aggression and half truths that you are now displaying is characteristic; schizophrenics don't like being opposed. For somebody who would wish death for another person simply for disagreeing with him, you can rant and rave all you want. The most obvious fact now is that: you, AFAM, seem to be a well-known pathological liar and a racist bigot. You are a disgrace to wisdom. But it's great you are being confronted and exposed from all sides, that's the first step to your recovery.

The egghead continues. Do you really know the real meaning of racist bigot? Or are you borrowing the words because 4Play used them before even without a proper understanding of the meaning?

As an Igbo man from Enugu state I think your statement about being a racist bigot is completely useless and can only be made by someone that lacks real knowledge on what he is talking about.

Please take time to learn what you do not know and don't grab and paste what others write because you may just be as clueless as they are.

Tomorrow now you will add religious bigot believing you are making sense.

I am sure the stats goes to show that you are either an imposter or a senseless dog.

@Buluti,

You can continue to play with words but the facts remain that the onus lie with the CNN to change their earlier reported story not me. That you cannot live with that is certainly your own cup of tea.

Like I stated previously, you have boxed yourself into a corner where you cannot even freely contribute on issues unless you are trying to "correct" Afam.

This is what happens to people that feel they know it all and whenever their mistakes are pointed out they feel so terribly hurt that they either withdraw into their shells or use all forms of attacks on people that have disagreed with them or exposed their sometimes shallow thinking.

Keep playing to the gallery.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by buluti(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2007
@ Afam you made an obvious mistake and all i did was to correct you rather than accept it you tow a line that is ridicolous yet i hear you talk of ego. I have asked several people who watched the same video and they interpret it differently stating that the online version captures the coverage properly.

Live coverages are censored no broadcast is allowed without proper editing becos licenses could be revoked easily for such actions. If such had happened it would not go unnoticed, it would have been detected , there are strict regulations in place to ensure such distortions dont occur and it is monitored.

Well its okay lets move on, you reported your own version  grin but again its a public forum so it had to be corrected. I am not fighting with you incase you dont know i was just taking a laugh at your mistake and you kept getting into it deeper each time i tune you a bit, its all for fun, please dont take it to heart as the lady told you in the other post "take a chill pill" and you disappeared grin grin. so please now take a chill pill , make your contribution and enjoy your post , am not fighting , okay, you were beginning to take it way too serious

As a diversion  on your comments on me am flattered that you monitor my post  grin shocked, i am not boxed into any corner nor have i been corrected, i dont post anymore becos the average IQ level of discussions on this forum is incredibly low, its not intellectually stimulating for me. A reflection of our nation, anything goes as long as you can shout,
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by Afam(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2007
@buluti,

Unless the word correction has lost its meaning I wonder what you are talking about.

I made statements based on live coverage on CNN minutes if not up to an hour before any online version came up and even when the first reply asked me to point to the link I made it clear this was a breaking news story on CNN.

Later online versions came out that are not exactly as the breaking news story and rather than put the blame on the media that aired the breaking news which was different from what came out later on the web you are accusing me of telling lies.

I stand by my earlier statements that what I put down was based on what CNN said. If CNN decided to tell a different story on the web from what they had earlier aired, the mistake is theirs not mine.

I do not have time to promote any policy or any likeness for any group or country here so I do not have any reason to lie about anything. If I had made a mistake I would have easily and effortlessly apologized and moved on (I have done so before and will do it again if necessary) but no amount of wrong accusations or baseless ones will make my apologize for the sake of it and any insults will always be returned in kind, this is not negotiable.

Put differently, I can relate with anyone regardless of how the person comes along, either as a friend or as a foe, it doesn't matter because my focus will always be on the issues involved.

As to the average IQ level of the discussion on this forum being low, it's your take and you are entitled to it.
Re: As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem by buluti(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2007
@ Afam

Thanks, No problem, ENJOY

(1) (2) (Reply)

STOP Abusing The Uk, They Owe You Nothing / THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS / US Carried Out An Airstrike Inside Kabul On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.