Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria (31447 Views)

Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia / Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Priscy01(f): 4:59am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerian lady who passed on after a brief illness. She was an Undergraduate at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

We recently brought you reports about a Lady who passed on after a brief illness..

According to what we’ve gathered, the deceased is a 23 year old, and she was an undergraduate at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

She will be buried on Friday, August 4th in her hometown, Umuajani/Umuezeani village, Akwaeze, in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.

One of her close friends, who paid a tribute to her, wrote;
“RIP SENIOR SOCHIMA ILLOKA, a.k.a SOCH MONEY

She was my senior in secondary school then, she left this world yesterday after a brief illness (Malaria), MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.

It is really a sad news that a young lady with a bright future like her died but the truth is that no one can reject death, I have been thinking about her demise since yesterday, I was saying that “she is too young to die”, then I remembered that there are some people that are more younger than her that are no more.

This is just to remind us that we are on a journey in this world, no matter what we are doing on earth, let us keep in mind that no one knows his or her date of death, some people would be wondering how an ordinary malaria can kill someone, my dear, if God says it’s over, an ordinary sneeze can take you away, her death really touched me and it shows that we are nothing on this earth, we are dust and we shall return to where we belong, only the spirit will go for judgment.

Let us not relent in being careful the way we live our life, everyday is not Christmas, one day you might wake up and see your body lying on the bed and you can’t go back to it, death is a respecter of no one, if you like be rich, poor, beautiful, ugly, it doesn’t matter, what matters is where we would spend our life eternally.

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT SECOND!! REST IN PEACE DEAR SOCH…None expected it so soon."

http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/08/see-obituary-of-23-year-old-nigerian.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2017
RIP.

She is beautiful
! cry

Used 'is' instead of 'was' cos I have no iota of doubt that her beauty will forever live on even thou she is dead tongue cry

Stupid me sha

10 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Death no dey look face.
To the living, live everyday like its gonna be ur last.
Every living thing must die someday.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by NwaAmaikpe: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
shocked

So this 'Vaseline-material' has just wasted like that?

I also have malaria,
Somebody should please say a kind word of prayer for me.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Airborne02(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
cry
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by maxiuc(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Haba I thank God am alive

Let everything that have breath praise the
Lord

The ordinary paracetamol you took nd got healed someone took it nd ended in the grave why not glorify this great God now that you are alive

Whenever I see this poster am really moved to tears why didn't she die when she was a month old why now.

Rip dear may God have mercy on you

Oh Lord accept this soul forgive her flaws nd mistakes

Rip Angel

Sobs cry cry cry cry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
RIP to the beautiful deaceased.

Just woo one angel in heaven, you hear grin

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by MissRaine69(f): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
21st century and people are still dying from treatable conditions in Nigeria. This is just beyond sad.

23 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by juliusocean(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Kapasky80: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
So beautiful......well RIP
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Sirjohn84(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Speechless!!!
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by TDonald: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I also have malaria,

Why would you want to be cured of Malaria, when you can be a HERO by dying and DONATING your Organs

7 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2017
igbos too like burial sha
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Rest in peace beautiful girl. Only God and your killer know who killed you. Malaria ko, Malaria in!

3 Likes

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I also have malaria, Somebody should please say a kind word of prayer for me.
Rest in peace! Amen

13 Likes 2 Shares

I still don't believe this Lady died of malaria.

I want to believe this lady is not what I'm thinking she is?

The poster below me has spoken.
Cos if she is, she might have been used for rituals.

RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by crestedaguiyi: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2017
chai, i hope its malaria

she looks like a packaged olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by CheezyCharles(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2017
I just lost my uncle this morning too. Death is wicked . God will not allow you die prematurely . Rest in peace uncle and this young lady

7 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Ugoeze2016: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Rip girl
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by apesinola001: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by smith666999(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerians are still taking malaria unseriously.
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Bossjosh: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Malaria Lord have mercy. Our health system oo!
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by KingsleyCEO: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Rest in peace to the departed
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Burial poster for a 23 year old?
She was supposed to be laid peacefully, she died young mehn.. Even the mother of a friend that died at 50 couldn't be celebrated that much, it was all mourning and was buried the second day.. Well tribes and culture.

And she might probably belong to AA genotype, they have malaria in thier blood.. Malaria is always severe with them unlike us AS.. Only God knows when last that malaria gripped me.. I always leave my body unclad sleeping so they can feed instead of making that their mumu sound.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by policy12: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2017
R.I.P...life of vanity.

Mo fe di Ogun mo fe di ogbon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by fem2fem(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2017
I was so scared when I had a week experience of this malaria parasite called acute malaria. RIP beautiful embarassed
Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by Bossjosh: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
chai, i hope its malaria

she looks like a packaged olosho.

Respect the dead. Pay respect or abstain. You don't even know her yet you've termed her 'olosho'. Msschheww!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria by alizma: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So this 'Vaseline-material' has just wasted like that?

I also have malaria,
that you are alive to read this, you will not die but live to testify of his grace upon your life in Jesus name. receive your healing now in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice On How To Add Weight! / Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) / COVID-19: DICON Develops DICOVENT, Ventilators For Local Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.