Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's (1057 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Kennedy Kenechukwu, Borno Corper Dies (Photos) / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by Callmedondee(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Governor Kashmir Sheittima deceive us to come & serve in Borno, here we are suffering & he abandoned us - Borno Corper's

Last year November 28, at the opening of Borno Batch B stream 1 orientation camp in Bauchi. Governor kashim Sheittima while giving his speech promised heaven and earth to Corper's posted to Borno state. Here is his speech below;

He stated this in Bauchi on Tuesday while addressing the Batch B National Youth Corper's.

“With all sense of responsibility and honesty, am saying that the worst in Maiduguri is over. Borno is now on the path to sustainable peace.

“Maiduguri is now safe even more than Lagos, Abuja and many other state capitals in Nigeria,” he said.

"I will pay 100% of what I was paid then when I was serving in Crossriver state which is #105."

"There will be comfortable accommodation for all copers that will serve in Borno state"

He also expressed pleasure with the corps members for leaving their comfort zones to serve their father land. He assured them of necessary security and assistance while the service lasts.

Despite all his promises. When getting to Borno life as been tough & hard for Corper's. Not all Corper's where giving accommodation has he promised & no water in lodges, the monthly allowance the state is giving is #1000k. No security at the Corpers lodges, the governor did not even know the whereabouts of the children he lured to his state, & there wellbeing is none of his business. Imagine a commissioner telling Corper's that there state can survive without you, you can go back to your state, & don't expect comfort because you are a coper. Copers using there money to draw light to government lodge. High cost of foodstuffs in d market, Corper's buy water to cook & to bath on daily basis.

Nigerian pls help us we are crying & regretting for coming to serve in Borno state. Pls help us to share this across to the world so that the Federal Government, & Nigerians can see what the Corper's are passing through here.

Thanks

Re: Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by Josephjnr(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Deception? The name Borno is enough to make me decide.

1 Like

Re: Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by fk001(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
They shouldn't have believe this guys, he is a liar

1 Like

Re: Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by colossus91(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2017
i can see how stupid thise corpers are....but continue your reward is in heaven thats if you don't go there soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
For you guys to believe the words of a politician is like believing the words of Satan. You've entered one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by Callmedondee(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by fowosh: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2017
u deceived urself...did he force u to choose borno?
Re: Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by kuchikau1: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2017
These corpers are extremely foolish. So shetima forced u abi. Idiots.
Re: Gov Kashim Sheittima Deceived Us To Come To Borno - Borno Corper's by Talk2Bella(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
if true this is really sad

anyway it's called serving your fatherland for a reason, I know no amount of subtle coercion will make me stay in borno

(1) (Reply)

Used Mdf Shelves For Boutique Available For Sale / Now Your Success Commences (nysc) / How Much Does Oceanic Pay Corpers & Do They Retain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.