Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies (10141 Views)

Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Family That Lost 2 Members During Fulani Attack In Benue Hold Thanksgiving(pics) / Man Survives Brutal Armed Robbery Attack, Set To Hold Thanksgiving. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by AdoraAmadi: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2017
A 2-hours thanksgiving service was held at Dolphin Senior Secondary School, Sura area of Lagos State, by Parents of six freed Epe pupils of the Lagos State Model College, Igbonla in which they shared testimonies. 

The pupils – Peter Jonah, Isiaq Rahmon, Adebayo George, Judah Agbausi, Pelumi Philips and Farouq Yusuf – were dropped in a creek in Ondo State last Friday after the kidnappers collected another N5m, were reunited with their parents after taken to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, for medical tests.

Punch reports that parents and relatives of the freed pupils thronged Dolphin Secondary School hall, thanking God for their safe return after 64 days in the kidnappers’ den.

Although the parents did not officially speak with journalists, they freely gave their testimonies.

One of them, Morufu Ramon, said, “My son said there was a time he called me with the mobile phone of one of the kidnappers, who forgot his phone and went somewhere. He wanted to ask me if they should escape, but I missed his call. I would have advised them to escape. “He said there was also a time the kidnappers went out for four days and left one person behind to look after them. He said the man slept off and they thought of escaping with his gun.”

Another parent, Beatrice Peter, said she was slapped by one of the kidnappers in one of the occasions, when they went to pay ransom.

She added that the kidnappers collected the money around Igbonla.

http://www.lailasblog.com/kidnapped-epe-pupils-parents-hold-thanksgiving-share-testimonies/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Angeleena(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2017
no one,ever prays to fall into the hands of kidnappers... cox what mite happen next,is unknown... thank God,for the safety of this students..

9 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by smartty68(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Its worth celebrating wink

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by pautex: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thank God for safe release of those innocent Children. But the question is how long will this continue?

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by lokotamak(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
thats good..
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by kulhud: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
it worths more than that. Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Jabioro: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Let's rejoice with them because.. eni kan lo mo.. it is he who it concerned have the original pains ..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by AngelicBeing: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
angry
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by dayleke: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oluwa Seun o...!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Giddyperson: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
pautex:
Thank God for safe release of those innocent Children. But the question is how much was paid for their release?
Its written there
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by forbizconnect: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Thobiy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
It worth it, giving thanks in everything
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Olachase(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
I pray everyone of us life have testimony in jesus name

Don't forget to check my signature and thanks for patronizing us
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by kambili999(f): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Awwwww. Thanks to God for them
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Henrydboss: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
what r d career prospects nd employment oppurtunities of a marine engineer in nigeria
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by muller101(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Future kidnappers.
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by fpeter(f): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
I pray those kidnappers don't live to spend their loot
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by MadCow1: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jesus didn't save them, the Police did.

Go and thank the Police. angry

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by binsanni(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:
Jesus didn't save them, the Police did.

Go and thank the Police. angry
hmm. shocked shocked
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Josmila(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
The first two boys from the right, are they siblings? The resemblance is striking.

If they are, can't begin to imagine what their family went thru while they were in captivity.
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
binsanni:

hmm. shocked shocked

Yeah I said it.. angry
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by teemanbastos(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
thanks to God for this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Smooyis(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Glory be to God Almighty
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Ephhay(f): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by Ephhay(f): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thank you lord
Re: Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies by binsanni(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:

Yeah I said it.. angry
sorry bro, i just found your real name wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking / Maio Joe Facing A Lengthy Prison Term / HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.