Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? (8346 Views)

How To Make Money From Money Rituals / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by visijo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
That money wey dey come from money ritual
Who dey print am

3 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by thuxzwda1: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
visijo:
Who dey print am

grin grin grin......u wan do ritual?..........
Abi for all this things happening in this country...bro!....e be like buhari no reach ur syd grin grin

4 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Go and ask Kanayo O Kanayo.

19 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Otuegbe: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
visijo:
Who dey print am
CBN

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ask those wey dey spend am!!!

4 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lifestone(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
U believe that shit?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Agapegodstime: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Devil and his agent
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by 2O17: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Awọn Igba Irumọlẹ.

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
By this i think you mean the ritual that produces raw cash. There are different types of money rutual, but for the direct cash,
It is still the same money in circulation, but demons steal them from people and bring to the ritualist.

The ultimate victims are spiritually weak people. Ever heard or seen people lose money mysteriously? Sometimes they blame It on their left hand. Most of those are how the devil steals from people and give his agents just to cause confusion.

I once was travelling from Calabar to Enugu through Ebonyi state. While waiting for our vehicle to get filled with passengers at Abomege park, after crossing the river with ferry, a magician was surrounded by a crowd watching his performance.

I didn't bother to even peep because I have always believed magic is demonic. Once i heard the crowd erupted in shouts, he magically made a new packet shirt and cash appear.
He went on to explain to them those particular stuff came from a shop in Ariaria market.
He further explained that when they perform, they simply go to somewhere and get the stuff they want to appear.

Then he said, now the oga of the shop will start qccusing his 'umu boy' (apprentices) for being responsible for the missing items.

The crowd didn't understand but I heard him clearly, and I understand him 100%.

When an undergrad, I had this guy who told me how a water spirit wanted his father ro marry her. The father turned her down. He was doing well in business. Then the brother came to live with him. After a while, money started missing in his house. Since no other person but the brother lived with him, he accused his brother, who denied.
When the theft continued, he sent his brother packing. But thereafter, the theft continued. Later the spirit revealed she was responsible and vowed ro continue until he married her.

He eventually married the spirit before he married his human wife (my guys mother). But the man did not end well and his children suffered a lot. The devil's gift is no good gift.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lionize:
It is still the same money in circulation, but demons steal them from people and bring to the ritualist.
The ultimate victims are spiritually weak people. Ever heard or seen people lose money mysteriously? Sometimes they blame It on their left hand. Most of those are how the devil steals from people and give his agents just to cause confusion.

I once was travelling from Calabar to Enugu through Ebonyi state. While waiting for our vehicle to get filled with passengers at Abomege park, after crossing the river with ferry, a magician was surrounded by a crowd watching his performance.

I didn't bother to even peep because I have always believed magic is demonic. Once i heard the crowd erupted in shouts, he magically made a new packet shirt and cash appear.
He went on to explain to them those particular stuff came from a shop in Ariaria market.
He further explained that when they perform, they simply go to somewhere and get the stuff they want to appear.

Then he said, now the oga of the shop will start qccusing his 'umu boy' (apprentices) for being responsible for the missing items.

The crowd didn't understand but I heard him clearly, and I understand him 100%.

When an undergrad, I had this guy who told me how a water spirit wanted his father ro marry her. The father turned her down. He was doing well in business. Then the brother came to live with him. After a while, money started missing in his house. Since no other person but the brother lived with him, he accused his brother, who denied.
When the theft continued, he sent his brother packing. But thereafter, the theft continued. Later the spirit revealed she was responsible and vowed ro continue until he married her.

He eventually married the spirit before he married his human wife (my guys mother). But the man did not end well and his children suffered a lot. The devil's gift is no good gift.
While there is no doubt supernatural things happen. Most magic performed by entertainers are all nothing but tricks, slight of hand. Forget all that long story of him invoking money, cloths from any shop. It's just to create an aura of mystery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQfYerGE81Y
Watch from 2.15 min if you don't have time to start from the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by IranianSea: 6:13am On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:

While there is no doubt supernatural things happen. Most magic performed by entertainers are all nothing but tricks, slight of hand. Forget all that long story of him invoking money, cloths from any shop. It's just to create an aura of mystery.

No you're wrong. Explain to me the hidden trick here if not really a magic. He magician show the crow the two yards of white cloth, then he spread it on the floor and start making incantation and we all saw it how the cloth start swelling up and when he opened it, we saw new well packed jeans. Though he didn't give it because if he do, whoever put it on, it will be removed mysteriously from his body.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2022
IranianSea:

No you're wrong. Explain to me the hidden trick here if not really a magic. He magician show the crow the two yards of white cloth, then he spread it on the floor and start making incantation and we all saw it how the cloth start swelling up and when he opened it, we saw new well packed jeans. Though he didn't give it because if he do, whoever put it on, it will be removed mysteriously from his body.
The part where he did not give out the jeans, should tell you that the jeans is not complete, probably cut up to fit the "magic" arrangement. Neatly folded.
The average inquisitive Nigerian will want to examine or test the "invoked" jeans, so what does he do? He puts fear on you that who ever puts it on will be mysteriously removed from his body.
Meenn, folks of now a days need to wisen up. All these gimmicks were very popular those days. Black money etc. Shrine with shigidi that will talk. Meanwhile na pipe them bury for ground with someone on the other end making incantations.
Well those days, they say a mugu is born each day. Abi see as you belive this kindergarten magic they did for you. Have you thought of how convinced an educated PhD mugu will be that he will sell his house his dear family lives in to give 419 people that have done him the magic? When you see the 419 that did abrakadabra for him, you will be shocked that they are uneducated street urchins.
Dont forget local 419 evolved from these same street, moto Park magicians.
How do you think eg Ade bendel could become a billionaire from performing "magic" for retired and serving generals including bamaiyi?

3 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by IranianSea: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:

The part where he did not give out the jeans, should tell you that the jeans is not complete, probably cut up to fit the "magic" arrangement. Neatly folded.
The average inquisitive Nigerian will want to examine or test the "invoked" jeans, so what does he do? He puts fear on you that who ever puts it on will be mysteriously removed from his body.
Meenn, folks of now a days need to wisen up. All these gimmicks were very popular those days. Black money etc. Shrine with shigidi that will talk. Meanwhile na pipe them bury for ground with someone on the other end making incantations.
Well those days, they say a mugu is born each day. Abi see as you belive this kindergarten magic they did for you. Have you thought of how convinced an educated PhD mugu will be that he will sell his house his dear family lives in to give 419 people that have done him the magic? When you see the 419 that did abrakadabra for him, you will be shocked that they are uneducated street urchins.
Dont forget local 419 evolved from these same street, moto Park magicians.
How do you think eg Ade bendel could become a billionaire from performing "magic" for retired and serving generals including bamaiyi?
Guess you're just waking up from your sleep. Please look and read again with your eye wide open and answer my question.

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Famousmoni111: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2022
madridguy:

Lol
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by BritishAirways: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2022
visijo:
Who dey print am
Seun osewa

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Natbrowny: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2022
visijo:
Who dey print am

CBN dey print am. But for midnight. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Parachoko: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Nah me dey print am
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2022
IranianSea:

Guess you're just waking up from your sleep. Please look and read again with your eye wide open and answer my question.
Dont worry, ignore my response as a conversation is turning south.
Regards.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Lionize: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:

There are magic tricks. And there is real magic. The devil deceives people to believe they are all tricks. No bro, not all are tricks.
I know you will also say the money that rains during money ritual is trick too.

4 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by CodeTemplar: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Even in the bible money magically appeared in the mouth of a fish.
The difference between devil's money and Jesus' money is their byproducts values.
Devil takes from by stealing, killing and destruction. Jesus gave a coin with Caesar on it and accompanied by a fish to balance off the value of that coin.

4 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Lionize:

There are magic tricks. And there is real magic. The devil deceives people to believe they are all tricks. No bro, not all are tricks.
I know you will also say the money that rains during money ritual is trick too.
You are right, hence I said supernatural things no doubt exist. I did not say they do not.
But you see, 99 percent are fake. I tell you with all sense of responsibility. Why? At my stage in life and experiences. I have seen all sorts. I have even known, (some as friends) pastors, imams, so called ritualist, magicians, sofisticated and low grade fraudstars, forex traders etc. All petty scammers. They have no magic powers, it is all tricks.
Dont misunderstand me, legit ones may be there, but frankly, I have never seen one.
See, let me throw a challenge to you and any one on this forum. I will give you money you never dreamt off. Do you know any magician, pastor, ritualist, imam, steerer or what ever you call them. I will provide a car and driver to take you to anywhere in the country.
All the person will have to do is provide me with 7 numbers between 1-50. If those numbers are sucessful, I will pay you 2m GBP or equivalent of 1.9bm naira.
We can have a legal agreement drawn by our lawyers.

3 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Thomthom(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Na Devil dey print am..
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Thomthom(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:

You are right, hence I said supernatural things no doubt exist. I did not say they do not.
But you see, 99 percent are fake. I tell you with all sense of responsibility. Why? At my stage in life and experiences. I have seen all sorts. I have even known, (some as friends) pastors, imams, so called ritualist, magicians, sofisticated and low grade fraudstars, forex traders etc. All petty scammers. They have no magic powers, it is all tricks.
Dont misunderstand me, legit ones may be there, but frankly, I have never seen one.
See, let me throw a challenge to you and any one on this forum. I will give you money you never dreamt off. Do you know any magician, pastor, ritualist, imam, steerer or what ever you call them. I will provide a car and driver to take you to anywhere in the country.
All the person will have to do is provide me with 7 numbers between 1-50. If those numbers are sucessful, I will pay you 2m GBP or equivalent of 1.9bm naira.
Ah bros no need for all this just wire my Azza with 2k, Anything wey u talk Na tru.

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Letlovelead213: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:

You seem too sure you are not going to meet a real magician. If I tell you I know a small boy that can deliver this statement. I stay in Lagos
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by judedwriter(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2022
madridguy:

grin....

Money na spirit o.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2022
If you don't believe in money ritual meaning you don't believe demons exist..It is very rare to get a genuine native doctor or spiritualist that knows the right spiritual formula in order to command a demon or any spiritual entity to bring money and wealth. Definitely money rituals is possible same way you can summons someone to a shrine and the shrine ends up killing that person and it will be easier for the demon if that target person is weak spiritually( there are so many things that can make you to be weak spiritually, Ur father cursing you is enough for you to be weak) but mind you , you wey summon person na so the demon go dey move around back/fort e go touch you too. Once you can order / give sacrifices mostly human sacrifices to a demon in order for you to acquire quick money/ wealth, him go give u if you do it right but ready for the wahala for decades.
I believe the money appearing after a ritual is stolen spiritually either via the bank or cbn. A masquerade in Togo zangbeto usually brings out biscuit and drinks for the people around, And it looks like stolen items.

3 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Letlovelead213:

You seem too sure you are not going to meet a real magician. If I tell you I know a small boy that can deliver this statement. I stay in Lagos
I am all open to meet one.
And the boy stays in Lagos?
If you are sure, let's take the next step.
Let's arrange it for Friday.
I will send you a dm.
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by BigDawsNet: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
I believe they are real money from Cbn

Probably stolen by the spirit and deliver to the ritualie
Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by majesticguy: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
I don't think it works that way. That's probably the way Nollywood portrays it, but i don't think it works that way. Based on my observation, money ritual kinda provides a powerful and extraordinary boost to what you are already doing.

For those doing business and are into money ritual, they make jaw dropping sales that you'd begin to wonder if they are the only sellers of such commodities in the market. Their customers trooping in and mostly stand in their shop for hours waiting to be attended to, without complaining irrespective of how hash the seller might be.

For those in contract jobs, you see them getting the bid to mouth watering contracts without even breaking a sweat or without valid paperworks. They call it connection (not saying all connection are money ritual related).

The list goes on..........

13 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by nedekid: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thomthom:
Ah bros no need for all this just wire my Azza with 2k, Anything wey u talk Na tru.
It does not wotk that way. On other circumstances, it will cost me nothing to send you what you ask for. Check my records, I have done that to over 60 people on this forum in 1 day.
But in this case sarcasm is involved and I am not a money miss road.
Anyway, take up my challenge let's make big money.
I will be explaining it to a fellow down the thread that says he has a boy that sees things.

1 Like

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by Faber(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
I know a man who runs money ritual legit. He dey Owerri, many of my friends run am and were cashing out weekly. You pay 150k for the magic box. Money will be flowing till 2yrs. I backed off because e get side effect. Your mom go dey sick periodically. I no dey play ludo with my mama. The easiest way for you to die, is to use my mama play, you must go down if I get hold of you.

3 Likes

Re: That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? by cole19(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
I will be dropping 1.30 odds daily. Strictly Sportybet�
This is my little contribution to humanity�
Invest as low as 10k to make approximately 150k in just 10 days�

NB: baff soap before you play my game o abeg

Free for the first 10 days starting from today..
After 10 days.. Baba, nothing comes for free o

Join:
https:///FRkQkF0v2A82qP0zYk6IhI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adventure Into Onitsha Sex Market•pregnant Women, Mothers & Daughters Involved / Pastor Seyi Adelana Remanded For Gay Sex, Defiling 2 Boys / Meet FSARS Officer Oyato - Tiamiyu Kazeem’s (kaka) Alleged Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.