Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. (4565 Views)

Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / Secrets Of Quran 18,Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) / Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. by omobamatrix: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2017
All the praises and thanks be to Allah, who sent down to his slave (Muhammad, sal Allahu alaihi WA salam) the book (the Qur'an) and has not placed therein any crookedness. [ Al-kahf 18:1]

Different surahs exist in the holy Qur'an and these surahs has so much in them in terms of meaning. It is our duty to try our best and learn understand, recite, practise and to share the knowledge to others.

Al-kahf, named after the cave and the people of the cave. This surah is often played on our airwaves every Friday and many of us do read this surah on daily basis or weekly specially on friday. I particularly read it often, i love narrations.[/color]
The Stories in the Surah.[color=#000000]

1: A few believers fled a city for fear of been persecuted and took refuge in a cave, the sleepoff and later woke to found that the people of the city had become believers.

2:The verses 32-44 discuses a parable of two men, one who was blessed with gardens and the other the poor. The rich man did wrong by showing off is wealth and noble lineage and also telling the poor man "I am greater than you in wealth and men" his wealth was later destroyed and he later rectified is statement by saying Allah is indeed is Lord, there is no power except with Allah. [Al-kahf 18:38] .

3: The third story in the surah is that of Musa or Mosses ( may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) traveling to gain knowledge from another servant of Allah even has a nahbi, Allah made him search for knowledge.

4: This is story of Dhul-Qarnayn a very wealthy and powerful man who never abused the power because of the fear of Allah. He governed according to the wish of Allah.[/color]

What are the benefits of reciting suratul Al-kahf? [color=#000000]

According to a narration from Abu Saee'd Al khudri who said " who ever reads surah kahf on Friday, light shall shine forth for him from that friday to another "

Another narration says "The one who reads and understand it with firm conviction and believe will be protected from the trial of dajjal" dajjal means and include

1: A test from people to take away our faith and religion from us
2: The test of wealth, the will come and say worship me and you will never go hungry, i will make you rich.
3: The test of knowledge ( in that what is right will be considered wrong and what is wrong right and it would be believed.
4: The test of power ( where people would love to be powerful and want to command authority so the begin to worship the devil because the dajjal will instruct them to do that.

Protections, power authority and kingdom will be for Allah alone La ilaha ill-Allah none has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Jummah Mubarak!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. by blackwhite001: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar jr first training session with PSG , he got skills and hopefully to win the champions league this season, watch video���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op_IgR91jtQ

3 Likes

Re: The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. by kunle86(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Jataka league akhairan
Re: The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. by Teeboi56: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Jazakumullah khaera

1 Like

Re: The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. by Bimpe29: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
omobamatrix:
All the praises and thanks be to Allah, who sent down to his slave (Muhammad, sal Allahu alaihi WA salam) the book (the Qur'an) and has not placed therein any crookedness. [ Al-kahf 18:1]

Different surahs exist in the holy Qur'an and these surahs has so much in them in terms of meaning. It is our duty to try our best and learn understand, recite, practise and to share the knowledge to others.

Al-kahf, named after the cave and the people of the cave. This surah is often played on our airwaves every Friday and many of us do read this surah on daily basis or weekly specially on friday. I particularly read it often, i love narrations.[/color]
The Stories in the Surah.[color=#000000]

1: A few believers fled a city for fear of been persecuted and took refuge in a cave, the sleepoff and later woke to found that the people of the city had become believers.

2:The verses 32-44 discuses a parable of two men, one who was blessed with gardens and the other the poor. The rich man did wrong by showing off is wealth and noble lineage and also telling the poor man "I am greater than you in wealth and men" his wealth was later destroyed and he later rectified is statement by saying Allah is indeed is Lord, there is no power except with Allah. [Al-kahf 18:38] .

3: The third story in the surah is that of Musa or Mosses ( may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) traveling to gain knowledge from another servant of Allah even has a nahbi, Allah made him search for knowledge.

4: This is story of Dhul-Qarnayn a very wealthy and powerful man who never abused the power because of the fear of Allah. He governed according to the wish of Allah.[/color]

What are the benefits of reciting suratul Al-kahf? [color=#000000]

According to a narration from Abu Saee'd Al khudri who said " who ever reads surah kahf on Friday, light shall shine forth for him from that friday to another "

Another narration says "The one who reads and understand it with firm conviction and believe will be protected from the trial of dajjal" dajjal means and include

1: A test from people to take away our faith and religion from us
2: The test of wealth, the will come and say worship me and you will never go hungry, i will make you rich.
3: The test of knowledge ( in that what is right will be considered wrong and what is wrong right and it would be believed.
4: The test of power ( where people would love to be powerful and want to command authority so the begin to worship the devil because the dajjal will instruct them to do that.

Protections, power authority and kingdom will be for Allah alone La ilaha ill-Allah none has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Jummah Mubarak!

Jazakallahu khair for this precious reminder. May we be rightly guided always.

Juma'at Mubaraq!

1 Like

Re: The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. by omobamatrix: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Bimpe29:

Juma'at Mubaraq!
amin wa iyyakum
Re: The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. by umar87: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2017
alhammdulillah, I am among those that woke up to recite this beautiful Surat today....proudly Muslims and Muslima

1 Like

Re: The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. by Dumba088(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
May Allah guide us and save us hypocrisy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Sadaqah (charity) In Islam. / Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! / Seeking The Great Night In The Month Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.