Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel (4553 Views)

At Last: Bible In Which Jesus Foretold The Coming Of Prophet Muhammed Found / A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / "the Truth About The 12 Imams In Islam As Foretold By The Prophet Muhammad (sa)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

'And say (O Muhammad) 'i am indeed a plain warner' Quran 15:89

'verily, We (Allah) have sent you (O Muhammad) as a witness, as a bearer of glad tidings and as a warner' Quran 48:8

'worship none but Allah, verily I (Muhammad) am to you from Him a warner and a bringer of gladtidings' Quran 11:2

'Narrated by Abu Huraira that the messenger of God (Peace be upon him) said 'The Denizens of the fire will be of two kinds and i have yet not seen them. One will have whips like the tails of oxen and they will flog people with them. The women will be naked although they are dressed, they invite to wrongdoing and allure others to it with hair like the humps of camels. These women will never be admitted to paradise nor will they perceive the fragrance of paradise, although its scent can be perceived from a far distance' sahih muslim, hadith number 1984
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by gen2genius(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Compiled by Abuzola

verily, We (Allah) have sent you (O Muhammad)  as a witness, as a  bearer of glad tidings and as a warner' Quran 48:8

You claim Allah is one. So, why the frequent use of plural pronouns - "we," and "us" for him in the quran?? You bunch of confused and depraved savages! angry
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
For Admiration and prestige. In yoruba you use wo wan bè for an elder and in hausa sun ce suna zuwa -all these are for esteem, in English why the use of 'ARE' for a singular e.g you are sick. Like that like that. Hope you get it
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by gen2genius(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

For Admiration and prestige.  In yoruba you use wo wan bè for an elder and in hausa sun ce suna zuwa -all these are for esteem, in English why the use of 'ARE' for a singular e.g you are sick. Like that like that. Hope you get it

ABUZOLA, are you drunk again? This is simple English. No one ever uses "we" for HIMSELF ( not even for "admiration and prestige"grin ). Now, the lies and absurdities of Islam are becoming clearer. Now we know allah is not one after all tongue
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2009
You are entitled to your opinion, the fact that i said 'you are coming and not you is coming' doesn't make you a two or pair. You need to go for Arabic language and you will get to know how complex and beauty it is in terms of expression.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by gen2genius(m): 1:28am On Aug 12, 2009
LIAR! grin

The truth is obvious - allah is not one entity but a LEGION of demons! tongue tongue
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by tpiah2: 2:59am On Aug 12, 2009
and allure others to it with hair like the humps of camels. These women will never be admitted to paradise nor will they perceive the fragrance of paradise, although its scent can be perceived from a far distance'

no be suku be this abi which hairstyle grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by olabowale(m): 3:19am On Aug 12, 2009
@Gen2genius: « #3 on: Yesterday at 11:20:58 PM »
]quote]ABUZOLA, are you drunk again? This is simple English. No one ever uses "we" for HIMSELF ( not even for "admiration and prestige" ). Now, the lies and absurdities of Islam are becoming clearer. Now we know allah is not one after all [quote][/quote] I personally say to Zainab, "O ni ki awa oko e ni?" Olabowale has used "we, us," for himself! That will be strange to gen2genius.

I think a woman who is "loya ya" in the house should tell him about the "e" and co used for husband, in yorubaland. lol.

I wonder if Allah does not have the right to use "We, Us" for Himself, if Olabowale a mere creation, mixture of egg and sperm and therewith germinated to be this human man, can use 'we; us," for himself before his wife, children? I hope you have heard an older person say "aa ron e nshe ni?" You need to learn yoruba to know about the we and us, etc as plural to elevate ones persona, while one still remain just a single human. Allah is Higher than all of that!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2009
They know the truth but just want to create uncalm, because jesus never had such prophecy that will pervade in the future
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by gen2genius(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2009
You need to learn yoruba to know about the we and us, etc as plural to elevate ones persona, while one still remain just a single human. Allah is Higher than all of that!

This is RIDICULOUS! grin

So, people have to learn a language like Yoruba before comprehending English pronouns in the quran? shocked

Don't think you can fool anybody - allah was not thinking of yoruba language when he made the various declarations and the translators did their work based on the contexts of the passages. If it was truly one person, they would NEVER have used we/us in the English translation because the English language and several other languages do not recognise us/we as an expression of "self-prestige" lol. And I wonder how you'd explain this to people who speak these languages. If for example, you want to explain it to an Igbo man, will you start saying, "Well, if you look at it from the yoruba way of showing rspect bla bla bla, "? NONSENSE! undecided
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by sleek29(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2009
how do humps and attachment mean the same

A hump is a bump on animal's back: a rounded protuberance on the back of some animals such as camels and some cattle.

tell me does attachments look rounded.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2009
What that hump is referring to is the adding of more hair to make it pop up like the hump. Many women do put attachment inorder their hair to look long and beautify them, shampoo makes the hair black and shine so why not adhere to this instead of adding more hair to make it like hump i.e long or tall
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by alimat2(f): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
It is only the wise that can know and understand
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by muhsin(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2009
Please forgive me, but I kinda feel gen2genuis is becoming the dumbest NL member of the year.
Any way, I'll like you to open a fresh thread and claim Allah is not ONE, we'll attend your claim there. But let this OP alone.

@Abuzola,

Well-composed thread. Like it.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by tpiah2: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
alimat 2:

It is only the wise that can know and understand

true talk.

Please explain to Abuzola when he's chasing all those Arab and white girls.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
Watin i dey talk. Did i ever chase you. What makes you think arab and white are my desire, am light in complexion but God's willing black beauty will be my priority. Islam is the agenda. I won't disappoint my Nigerian muslim babe in hijab.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by tpiah2: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Watin i dey talk. Did i ever chase you. What makes you think arab and white are my desire, am light in complexion but God's willing black beauty will be my priority. Islam is the agenda. I won't disappoint my Nigerian muslim babe in hijab.

@ bolded

in sha Allahu.

However, the spirit is willing (not) but the flesh is weak, we all know.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by olabowale(m): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2009
@Gen2genius: I thought you are yoruba. The Igbo people have their own way of the we word to denote one person respecting himself. The Hausas an indeed all cultures and languages have something similar. English is one of the youngest languages and the Royalty says "we" to denote herself! Ask an Englishman and not those people from Africa who are too busy to hera her speak about herself. When she puts on the Crown and she sits on the thrown, you we hear her say We.

In Arabic, Allah says Nahnu for Himself and in the same sentence or statement use I or mention Himself directly to let those who think know that the Nahnu is referring to Allah, Alone and no one else! I know it is difficult for you to understand. I will search the Quran and see if Fir'awn used nahnu for himself when he asked Haman his engineer to construct a tower to heaven so that he can meet the Lord of Musa face to face. I will see if any other ever used it: Like King Solomon, or Queen Sheeba; Balqis.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by olabowale(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2009
@Gen2genius: The first verse is by Prophet King Sulaiman. The other is by Allah. Note that each has a plural and ended with a singular pronoun, to denote that each Speaker was talking about Himself when He said We at the beginning! You have to understand that Royalty uses plural for himself or herself. Allah is also entitled to this, too.

1). Prophet Solomon said, “We shall just now see whether what you say is true, or that you are a liar. Take this letter of mine and cast it before them; then get aside and see what reaction they show.” Qur’an, 27: 27-28.

2). ", We raise to degrees (of wisdom) whom We please: but over all endued with knowledge is One, the All-Knowing." Surah 12:76
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by noetic2: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2009
This is hilarious ! grin

why use plural for allah . . .even in English or arabic. islam is such a fraud. shocked
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by muhsin(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
You sound grossly simpleton, Noetic.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
Thats the way they behave. Why do you of 'AM' for a singular person e.g Am coming.
Bullshit
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Hauwa1: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abuzola:

Thats the way they behave. Why do you of 'AM' for a singular person e.g Am coming.
Bullshit

as a born again muslumi, not a cool word shocked
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2009
This hauwa , you refuse to tell me your identity, but i suspect you stole the hausa name because you are a hardcore xtrian. What am saying is 'AM is a plural word, why the you of Am for a singular person e.g Am coming or you are here,
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
olabowale:

@Gen2genius: The first verse is by Prophet King Sulaiman. The other is by Allah. Note that each has a plural and ended with a singular pronoun, to denote that each Speaker was talking about Himself when He said We at the beginning! You have to understand that Royalty uses plural for himself or herself. Allah is also entitled to this, too.

1). Prophet Solomon said, “We shall just now see whether what you say is true, or that you are a liar. Take this letter of mine and cast it before them; then get aside and see what reaction they show.” Qur’an, 27: 27-28.

2). ",  We raise to degrees (of wisdom) whom We please: but over all endued with knowledge is One, the All-Knowing." Surah 12:76

1. solomon with 1000 wives was NO PROPHET!

2. Solomon never uttered those words, the jews have NO RECORD OF IT! You'd think they would considering Solomon was one of their most popular kings ever. Amazing how arabs have words ascribed to jewish kings that the jews have never heard of.

allah and his many lies.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by noetic2: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ David

did u ever imagine a "WE" for allah?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2009
So tell us why solomon is so prominent that the bible instead of shun, it praised him and his book is a collection of the bible. Buz
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by olabowale(m): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2009
@Davidylan: « #24 on: Today at 11:28:39 PM »  
1. solomon with 1000 wives was NO PROPHET!

2. Solomon never uttered those words, the jews have NO RECORD OF IT! You'd think they would considering Solomon was one of their most popular kings ever. Amazing how arabs have words ascribed to jewish kings that the jews have never heard of.
David you should be ashamed of yourself, since you are named after his father! He is not a prophet because of the 1000 wives, and or because your Bible failed to record it? I guess the Solomon Temple did not exist. How many prophets were there, according to the Bible? Name a few and give us the reason they were prophets and why Suleiman (AS) was not? Considering that his legendary includes such a thing as mine. Anyway I wonder after you read about Sulaiman using "we" for himself, you did not give an argument against such a statemet of personal respect of his person, but attacking his prophethood.

Heck I used "awa" we, just today for my baby. And she didnt ask if it was more that me, Olabowale. She knew who the we was. Let me post some verses of Surah Kahf, where Dhul Qarnain used We for himself. This is your favorite of the Quran since it contains the condition of water's surface at the time of Sunset. You have not carried out the experiment of a mere observation of water surface, even a water pool will do at the time of sunset. But no. Not david. He is concern and does not want to know the truth.

18:86 Muhsin Khan: Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people. We (Allah) said (by inspiration): "O Dhul-Qarnain! Either you punish them, or treat them with kindness."

18:87 Muhsin Khan: He said: "As for him (a disbeliever in the Oneness of Allah) who does wrong, we shall punish him; and then he will be brought back unto his Lord; Who will punish him with a terrible torment (Hell).

18:88 Muhsin Khan: "But as for him who believes (in Allah's Oneness) and works righteousness, he shall have the best reward, (Paradise), and we (Dhul-Qarnain) shall speak unto him mild words (as instructions)."
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by tpiah2: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
Solomon was a king.

That's different from being a prophet even if you're considering the concept of divine right to rule.

Building the temple didnt make him a prophet either, imo. He was still a king.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by olabowale(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2009
Awa Olabowale soro, o ni aaso oto?

If only the Christians tell us who was/were prophets among the listed: Solomon, David, Joeseph the Carprnter, Zacharayah, John the Baptist, Paul, Joshua, Isiah, Ezra, Ester, Ruth, Mary the mother of Jesus, Aaron, Joseph son of Jacob, Judah son of Jacob, Benjamin, son of Jacob, and provide the reason for each to qualify as or not as prophet. I will love to read this. I wonder if the people who claim themselves as prophets on TV, or whereever this very day, August 15, 2009 are liars a or speaking the truth?

$Osisi, you had claimed that you may be called Prophetess, etc, should I say that you are a liar or what? Lol. Its a dog day of summer. Sorry dog day afternoon.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
You have said it all, sir olabowale. Thiefofheart and osisi you should be ashamed of your nasty lives being fornicators, though osisi don pass that level leaving thief of fish in it. Repent thief
Re: Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel by Abuzola(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2009
Quran 7;3.

[Say (O Muhammad ) to these idolaters (pagan Arabs) of your folk:] Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord (the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad's Sunnah), and follow not any Auliya' (protectors and helpers, etc. who order you to associate partners in worship with Allah), besides Him (Allah). Little do you remember!

4. And a great number of towns (their population) We destroyed (for their crimes). Our torment came upon them (suddenly) by night or while they were sleeping for their afternoon rest.

5. No cry did they utter when Our Torment came upon them but this: "Verily, we were Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)".

6. Then surely, We shall question those (people) to whom it (the Book) was sent and verily, We shall question the Messengers

may Allah guide us amin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! / Are We Going To Keep On Looking? / Significance Of The Day Of Arafat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.