Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam (5800 Views)

The Love Charm (halal And Haram) / Golden Principles Of Raising Children / Is Bank And Cooperative Loans Haram Or Halal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Islam As A Religion That Encompasses All Human endeavours Has Its Laid Down Tenets, Halal And Haram As It Connotes (Lawful And Unlawful). However This Tenet Has Its Own Principles some Of Which Are;
(1)Everything Created Is Essentially For The Benefit Of Man Except What Is Forbidden For Man By Allah,The Law Giver Q31:20
(2)its The Absolute Right Of Allah To Make Something Lawful Or Declare It Unlawful. No Man Is Granted That Power Q42:21
(3)prohibiting The Halal And Permitting The Haram By Anyone Is Similar To Committing Shirk Q7:32-33
(4)the Prohibition Of Thing By Allah Is Due To Their Impurity And Harmfulness. Q5:3
(5)what Is Halal Is Sufficient,While What Is Haram Is Superfluous Q2:168
(6)what Is Conducive To Haram Is Itself Haram Q4:140
(7)falsely Representing D Haram As Halal Is Prohibited. Q3:71
(coolgood Intention Do Not Make D Haram Acceptable Q40:65
(9)doubtful Things Are To Be Avoided. Q2:147
(10)no Immunity In Halal And Haram, i.e Any Halal And Haram Is Directed To All A SundryQ5:8
*Allah Knows Best

3 Likes

Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by basilico: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please enlighten me on adoption being Haram.
Muhammad went to his Zaid his adopted sons house and he was not there.
-His wife was skimpily unclad and he went aware muttering something. Then Zaid divorced his wife and Allah came up with up with a Quranic verse allowing Muhammad to marry the divorced wife of his adopted son. Allah henceforth banned adoption in Islam .

Adoption became haram because Allah came to his prophets aid after some grumbling by the early Muslim community about the rationale of marrying your own adopted son's wife.

This haram adoption issue is a lil bit tard disturbing .You think so or *** Allah knows best?

1 Like

Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2018
basilico:
Please enlighten me on adoption being Haram.
Muhammad went to his Zaid his adopted sons house and he was not there.
-His wife was skimpily unclad and he went aware muttering something. Then Zaid divorced his wife and Allah came up with up with a Quranic verse allowing Muhammad to marry the divorced wife of his adopted son. Allah henceforth banned adoption in Islam .

Adoption became haram because Allah came to his prophets aid after some grumbling by the early Muslim community about the rationale of marrying your own adopted son's wife.

This haram adoption issue is a lil bit tard disturbing .You think so or *** Allah knows best?

All these brainwashed nitwits Sha. Guy can u back up this with evidences? Cuz I need to examine how sound you're mentally before embarking on a drag with you. But if in case you have vital references, then we can embark on a debate. I promise you defeat inshaAllah.
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 let other Muslims see the principles of Halal and Haram in Islam. Happy Jumat Kareem to fellow Muslims, May we live long to witness more(Aameen).

2 Likes

Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by pristinecreed(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

All these brainwashed nitwits Sha. Guy can u back up this with evidences? Cuz I need to examine how sound you're mentally before embarking on a drag with you. But if in case you have vital references, then we can embark on a debate. I promise you defeat inshaAllah.
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 let other Muslims see the principles of Halal and Haram in Islam. Happy Jumat Kareem to fellow Muslims, May we live long to witness more(Aameen).

They have all been brainwashed. They all say the same thing word-for-word like programmed robots.
for example:
Why do women use niqab in saudi?
Brainwashed folks say it's oppression by men

Then ask: but they also use it in non-muslim countries.
They say it's internal oppression

They always have excuses for their misguidance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by gaskiyamagana: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Jazakallahu khayran.
Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by UrWorstNightmare: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Check my signature
Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by WaleOsu(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Salam dear brother,the manner at which you replied him wont convince him to embrace Islam if he has the intention,and if he happens to be a muslim,I dont think there is anything wrong in enlightening him,moreover he asked politely.
There is no point being coy about answering,its left to him to believe whatever your answer is,by then you'd have done your part...salam alaikum
Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by Dindondin(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

see how unprofessional you are answering him. Smh for you
Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by ayulatins: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
WaleOsu:

Salam dear brother,the manner at which you replied him wont convince him to embrace Islam if he has the intention,and if he happens to be a muslim,I dont think there is anything wrong in enlightening him,moreover he asked politely.
There is no point being coy about answering,its left to him to believe whatever your answer is,by then you'd have done your part...salam alaikum

Please read what the guy posted well. His politeness is only a sarcastic approach of his blasphemous claims.
Re: 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2018
WaleOsu:

I've done this times a number. These people are so stupid my brother. The more u take it soft for them the more they take advantage of your leniency.

(1) (Reply)

Hajj 2018: First Batch Of Kaduna Pilgrims Airlifted To Saudi Arabia / Beautiful Hijab Styles To Try This Ramadan / Something You Must Know About Islamic Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.