Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Africans Are Not Illiterates (parts 2) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans Are Not Illiterates (parts 2) (443 Views)

Most Of West Africans Are Kwa. Did You Know ? / Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites / Africans Are Illiterates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Are Not Illiterates (parts 2) by Beadysworld: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
As an individual, I have been living with this thought or let me call it a bounden right from my childhood age, mainly in my primary school, when I will watch my other class mates answer questions and they clap for them, which I wish to do, not that I don’t know the answers, but I could not see myself standing to do as they were doing, am not wired that way, just like many other people too experience same,(some who could not stand might even be brighter than ones standing) but many of them the ones standing were the best students for our teachers, center of Cynosure, but no one sees people like us, but after schools for my own case, i don’t know your own case, many of my classmates still clustered around me for solutions of one thing or the other I still wonder why even till now still seeking for the answer. one of the answers is that our society has placed a hedge on us by the format they use only a few people can over come them, then they turn back and blame you why they the society are the one with problems, because of their stereotype systems. I have a grandmother (My Role model), my AFRICAN QUEEN, I CALL HER, who has not seen the four walls of class room in her lifetime, she lived 97years just died 2015 (very intelligent woman, she talks like something is always telling her what to say each time she talk, with so much confident) was buried Nov 20th, but in my little village they call her AMERICA woman, she has not seen aircraft or airport in her life, one of the things that made me cry so much when she died, I have always had the desire to take her to American but I could not achieve that dream, the only township she has been to is Enugu Town, because her husband worked with the coal company during the war read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/08/04/africans-are-not-illiterates-parts-2/

(1) (Reply)

Sleep With Ooni’s Ex-queen, Die Prematurely — Ifa Priest / Bride Price / Yoruba Torah Proofs, "There Is Nothing Like Hanukah But A Figment Of Human Mind"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.