Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Need Your Help With An Online Course Creation. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Help With An Online Course Creation. (296 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / How To Make Money Teaching An Online Course On Udemy / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help With An Online Course Creation. by sms9ja(f): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this survey,

Kindly comment with your thoughts,

Having been in the online marketing niche for over four years I am in the middle of creating an online course program for my niche,

What kind of online marketing course would you pay for and why?

Email marketing for beginners

SMS Marketing for small business

Social selling strategies

How to use Facebook advertising effectively

Facebook advertising for beginners

How to sell online -Beginners guide.

Please put in your own kind of online course, you would buy without thinking and why you would buy such course.

Thank you in anticipation, God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Notes Feature / Professional Certificate In Digital Marketing And Social Media Management / Professional Certificate In Digital Marketing And Social Media Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.