Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Notes Feature - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Notes Feature (296 Views)

COVID-19: Withdraw Old Naira Notes From Circulation, Group Tells CBN / Godwin Emefiele, How Hard Is It To Print New 100 Naira Notes?! Educate Us!! / How To Identify Fake Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notes Feature by victorgrant: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Hello Guys,

It would be really great if Opera added a Notes feature to the browser. There are plenty of extensions out there, but I much prefer taking notes via the browser than trusting content to extensions.

It looks like there used to be a feature like this on an older version of Opera, which makes me hope there will be a return to that functionality again. Here are a few features I'd love to see:

Insert via hotkeys;
Search from a context menu that can be summoned on a page;
Categorize and colorize for sorting and navigation purposes;
Hashtags;
Import/export;
Associate URLs with notes that will automatically open;
Add the option to have a note be inserted into a particular field automatically if the user captures the note in that field.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://forums.opera.com/discussion/1885263/notes-feature
- Copyright Management Video Examples.

(1) (Reply)

NSE: Capital Market Still Strong Despite Recession / Aviation Firm Battles Diamond Bank Over Breach Of Contract / Fresh Eggs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.