Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (42957 Views)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by johnsondbolaji(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2017
EFOLK5:

App business n every other business just like a seed after planting needs to be watered. The following shld be considered, to promote the performance of ur App;
i. Choose ur tag lines properly, they contribute alot in getting your app to show up on searches.
ii. Consider sharing the App download link with your friends and family, and also consider sharing same on forum and social media, but be careful not to spam.
iii. you can create a compaign to advertize ur App to comand more downloads.
iv. Use push notification to alert ur existing users of any new release, to generate downloads.

And to ur second qstn, withdrawing money from google obeys the same procedure not withstanding which google platform the earnings came from, and Admob is not an exception. Your earnings here can be withdrawn through any of the following;
a. PayPal
b. US cheque
c. Direct Bank deposit(Dom Account)

HOW TO OPEN A USA BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE AND GET THE MASTER CARD DELIVERED TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD- Click here to register a USA bank account free and get a payoneer master card which will be delivered to ur nearest post office in less than one month http:///1TjtlRW

You can usenit to withraw on ATM in Nigeria

READ MORE ON HOW TO DO THAT HERE

http://mainspringblog.com/open-usa-bank-account-online-get-master-card-delivered-part-world/
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by festuzinic(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
EFOLK5:
To God be the glory!
We made it!!
We have successfully launched our own App developer's platform where you get to design application in just miniutes, without writing any code.
www.appswheel.com
And I promised, anybody who contributed to this project has earned a lifetime premium membership.
visit us today.
how can i contribute sir? i want contribute to this project
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
festuzinic:
how can i contribute sir? i want contribute to this project

the project has already been launched, but you can join us by signing up on the site.
You'll still enjoy some discount for being on this thread. Contact me through the number in my signature.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
EFOLK5:

Can you share the screen shot?
i have screen shot but pasting it here is a challenge, i have tried to paste it without success
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
viktor88:

i have screen shot but pasting it here is a challenge, i have tried to paste it without success

send it to me on whatsapp
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Cargoed: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Wow AppsWheel Down does it mean that the demand is so High or you guys paid for a very cheap hosting plan

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded TIME 11.02 OCT 10 2017
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Cargoed:
Wow AppsWheel Down does it mean that the demand is so High or you guys paid for a very cheap hosting plan

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded TIME 11.02 OCT 10 2017
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

We're having this technical issues which is currently being worked on, hope to bounce back any moment from now
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
EFOLK5:

send it to me on whatsapp
sir, am not on watsapp but i sent it to ur mail
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
viktor88:
sir, am not on watsapp but i sent it to ur mail

ok, i'll check later
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hurray!!!
I'm glad to inform us that the issues has been resolved, and appswheel.com is up again.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
EFOLK5:

ok, i'll check later
thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by djaxz4sure(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
EFOLK5:
To God be the glory!
We made it!!
We have successfully launched our own App developer's platform where you get to design application in just miniutes, without writing any code.
www.appswheel.com
And I promised, anybody who contributed to this project has earned a lifetime premium membership.
visit us today.

Nice one boss
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by maximizer61(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
EFOLK5:

I wish you the best my brother.
On ur question....
Plz note that anual premium subscribtion on Appsmoment is not $49 but $172. the $49 premium pack is for 30days. And your apps that has already been rolled out are not affected in anyway, but u'll surely need to go and reactivate ur subscribtion wen ever there's any need to update the App.
More over we have a whatsapp group that focused specifically on getting the members to access lifetime premium membership at a pocket friendly rate. Send me a request to join the group through the number on my signature, if you're interested.
08143443129 whatsapp number
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by fxTC: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello room, I designed my tab2 to menu page settings, added name to each page. Now I don't know how to add informations to each pages under the menu page.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 11, 2017
fxTC:
Hello room, I designed my tab2 to menu page settings, added name to each page. Now I don't know how to add informations to each pages under the menu page.

It all depends on the content you wanna put in the App. aside from creating the menu page, u need to use the (+) sign on edit pages panel to add your prefered page, label the page properly, edit and configure ur page the way u want, save changes n click"Done"
Now go back to "edit" Tab2(ur menu page) locate the menu option that u previously created for your new age, locate "page link" bellow the menu option, click on the page link, and sellect your new page.
This way, users will be redirected to this page when ever the sellect the menu item. Repeat same steps to add and link every other page to ur menu page.
You can call me directly if you need any further support.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2017
OTHER PROVEN WAYS OF MAKING MONEY THROUGH MOBILE APPS:
It is important to know that making money as an App developer doesn't just earn with what you earn from Ad network.
Money can also be made in App business these the following ways;
OFFLINE COMPANIES: offline companies remain one of the surrest ways of earning in mobile app biz. creating app for these offline companies(eg. shops, resturants, bar, etc.) for a fee, and also charg them to manage the App for them, maybe on a monthly baises. Having just maybe 10 clients on ur network is as gud as having a fulltime paid employment.
WRITING REVIEW: It is no longer news that money can be made in App business with even creating a single App. all you need is to signup to any of the App review platforms, download and test Apps, write a positive review and get paid for your reviews.
APP FLIPPING: this is basically about designinG or buying an Application with the intension of selling it off again for profit. Here you can design ur App and put it up for sale, but don't forget that any application that is put up for sale should be of standard quality to atract potential buyers.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by helpfulposts(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
EFOLK5:
To God be the glory!
We made it!!
www.appswheel.com
visit us today.
thank you so much for this thread. I have "ultimate app maker" account. I hope it works the same with appswheel as am new to this?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by MUSACALLY(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Please Add Up to the Group
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2017
EFOLK5:

ok, i'll check later
sir, please check ur mail
i sent the screen shot of the app
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2017
viktor88:

sir, please check ur mail
i sent the screen shot of the app

OK,
I'm gonna check it out.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm here this evening to deliver the good news I have for you guys.
Like I announced some days ago that a App developer console has been launced. You can now sign-up at www.appswheel.com
Appswheel really starts things at the ground level to accommodate all.
The gud news is that when you sign-up for a free acount, you earn one free RELEASE which is valid for 30days from sign-up. This means you can actually roll out your first, and fully customized Mobile App without spending any kobo.
Hurry now, sign up at appswheel.com and claim your bonus. Upgrade your account and enjoy unrestricted use of the console.

***OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST!!!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by RebeccaIngram(f): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Does that mean we can create 1 app free 4 free acct?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
RebeccaIngram:
Does that mean we can create 1 app free 4 free acct?

Yes ma'am
but T & A applies
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2017
EFOLK5:

OK,
I'm gonna check it out.
sir, I am still waiting
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by EmperorGE: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
EFOLK5:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm here this evening to deliver the good news I have for you guys.
Like I announced some days ago that a App developer console has been launced. You can now sign-up at www.appswheel.com
Appswheel really starts things at the ground level to accommodate all.
The gud news is that when you sign-up for a free acount, you earn one free RELEASE which is valid for 30days from sign-up. This means you can actually roll out your first, and fully customized Mobile App without spending any kobo.
Hurry now, sign up at appswheel.com and claim your bonus. Upgrade your account and enjoy unrestricted use of the console.

***OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST!!!
You need to run facebook and nairaland advert for this ASAP, if you want very targeted traffic
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
EmperorGE:

You need to run facebook and nairaland advert for this ASAP, if you want very targeted traffic

That is already under process.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
EFOLK5:

OK,
I'm gonna check it out.
sir, I am still waiting.
this is stopping me from opening an account with appwheel.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by EmperorGE: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2017
EFOLK5:

That is already under process. Thanks
no p
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Fastlinkpro: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
EFOLK5:
PUBLISHING CONT.
Follow these steps to submit your app.
From the App's dashbord, click on "PUBLISH" and then click on "START SUBMISSION PROCESS" you'll be taken to the next page where you'll be required to add the App to an existing subscription, or you creat a new one(subscription). this forms the basis for why we needed to test-run the App to ensure everything is perfect. At this point, choose instant build(your APK will be built and delivered within few minuits) and click "NEXT". At this point you double check and ensure all the graphics(eg. App icon, spash screan etc), click next and you'll be taken to a page to select push notification preference(leave at I want push notification disabled), hit "NEXT" and you'll get to permissions page(leave everything the way u see it and click "NEXT" enter app version name(eg. 1.0, 2.0 etc.), enter ur App name and click "SUBMIT"
Hoooooollllllaaaaaa!!!
click on"DONE" and wait for your APK within minuits.
*** My next post shall be on creating a store to display your App on playstore, and other android market places where you can publish you App for free.
I STILL REMAIN VERY LOYAL!!!

bros

I am looking for how to create store on Playstore, i dont know if i missed the post because i am waiting for them to deliver my APK.Any post on it?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Joylove05(f): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
cool
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by ericoleon(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Richcreed(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
hello op,thanx a lot, i have a problem,after clicking on select App from the App templates,the screen will just go blank. i have tried with different App ,same result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price. / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.