Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Violence Against Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Violence Against Men (431 Views)

”I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men”– Nairobi’s Sex-worker Says / Domestic Violence Against Men / Lagos State Recorded 138 Domestic Violence Cases Against Men In 10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Violence Against Men by absool(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
The fight against abuse and rape is now in vogue which is a good thing, my only problem is that people neglect the fact that men also go through abuse.
Imagine a guy reporting about being abused by his wife and the insult he will receive. The reason for the behavior of the new breed of men (the trash men) might be because they were raped while growing up.
Re: Violence Against Men by absool(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Matured comments only

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Vehicle Filled Up As Numerous Arrests Were Made / #my-story = How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police / Suspected Kidnappers Nabbed With Charms, Ammunitions And Victims Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.