Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Atheism For Dummies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism For Dummies (382 Views)

My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheism For Dummies by akintom(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's grand error, to think that there exist, an entity called atheist.

An Atheist, is a debater, a conversationist, and a "discussionist". Beyond what he/she says, after participation in the subject matter of "claims of existence of Gods", an atheist ceases to exist.

As long as the subject matter isn't CLAIMS of existence of Gods, atheists don't exist.

Essentially, atheism has no conceptual, ideological or philosophical pinnings. Therefore, it presents no basis for qualification.

No one takes title of "an Awitch", on the basis of rejecting claims of existence of witches.

Whatever you call my response, to any of your unfounded claims, is your own creation, and certainly not mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism For Dummies by Niflheim(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
@Akintom,

Brilliant!!! One of the reasons why it sounds so imbecilic, is the fact that if you ask different religious retards for the definition of the word "god", they will all come up with different replies!!! They don't even know what a god is!!! How can a Hindu describe god as a rat, then another describe him as a mosquito, then another say that god is a stream, and yet have the guts to call me "atheist", for not believing in something that has diffferent meanings to different brands of lunatics practicing different brands of lunacy?!!!

“...if you ask me whether or not I'm an atheist, I wouldn't even answer. I would first want an explanation of what it is that I'm supposed not to believe in, and I've never seen an explanation.” ---Professor Noam Chimsky

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See How Popular Pastor In Delta And His Member Worship In Waterlogged Church(pho / The Conceit In Riches. / Listen To Dr. D. K. Olukoya And Other Anointed Men Of God Ministering Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.