Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. (10426 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / Anti-atheism In Nigeria / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
I came to Nairaland as a devote christian around the month of May then from September to December I started doubting christianity and I left in 2017. grin

Here is the link to a thread, of four pages, where I made my first series of retarded arguments against atheism. It was the christian me against atheists Edybleketare, donnffd, pennytration, cloudgoddess and Oluwaseytiano. Be sure not to cringe and I assure you that I wasn't trolling grin.
https://www.nairaland.com/3100949/one-big-misconception-theists-atheists#45558446

So let's go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by ipobarecriminals: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
sad undecided
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by bedspread: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Martinez19:
I came to Nairaland as a devote christian around the month of May then from September to December I started doubting christianity and I left in 2017. grin

Here is the link to a thread, of four pages, where I made my first argument against atheism. It was the christian me against atheists Edybleketare, donnffd, pennytration, cloudgoddess and Oluwaseytiano. Be sure not to cringe and I assure you that I wasn't trolling grin.
https://www.nairaland.com/3100949/one-big-misconception-theists-atheists#45558446

So let's go.

You Know the Truth!
You are Well aware that JESUS Only is the way...
You know there is Heaven and Hell!!
You also know that If you Miss Heaven, You Cannot Miss Hell..

You also know that your Choice is on your Head... Safe Journey

7 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by emeijeh(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ehen?!

Just go and get your PVC.
We will revisit your story after the general elections.

But note that IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT SAYS THERE IS NO GOD

4 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
My Internet connection is not stable hence the delay in posting pictures
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by CodeTemplar: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Did u snap God while He was 'disappointing' you? Please upload Gods pictures and let us see how God let you down.

How many megapixel is your spiritual camera?

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Ever8054: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
I thought the last atheist died of foolishness long ago...who be this one again naa?...

4 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by chiommy123(f): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Your atheism can NEVER stop God from existing and being worshipped by legion and multitude of angels and even human beings and the 24 elders in heaven who are always bowing before God and saying Worthy worthy is our lord God

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by wirinet(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
Your atheism can NEVER stop God from existing and being worshipped by legion and multitude of angels and even human beings and the 24 elders in heaven who are always bowing before God and saying Worthy worthy is our lord God

So your God is a megalomaniacal, egocentric and petty being, whose very survival depends on worship, praise and bowing by angels, elders and humans.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
And when that day arrives when your own son will disown you shall come....
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
wirinet:

So your God is a megalomaniacal, egocentric and petty being, whose very survival depends on worship, praise and bowing by angels, elders and humans.

Those tablets & phone on your signature don't have brand name akwa nya? Clean off the brand names and sell them, idiot!
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by wirinet(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
bedspread:

You Know the Truth!

Empty threats. So you can only spread your religion by spreading fear. Any religion based on fear is a false religion.

13 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Did snap God while he was 'disappointing' you? Please upload Gods pictures and let us see how God let you down.

How many megapixel is your spiritual camera?
So anyone that becomes an atheist was "disappointed" by god?

@everyone,
I will post pictures tomorrow. Bear with me.

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by sonmvayina(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Who else watched that episode of family guy, where Louis found out she was Jewish, jesus made a cameo appearance at the end... And was asked which religion was better.. His answer : they are all crap..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by wirinet(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Uchenaija:

Does tablets & phone on your signature don't have brand name akwa nya? Clean off the brand names and sell them, idiot!

Ignorant, insecure and worthless assole. There is something called OEM. It is manufactured brandless, you put whatever name you want on it.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
wirinet:

Ignorant, insecure and worthless assole. There is something called OEM. It is manufactured brandless, you put whatever name you want on it.

So your asshole peanut brain still wants to stick a name to the product right?

And yet you don't count it worth to stick a name to the breath you have, or the little sense you have or the millions of creations around you.

See the value you want to attach to worthless phone & yet you want to pale the whole universe to insignificance cos you want to steal it's glory for you shitty, dust made, ungrateful existence.

You're sick in the brain.

3 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by wirinet(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Uchenaija:

So your asshole peanut brain still wants to stick a name to the product right?

And yet you don't count it worth to stick a name to the breath you have, or the little sense you have or the millions of creations around you.

See the value you want to attach to worthless phone & yet you want to pale the whole universe to insignificance cos you want to steal it's glory for you shitty, dust made, ungrateful existence.

You're sick in the brain.

Religion is not actually the opium of the ignorant, it is worse that opium. It is makes addicts delusional and destroys every brain cells in the head, so much so that the addicted cannot make coherent statements.

This one is likely to strap a suicide vest and blow himself and others who fail to accepts his delusions, with expectations of reward in his delusional heaven.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2018
wirinet:

Religion is not actually the opium of the ignorant, it is worse that opium. It is makes addicts delusional and destroys every brain cells in the head, so much so that the addicted cannot make coherent statements.

This one is likely to strap a suicide vest and blow himself and others who fail to accepts his delusions, with expectations of reward in his delusional heaven.

Who is talking about religion here? Put religion away and let's talk like laymen.

It's all common sense. Nothing comes out of nothing. Give honour to whom it is due.

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2018
wirinet:

Don't mind him. If you see my atheist posts and compare it with the posts I made in that link, you won't believe that it's the same person or I wasn't trolling. That's what religion can do to the mind of a person. Christianity makes one talk like an idiot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Martinez19:
Don't mind him. If you see may atheist posts and compare it with the posts I made in that link, you won't believe that it's the same person or I wasn't trolling. That's what religion can do to the mind of a person. Christianity makes one talk like an idiot.
Martinez19:
So anyone that becomes an atheist was "disappointed" by god?

@everyone,
I will post pictures tomorrow. Bear with me.

We'd be patiently waiting for whatever porous arguments you couldn't match up with it.

Quote me when you have them.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

We'd be patiently waiting for whatever porous arguments you couldn't match up with it.

Quote me when you have them.
I have no time for your likes. My upcoming pictures aren't arguments but posts I made on nairaland starting from when I was a christian on nairaland. In those pictures, one would noticed how my tone gradually changed from christian-like to atheistic. It's just my trip down memory. Argument-wise, I don't have your time.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by CoolUsername: 12:45am On Sep 13, 2018
The Christians on this thread are so salty they remind me of my ex's cooking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 12:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Martinez19:
I have no time for your likes. My upcoming pictures aren't arguments but posts I made on nairaland starting from when I was a christian on nairaland. In those pictures, one would noticed how many tune gradually changed from christian-like to atheistic. It's just my trip down memory. Argument-wise, I don't have your time.

Then go down the drain & clear off the road for deserving passengers.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Dantedasz(m): 3:32am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0A_iF1B3k0
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by MuttleyLaff: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2018
CoolUsername:
The Christians on this thread are so salty they remind me of my ex's cooking.
"You are the salt of the earth.
But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor?
Can you make it salty again
?
(No) It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless.
"
- Matthew 5:13

"Salt is good for seasoning.
But if it loses its flavor, how do you make it salty again?
You must have the qualities of salt among yourselves and live in peace with each other.
"
- Mark 9:50

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by hopefulLandlord: 5:41am On Sep 13, 2018
bedspread:

You Know the Truth!

professor Charles Xavier, How does it feel to be a mind reader?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by hopefulLandlord: 5:44am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:

What a load of fallacies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by hopefulLandlord: 5:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:
And when that day arrives when your own son will disown you shall come....

LOL, you sound pained sir

6 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by hopefulLandlord: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

Who is talking about religion here? Put religion away and let's talk like laymen.

It's all common sense. Nothing comes out of nothing. Give honour to whom it is due.

What is "nothing"?
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 5:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

Those tablets & phone on your signature don't have brand name akwa nya? Clean off the brand names and sell them, idiot!

U sound angry... Is it anybody's fault that u made up a god in ur head and its been found out its all in ur head?

So u problem is that someone must put a creator label to the universe and call it God... Of what good will this b for u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by FELIX0M0R: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Uchenaija:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by FELIX0M0R: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:

U sound angry... Is it anybody's fault that u made up a god in ur head and its been found out its all in ur head?

So u problem is that someone must put a creator label to the universe and call it God ... Of what good will this b for u?

No o
He should have labelled the creator "frank317"..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed / Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.