Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad (552 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / My Sister Runs Away From Home Again. / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by nazanwannem: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
A lady whose period reportedly stopped at the age of 18, got her healing after she was brought to General Overseer of Covenant of Greatness Christian Bible Church, Prophet Henry Osasere.

It was also gathered that her sister who was reportedly responsible for her condition, who also brought her to the church ran mad for it.

Here's what an eyewitness, Sanco Ese wrote;

'A MUST READ, IT HAPPENED IN MY PRESENCE.

Yesterday was the second day of a program organised by covenant of greatness Christian Bible Church by reclamation garage, Sapele, this lady brought her Junior sister whose menstrual flow stopped at the age of 18yrs and has not been able to give birth for 12yrs,  the Man of God Prophet Henry Osasere laid hands on the lady and pray that the person responsible for her situation should run mad,immediately the senior sister who brought her to the church ran mad instantly.

Now I pray whoever is responsible for your predicament and pretending to be a friend should run mad and die Ijn'

http://www.lailasblog.com/delta-pastor-heals-lady-whose-period-stopped-age-18-sister-behind-runs-mad/

Lalasticlala

Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by auntysimbiat(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by Evablizin(f): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
God still answers prayers.

The pastor should gird his loins though, her cello witchcraft colleague may want to bounce back on him or his family members

If God had shown the pastor that its her sister that's behind her case, he shouldn't have gone by it this way.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Marrying More Than One Wife, Mariage Fallacy* / 4 Scary Facts I Have Learnt Being Single / Why Are Widows Castigated For Starting New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.