Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Wife Was Sleeping With Married Men, While I Suffered In Libya – Returnee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Was Sleeping With Married Men, While I Suffered In Libya – Returnee (534 Views)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Was Sleeping With Married Men, While I Suffered In Libya – Returnee by KNEO777: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2018
A Libyan returnee identified as James Kwarteng has made a revelation on how his wife was frolicking with married men in Nigeria while he suffered in the North African country in his search for greener pastures.

A Ghanaian journalist, David Papa Bondze-Mbir, who shared Jame’s pathetic story on the internet met with him and donated $500 to him for the treatment of the injuries he sustained while in Libya.

According to reports, Mr. James Kwarteng was legally residing in Libya. He had permits to live and work there, until his unfortunate ‘arrest’.

He was reportedly captured by a group of armed Libyans and Koreans, who would only trade you for a sum of money or harvest your kidneys.

James who said he saw death everyday – was tied and hanged in the air for seven (7) days, without water or food to eat. The only taste of liquid he ever drank was the blood that oozed from his head anytime the Libyans crushed his head with a gun – when he called for water.

James further mentioned that once a foreigner is caught in Libya, they will be killed instantly if they can’t remember any phone number to call to send money to the captors:

“they seize all your belongings when captured; so if you are unable to remember any phone number off-head, for the Libyans to trade with, you are killed on the spot”. he said.

James had managed to save GHs 25,000 with his mother in Ghana, so when they (Libyans) contacted his mother, she wired that same money to save her son’s life.

James has Three (3) kids, two in secondary school, and One (1) in primary school.
While James was in Libya, surviving for his family, his wedded wife, a nurse, and a staunch church member was busy having an affair with another married man.

James reported that the man had planned on divorcing his wife for James’ wife and he got proof of his wife’s affair with the ex-boyfriend, and their plans to settle but couldn’t do much about it.

His wife later ran away, leaving this wounded man with their three kids.

[url][/url] My Wife Was Sleeping With Married Men, While I Suffered In Libya – Returnee - https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/my-wife-was-sleeping-with-married-men-while-i-suffered-in-libya-returnee/

CC: SEUN
CC:LALASTICLALA

Re: My Wife Was Sleeping With Married Men, While I Suffered In Libya – Returnee by sinaj(f): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2018
When there is life there is hope.

At least he still have his 3kids.
Re: My Wife Was Sleeping With Married Men, While I Suffered In Libya – Returnee by EvilChild: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2018
And so forking what, she can't come and go and kill her self.
Next please

(1) (Reply)

Fordable Quality Leather Spa Massage Bed At An Affordable Price. / The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love / Girl With ‘Twin’ Sister Growing From Her Chest Finally Receiving Medical Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.