Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Menses - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Menses (448 Views)

Your Menses And Ramadan / Easy Ibadaat For Women In Ramadhaan On Their Menses / Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menses by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
To be discussed and potrayed according to what quran and hadith says on it. . . if you are not comfortable with all that is going to be said, you can ask questions or post your own quran and hadith proof to explain better or perhaps, correct me. . . . . .q
Re: Menses by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
This issue islamic fatwa according to quran and hadith will make many lady understand and know how much salat they have missed . . . and they must strive not to let it repeat itself again
Re: Menses by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
1. The Age: the age in which menses starts and the age in which it stops... there are so many different opinions am0ng the scholars of islam.. and according to suratul nisa ... every islamic matter must be reseved to ALLAH and rasul for verdict. . .NOT scholars. . scholars can make mistakes, rasul cannot.. when scholar proof his stance with kitab wa sunnah, then we must f0ll0w it.
Re: Menses by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
SURATUL NISA VERSE 59 = TO FOLLOW ALLAH AND RASUL ONLY
Re: Menses by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
There is absolutely no proof in quran or hadith on the age when menses starts or end. . . NOTE BATCH:: anything that islam is silent upon, we must also be silent upon it as muslims because it will lead to innovation.... You shouldnt freak out when a girl of 4 upwards or downwards starts menses simply because it has no age grade or limit in islam... also is when you are expected to be doing menses and you havent started, do not freak out n0r visit past0r,alfa,babalawo and others... when its time that ALLAH has willed for it, it will come..
Re: Menses by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
2. Time To Start Menses And Time To Stop: There is absolutely no proof on this in kitab wa sunnah.. Which means the days interval of the menses start and stop is limitless. . when you see it, fine, when its stopped, fine. . do not stress yourself. . even the amount of blood flow and how the menses work is different. .some might use a day or m0re, and blood might be so little or more and also is the style(symptom) of menses. .some are abdominal pains and some are reddish finger nails and so on. . .
Re: Menses by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Quran 2 verse 222 = NO SPECIFIC DAY OR TIME FOR DURATION OF MENSES WAS STATED IN VERSE BY ALLAH
Re: Menses by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hadith bukhari 1650 . . Rasul told aeesha not to tawaf until she is clean of menses . . there is no specific day limit 0r time
Re: Menses by sarahade(f): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Smh.
Re: Menses by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2017
3. When or How will a lady know that her menses is over:: There is a yellowish water that comes after the blood had stop coming.. some ladies do think that when they see that yellowish waterlike substance that do come after the blood, THAT MEANS THAT MENSES HAS STOPPED OR ITS OVER... which is wr0ng. . . . .every female should understand this menses issue according to islamic law because startinq and ending of menses is intertwined with salat,saum,mating with spouse and other ibaadat. . NB:: A WOMAN ON MENSES CAN READ QURAN BY QIRAH OFFHEAD OR BY HOLDING QURAN TO READ...there is absolutely no proof against it. . QURAN RECITATION IS ZIKR. if you could remember the popular hadith on eid-il-fitri nafilat, mensurating w0men are told to c0me to the prayer ground but shouldnt perform salat but they can be doing zikr. . . . . . dg
Re: Menses by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Hadith bukhari 323 (hadith of ummu hatiyah) explained it better
Re: Menses by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Hadith sunnan baihaki . 1589 ..Hadith aeesha .. explained how to know when menses end
Re: Menses by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2017
When you see pure white substance like water or its dried up ( no substance like water shows ) then, ur menses has ended; according to hadith of ayeesha
Re: Menses by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2017
And some people do have their menses with a day ON and a day OFF till the menses is finished. So, how will such person act on performing salat and other ibaadahs since blood c0mes f0r a day and st0pped the next day and thus c0ntinue like that till the menses stopped. . . . .what such pers0n will do is to refer back to the hadith of ayeesha. . . . WHEN MENSES ENDS IS WHEN YOU SEE A PURE WHITELIKE SUBSTANCE WATER OR ITS DIRIED UP... such pers0n will count all the days as menses(both the day bl0od c0mes and the day it doesnt till she sees white water or its dried up) . . . . . dried up without blood coming after being dried up means menses is over . . . . . foba7
Re: Menses by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Also is the issue of the wetness. . . when a woman have stopped seeing blood but just wetness she n0ticed that do happen to her... she might think she is done with menses but she isnt . . . . until she sees whitelike water or dried up (according to the hadith of aeesha) is when the menses is over
Re: Menses by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Now its on to the forbidden things to do in islam when going through menses
Re: Menses by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2017
MUST NOT PERFORM SALAT(be it fard or nafilah) . . hadith bukhari 1951
Re: Menses by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
SAUWM(FASTING) Hadith bukhari 1951
Re: Menses by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
The most trivial issue of all. . is when to perform salat before and after menses. For example, a lady is at work, and she is clean.. then the time of zubhi, zuhr, ashri or magrib or ishai is ON...before she tried to perform ablution for the salat, SHE SEES HER MENSES..as we all know, she w0nt be able to perform that salat because she is unclean. . .even if the time span of those salat is almost up BUT THAT REMAINING TIME OF SALAT CAN STILL STAND IN FOR JUST ONE RAKAH.. she cannot perform the salat due to the menses she has just started... NB::: the salat she was not able to perform before she became unclean, MUST BE PERFORMED BY HER AS S0ON AS SHE'S CLEAN..... AND VICE VERSA..
Re: Menses by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
let me re-explain:: for example, the time of zuhr came in by 1:40 pm. then as a muslimah, u want to perform your duty of observing and performing salat but your menses shows up just before or after ablution or during salat, you cannot perform the salat nor continue the salat respectively. . .as long as the time of salat meets you when you are clean but you are not able to perform it because you are n0t clean, its your duty to pay that salat back when you are clean... and it is compulsory to pay it back because the time of salat meets you when you are clean but you are unable to perform it because you are n0t clean. . . . .i hope you understand
Re: Menses by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Same applies for when menses period has ended...,if there is questi0n.. RP
Re: Menses by Ssthorm(f): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Salaamualykum my dear brother. I know u hav neva been a woman bfore, so need i remind u.....saying dt; "seeing a pure white substance like water" does not apply to every1...going by ds,if a woman dusnt see ds "water" ur talking bout den she shud stil not resume ibadah? I stand to b corrected,bt sir, ds is rong.
Re: Menses by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Ssthorm:
Salaamualykum my dear brother. I know u hav neva been a woman bfore, so need i remind u.....saying dt; "seeing a pure white substance like water" does not apply to every1...going by ds,if a woman dusnt see ds "water" ur talking bout den she shud stil not resume ibadah? I stand to b corrected,bt sir, ds is rong.
Like its said in the hadith, substance like water. .and ofcourse it might not be applied to all. . that is why i also said when its dried up..
Re: Menses by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Visit voiceofthesalaf.com to download the full lecture on menses

(1) (Reply)

Are We Like Them? (lesson For Everyone) / 'Forced Intimacy With Relatives' In South Sudan / Committing Shirk Is The Greatest Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.