Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Cost Estimate Of Raising A 2-units 3-bedrooom Storey Building? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Estimate Of Raising A 2-units 3-bedrooom Storey Building? (444 Views)

3 BEDROOOM Floor Plan For Free / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Estimate Of Raising A 2-units 3-bedrooom Storey Building? by krebs(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
[Empty]
Re: Cost Estimate Of Raising A 2-units 3-bedrooom Storey Building? by Fadelex(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2017
is the house just a unit? I mean 3 bed up and 3 bed down
Re: Cost Estimate Of Raising A 2-units 3-bedrooom Storey Building? by krebs(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Fadelex:
is the house just a unit? I mean 3 bed up and 3 bed down

Yes it is.
Re: Cost Estimate Of Raising A 2-units 3-bedrooom Storey Building? by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2017
krebs:
I greet all the Engineers in the house.

I have this project that is being handled by a family relative in the village on my behalf.

My pocket has bled. And is bleeding....

Please what is the cost estimate of raising a 2-units 3-bedroom storey building to decking level?
(i.e. plus decking).

Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Attached is the draft of the plan.

Guess the staircase will be at the side of the building? Also where is it located and what's the condition of the soil.all this will help to give details of your estimate and you can send a mail so I deliver you quote there.
Re: Cost Estimate Of Raising A 2-units 3-bedrooom Storey Building? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2017
krebs:
I greet all the Engineers in the house.

I have this project that is being handled by a family relative in the village on my behalf.

My pocket has bled. And is bleeding....

Please what is the cost estimate of raising a 2-units 3-bedroom storey building to decking level?
(i.e. plus decking).

Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Attached is the draft of the plan.

Where is the plot located?
What is the nature of the soil?
Our phone number and WhatsApp number is 07035596641
Mail us at samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Home/office Sale: A Deal Like No Other In Lagos / Call Victor On 08033939762 For Your Professional Tiling And Bricklaying Job / Fish Pond With 3bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale. At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.