Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (26972 Views)

Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. / Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels / Help House Cost And Quantity Estimate Of Electrical Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello nairalanders kindly help me with your suggestions on this.

My elder brother was considering putting up a 3-bedroom flat in our compound in the village.

The land is dry, flat and already fenced cos it won't be the first building in the compound, hopefully not the last too.

He doesn't really earn much so the building according to him will not be fancy at all. Just normal standard rooms, no fancy roofing(normal straight out aluminum roofing).

We'd want to find out what it may COST as I know the figures are not definite and are subjective. I really love everyone with experienced contribution.

I really support him on this cos it's a village house no need to be flashy(in our opinion).

Mods please I know this topic has been on front page many times but I beg my own case is peculiar. grin. Password: The house won't be fancy cheesy

Help me and my bro abeg.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by obi58: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Budget 5m

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by fendorf(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Contact us for your granite and sharpsand
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2018
ok google it
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by matgold(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by aleeyus(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2018
100M non-negotiable
150M is negotiable

commenting from Guine
1 Nigerian Naira equals
25.12 Guinean Franc

Hope I answered your question!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by scobyy2007: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2018
be serious

aleeyus:
100M

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Emekus999(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2018
5million can solve it

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by polite2(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2018
4m max will do
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by LEAFLET(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2018
let him start first.. remember never go hungry because you are building. building is not for the faint heated.. I'm building a one bedroom flat into five places, 1.5 m house never comot for foundation.. I never knew building is this draining.. Hail any landlord you see bros.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by olowobaba10: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2018
THERE WAS ONCE A SITE CALLED NAIRALAND, CONTACT BUILDERS FOR AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU WANT . YOU MAY NOT GET GOOD ANSWERS HERE , THE SITE IS NO LONGER WHAT IT USED TO BE SINCE PEOPLE LIKE NWAMAIKPE AND EVABLIZ ETC JOINED IT. DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF .

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Promxy94(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2018
5-7m should do

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by 360great(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2018
About 5 - 6.5m will do the magic
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by bellazz(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2018
6m will do
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by UEDIBO: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2018
Less two million can do it. Monitor it Ur self

12 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by SyberKate(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2018
I'm interested to know myself

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by MrHighSea: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2018
3.6m^2 rooms
5m^2 lounge
2 conveniences
Assuming no soakaway pit.
Basic Electrical works, that is, no SOLAR or wiring ur fence.
No POP, ONLY interior painting
Floor tiling only
Local materials are readily available as in CORE/Typical village.

4-5million max

7 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by pweshboi(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2018
I always laugh whenever I see posts like this grace front page.. though in your case youre simply asking for how to go about it. Contact an architect that will give you a design drawing base on your specifications and a quantity surveyor if you don't want to under price or overprice your budget. That's why you see alot of material waste and waste of money.

3 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by jude33084(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2018
This is serious oh!

How many years one can save such amount with N70,000 salary in Lagos averagely?

LIRS never remove their own undecided

11 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2018
What you need for the building first is 4000 blocks, then two trips of stones, four trips of sand, cash of 500k for labor and other materials then you will have the house from foundation to roofing level, hope there will be no parapet. Roofing: Wood and carpentry work will take not more than 600k, long sperm aluminum with installations will not take more than 800k.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2018
MrHighSea:
3.6m^2 rooms
5m^2 lounge
2 conveniences
Assuming no soakaway pit.
Basic Electrical works, that is, no SOLAR or wiring ur fence.
No POP, ONLY interior painting
Floor tiling only
Local materials are readily available as in CORE/Typical village.

4-5million max

Thanks for your input.

There should be a soak away pit sir.

What will be the change?
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by danny34(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2018
Where is the location? Location is a factor..... 3m can do it for u comfortably as long as u make purchases yourself, negotiate labour yourself and have an idea of building. You can pay a trusted hand to bring out the dpc and then take over.

I spent about same amount last year in Nike , Enugu, building a 3 bedroom bungalow standard rooms, big parlour, dinning, masters , big kitchen etc. To save cost, u have to be fully involved and always seeks second opinion on every issue. Make your own market survey, . it is very achievable

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by aleeyus(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2018
scobyy2007:
be serious

commenting from Guine
1 Nigerian Naira equals
25.12 Guinean Franc
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by gozzlin: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2018
holyidol:
What you need for the building first is 4000 blocks, then two trips of stones, four trips of sand, cash of 500k for labor and other materials then you will have the house from foundation to roofing level, hope there will be no parapet. Roofing: Wood and carpentry work will take not more than 600k, long sperm aluminum with installations will not take more than 800k.

Long sperm bawo?

10 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2018
holyidol:

No parapet sir.

Thanks for your input.

As for the blocks do you know an estimated price that can get us say 5000 solid blocks?
Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by DanielsParker(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2018
foundation 800k- 1m
block work.. 4000 blocks.. = 600k-800k
roofing / skeleton/ woodwork/ zinc.. = 1.5m maximum
plastering and paint work= 500K max
then Interior ( doors, alumaco windows, tiles) = 800k.
budget 5m . it will build you something good.!

3 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by MrHighSea: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2018
Franky826:

Thanks for your input.

There should be a soak away pit sir.

What will be the change?
350-500k max for 2.5 by 3metres. @ 3metres deep, u have good land.
Na big money.o

But the new building could share the same Soakaway with the old buildings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
danny34:
Where is the location? Location is a factor..... 3m can do it for u comfortably as long as u make purchases yourself, negotiate labour yourself and have an idea of building. You can pay a trusted hand to bring out the dpc and then take over.

I spent about same amount last year in Nike , Enugu, building a 3 bedroom bungalow standard rooms, big parlour, dinning, masters , big kitchen etc. To save cost, u have to be fully involved and always seeks second opinion on every issue. Make your own market survey, . it is very achievable

Thank you bro.

Location is Enugu too.

We don't stay in Enugu but we hoping our dad can supervise the work.

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2018
MrHighSea:

350-500k max for 2.5 by 3metres. @ 3metres deep, u have good land.
Na big money.o

But the new building could share the same Soakaway with the old buildings.

Oh wow really? Never thought about that am elated to hear that. Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Jethrolite(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2018
LEAFLET:
let him start first.. remember never go hungry because you are building. building is not for the faint heated.. I'm building a one bedroom flat into five places, 1.5 m house never comot for foundation.. I never knew building is this draining.. Hail any landlord you see bros.
You talk true but ask questions o, how do you negotiate labour cost and source materials. There are many secrets to building, if you are first timer, labourers will know and exploit you. I advise you stop building and ask questions. I finished 3,2,1 bedroom bungalow last recently for an extremely high cost but my eyes are open now. The money is yours and do not spend it to please any labourer. There is always a labourer out there that will charge less.

3 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat by Franky826: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2018
DanielsParker:
foundation 800k- 1m

block work.. 4000 blocks.. = 600k-800k

roofing / skeleton/ woodwork/ zinc.. = 1.5m maximum

plastering and paint work= 500K max

then Interior ( doors, alumaco windows, tiles) = 800k.

budget 5m . it will build you something good.!

Oshey brotherly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties / Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse / Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.