Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. (461 Views)

Monetize Your Instagram And Twitter Followers Using This Trick / A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. / Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by callonme(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
I wonder why some people tend to dent other people's image just to win followers or gain popularity. this Facebook poster didn't know what to post again to win souls to herself, then, she decided to nail our dear Nairaland and its readers. A Nairaland that remains my most interesting daily source of info and motivation.

Although, there are times I have to disagree with some posts over here, but yet, I am entitled to my opinion, just as she is.

I have attained some level of self - development over the years by making it a duty to visit this platform daily except on extremely unavoidable days. And I can't wait to share my testimony as some others have done over here.

So, whatever this Facebook poster means, I think should be addressed by her followers and fans.

I love seun Osewa, and respect his courage to have taken us this far. More wisdom to him.
Long live Nigeria
Long live Nairaland
Long live lalasticlala
Lon live Oluwaseun Osewa

Ambassador Aina Oluwagbenga emmanuel

1 Share

Re: A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by Josephjnr(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Interesting
Re: A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by auntysimbiat(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmmm..
Re: A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nairaland the official site for dangbana people

Re: A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by Taeewo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by Macdawid(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ahswr everybody for Nairaland na savage cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Spend My Nights Working, My Days Getting Results – Yung6ix / Olamide Replies Platform That Tagged Him A “razz Musician” (read What He Wrote) / Stonebwoy Can’t Produce Hit Songs – Shatta Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.