Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. (625 Views)

Monetize Your Instagram And Twitter Followers Using This Trick / A Facebook Poster Trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. / Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by callonme(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
I wonder why some people tend to dent other people's image just to win followers or gain popularity. this Facebook poster didn't know what to post again to win souls to herself, then, she decided to nail our dear Nairaland and its readers. A Nairaland that remains my most interesting daily source of info and motivation.

Although, there are times I have to disagree with some posts over here, but yet, I am entitled to my opinion, just as she is.

I have attained some level of self - development over the years by making it a duty to visit this platform daily except on extremely unavoidable days. And I can't wait to share my testimony as some others have done over here.

So, whatever this Facebook poster means, I think should be addressed by her followers and fans.

I love seun Osewa, and respect his courage to have taken us this far. More wisdom to him.
Long live Nigeria
Long live Nairaland
Long live lalasticlala
Lon live Oluwaseun Osewa

Ambassador Aina Oluwagbenga emmanuel

Re: A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by Loyalblak007(f): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
To be honest, some Nairalanders are just so lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by Raymondreigns(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
loyalbkak pls b loyal to me coz ua damn pretty!! be my medicine
Re: A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by Muzanga(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Is she lying? If there is a way seun can screen out the useless kids tribalizing nairaland, that would be great. For now nairaland is just full of dumb kids with access to internet.
Re: A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by Seguntimmy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
atimes, I dnt blame people with useless posts, but the MOD's who usually push it to the frontpage, abi kini mowi?

1 Like

Re: A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by Seguntimmy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
atimes, I dnt blame people with useless posts, but the MOD's who usually push it to the frontpage, and u wil c sensible posts not pushed 4word, abi kini mowi?
Re: A Facebook Poster, JOY Isi,trying To Gain Followers Using Nairaland. by NairalandCS(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Muzanga:
Is she lying? If there is a way seun can screen out the useless kids tribalizing nairaland, that would be great. For now nairaland is just full of dumb kids with access to internet.

Do you know how boring nairaland would be without such kids ?

(1) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Convert To Islam Because Of Any Man, But It Has Changed My Dressing” – / When Will 2+2 Not Equal To 4 See Hilarious Response From Celebs / Photos: Miss Health Africa Loses Mum To Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.