Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

[MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja (30984 Views)

Nigerian Women Dancing At A Night Club In Yaba, Lagos In 1967 (Throwback Photo) / "My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by Gistboy120(m): 2:55am On Aug 05, 2017
Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/must-read-my-unforgettable-experience.html

I went to Abuja strip club with a gathering of companions a weekend ago. It was never part of my agenda despite the fact that I am open to spontaneous outings and a strip club was the last place.

I expected to find myself but there I was, with a group of Igbo guys who wouldn’t even communicate in English. They even had an Igbo name for the word Google.

I didn’t like that the club was far away from my hotel. At some point I was afraid of where we were going and it bothered me that people would go that far just to see naked girls.

Twenty minutes past 1am, we were walking into this club at Katengwe Extension. The entire place was crowded, there wasn’t even a place to sit comfortably.

A naked stripper had to get up from where she sat for me. I sat at the edge just incase ‘something’ had poured on the leather couch.

The guys said they want me to have the complete Abuja experience. They wouldn’t return me to my hotel until I get a lap dance. I told them I don’t want anyone on my laps. I haven’t eaten since morning and I didn’t have the strength to carry anyone.

They said they will find a stripper of my size. Soon enough, a small stripper came towards me. She said, “We are the same spec. Don’t worry, I won’t stress you.”

Then she took off her bra and started twerking on my face. I was scrolling through my Twitter timeline on my phone while she worked. What’s my business? When she is tired she’d leave, I thought. She paused and whispered, “Please drop your phone na. Abeg abeg.”

I sat on my phone. She grabbed my hands and place them on her boobs then resumed the twerking on my laps this time. This time I started thinking of random things to pass time – the 2017 national budget, why men have nipples, the point bald men start from when they are washing their face, the position Toke Makinwa sleeps with those 24 inches weaves since she doesn’t wear hairnets…

Eventually she let me be. I heaved a sigh of relief but one of the guys said I gave the girl a hard time and it doesn’t count. I’d have to get another lap dance. Before I could protest, this 75kg girl sat on my laps.

“DON’T YOU HAVE CONSCIENCE?” I screamed. “I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU PEOPLE I HAVEN’T EATEN!” She said they have already paid her and she will make it quick if I cooperate.

I asked what she needed me to do and she said I should spank her while she twerked. I started beating this girl. I beat this girl like I was her mother and I was disappointed this is what she has chosen to do with her life. She said, “Not like that na!” Then she got up angrily.

One of my friends said I am embarrassing them. I told him I am missing my bed @sheraton_abuja and I feel terrible spending a Sunday morning here. What if the trumpet sounds?

He said I should get one last lap dance. I said NO, or I will pinch the ‘kini’ of any girl that attempts to give me a lapdance. That was when they agreed to return me to my hotel.

I continued asking God for pardoning amid the ride home. When I got to my room, I removed all my apparel and absorb it the wash bowl. No more strip clubs abeg.

www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by idoncare440(f): 3:03am On Aug 05, 2017
hmmm.God forgive dz boy o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by Ilajeboy(m): 3:19am On Aug 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by Atiku2019: 3:43am On Aug 05, 2017
Caramelo, Abuja wink cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by dyadeleye(m): 4:17am On Aug 05, 2017
See cc: naijasinglegirl Dem don steal your post ooooooo!. Foolish bloggers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by Travelking: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Picture are not allowed there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by ChewingStick(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2017
You mean your john thomas didnt even rise?
You must be a jazz man grin

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by squash47(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmm..even bobrisky penis. go rise wt dt kind dance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by camqueen(f): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
hello guys!! cam queen here.. I just want to use this medium to tell you guys that am into webcam modeling.
so if anyone needs my services, just pm me.

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by censeakay(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2017
OYO
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2018
And Ur Soldier Man No Tell D lady's To Stand Attease.
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Its either u gay or a boring asf,i hate moving out wit ur type!,u even hypocritical,wtf is wat if the trumpet blows,wtf is dat!
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by zynzyn(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
u won't find me in a strip club PERIOD! Can't go there and now be forming Holy!
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by aragon4realz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
how many times will this make front page
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by tianaevent(f): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by Paultimmy: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
DO YOU NEED A Professional Program Anchor?

MEET AYOMIDE
T.V/Radio Presenter…

Handles;
Dinner
Musical shows
Red carpet
Anniversary

Speaks English, Hausa and Yoruba fluently.

Confident, bold, fluent, energetic, beautiful, strong, classic, friendly and jovial
E-mail: ayomidemaureen@gmail.com
GSM: 07068507943.

Biography:
I’m a “people”e person, able to go along well with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds. I generate ideas for implementation in television programs and use my analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems. I’ll adopt life-long learning as a strategy for personal development and career growth

2 Likes

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by thedrunkangels: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alcohol and Entertainment,
Alcohol myths and history,
Alcohol and Relationships,
Alcoholic Arguments,
Get help.
visit: https://thedrunkangels.wixsite.com/website
facebook page: Drunk Angels
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by Princevirus(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
https:///BTB9vY1MOBIKB1N11yZvzB
Join me at tiny seed multiplier It's time to make money
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by okdenis: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
It is the story of a driver who kidnapped, raped and buried his Madam alive! !!! I just learnt the woman was kidnapped by her driver & some of his friends. They collected a huge sum from her, raped her & buried her alive . She owned Chelsea International School, Abuja. One of the biggest Schools in Abuja. whatch the video here https:///pWPwgX or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh_x6Cbd3Lk
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Its either u gay or a boring asf,i hate moving out wit ur type!,u even hypocritical,wtf is wat if the trumpet blows,wtf is dat!
My brother.. D talk weak me o

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
BRIGHTRIVERS:
My brother.. D talk weak me o

As in ,I weak for some people
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4j06jlTvR
/ please help a nairaland memeber to get more views on instagram online goimg wizzypro competition
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by Abbahustler: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
To find more news about this topic kindly visit https://www.thestar9ja.com
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by kokohub: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2018
How To Consistently Earn 6k Per Day Through Sport Trading...

Read more via here http://abikenews.com/make-2000000-m/
Re: [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja by meobizy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
The lie lie in this story is too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Arrest Skit Makers Who Release Content Online Without Approval / Man Without His 2 Hands Playing The Guitar / Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.