Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Boxer Amir Khan Accuses Wife Of Cheating With Anthony Joshua Via Explosive Tweet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boxer Amir Khan Accuses Wife Of Cheating With Anthony Joshua Via Explosive Tweet (314 Views)

Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boxer Amir Khan Accuses Wife Of Cheating With Anthony Joshua Via Explosive Tweet by toniaprince: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2017
Twitter was set ablaze earlier this afternoon when Olympic light-welterweight world champion Amir Khan accused wife Faryal Makhdoom of cheating on him with Anthony Joshua.

It wasn't simply the dramatic accusation which took the boxer's followers by surprise but the fact that the explosive tweets kept coming.

Faryal accused the husband of being a cheat and a liar. Calling him a finished boxer.

In his reaction Anthony Joshua said "Bantz aside I hope you guys can resolve the situation or is this a hack as we have never even met. Plus I love my woman BBW.

The explosive tweets:

Click here for full story http://wendyprinceblog.com/2017/08/04/boxer-amir-khan-…h-anthony-joshua

(1) (Reply)

Which 3 Teams Would Be Relegated In EPL 2017/2018? / AITEO CUP Starts Today. Visit Any Of These Match Venues And Have A Nice Time. / Still On Hot 11 Odds For Today Dont Be Left Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.