Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Do I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do I Do? (533 Views)

I Am Married But Pregnant For My Ex Boyfriend ,what Should I Do? / I Just Got Dumped! What Should I Do. / My Flash Drive Is Shortcutting. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? by Primeinductor: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Hey Nairalanders, I am an NYSC corps member and before I went into camp in Akwaibom, I got good orientation about the place and the girls there. Normally, we all know how it is with the sex stories in Akwaibom and the truth is that, I am a very bad boy, I smoke marijuana but not cigarette, I seldom drink alcohol and I am a fun loving guy. I am also jovial and can spice up any dull environment. I love to talk funny and also open minded that any one I get in contact with always turns out to be my friend, let's say I am a good conversationalist and I do not know how to please people. Having said that.. the Koko now, I was posted to a college of Education in Akwaibom State. The COE is a bit far from Uyo where I reside but then I attend the college three times a week and I am always in my department till I close except I have to eat or urinate that is when I normally stay outside and I rarely put on my corpers uniform so the only way to identify me is with my id card which is always on my neck . On going to the restaurant to eat I met one beautiful girl and her male friend and when I started bashing the woman after giving me a small food. This girl started joined the conversation and even spoke Akwaibom to the woman who later improved hands on the food and I thanked her saying sosongo..(the only word I could think of). From there, story start and being a good conversationalist somehow I made the whole persons in the restaurant to start laughing but that's not all. The normal trend is to take number being a fine girl that she is but my people...After the heavy eBa, I didn't have strength to talk again(like where a snake swallowed a big elephant). I left peacefully to my office and this girl name withheld started trailing me ohh. We would see on other days and I will call her Sosongo(meaning thank you) cos I don't know her real name and she will start laughing till the day she came around my office for clarification and she met me one on one(she is always with two different guys who I talk to whenever I see all of them together). That day I knew her name and we also exchanged numbers. Based on the O.T about Akwaibom(Don't get me wrong, the people are the best I have experienced when it comes to hospitality and calmness) , I resolved to only one girl and I really love this girl and it saves me cost too although the Allawee doesn't always meet my need(Government take note). Since the day I exchanged contact with this Sosongo girl, I have never had peace of mind. Initially we where talking like normal people till when she started talking about sex and I told her I love sex but I prefer one serious partner(based on my o.t) and I told her I can pound very well, the undefeated Lion of the Labia Majora!. I was high that day and i could imagine how I can over talk when high(considering the fact I can talk) but little did I know that I just entered one chance. The girl has been calling me countless times and now she wants to have sex with me and my fellow Nairalanders fear catch me. She is now obsessed with me. I have a good physique and very fit. I try to make her see reasons while I couldn't do it but she doesn't believe. She feels I am the King and one day she hinted me that I am different from other corpers in my PPA, she said anytime she comes to my office, I am always busy. Although it is true I don't chase girls around but I am a bad guy still.. I no day use eye see PONYOR for my bed...just that I feel in this point in my life, I should be obsessed with more money in my account than more girls I have slept with. I am 25yrs and I am pursuing a certification in Ethical Hacking and CCNP. and the only justifiable reason I do not want her is mostly because of fear. 1) disease--forget the condom thing. I have seen people cry out like babies when they contact and I don't have strength to scream while urinating or to be running helter-skelter for drugs to drink. I better use that money for buying food to eat 2) Fear of Spirits. this is part of the O.T I got before coming to Akwaibom. Sex is a bond and a bond can be a good one or a bad one. Word is enough for a wise. 3) the little fear of God in me.(anything you talk nah you get your mouth) 4) I am not a sex freak although I am good at it. Please advice me on what to do. I need your candid advice because the girl always call me and is always caring. She even sends me recharge charge. WHAT TO DO MY PEOPLE?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Blacks Are So Backward! - Must Read / These Two Soldiers Lost Their Lifes In Sambisa Forest Yesterday / Nigerians Killed In South Africa In 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.