Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later (66627 Views)

I Was Interviewed For A Bank Teller Job, And Till Now No Response. / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by nkemjacob2(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
how does boobs concern the interview or the company. some company can be so frustrating. make them eat the job
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Reference(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
abumeinben:
So?
What has his private life got to do with his deliverables at work?

If you own a company..... a lot my dear....in Nigeria a lot, believe you me.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by MrHenshaw: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
bbbabes:

Imagine being interviewed by a top organization in the morning and they decided to make a background check on your social media timeline after giving them the consent to do so, and they saw this.

This actually happened and I think it is just the time for everyone, especcially matured people to start censoring what they have posted on their social media pages. It is no surprise that most companies now deem it fit to check your timeline. Since what you post is most of the times a portrayal of your personality.

Be guided!!!

[img]https://2.bp..com/-iF0Iw1PBp_s/WYWJswzcgkI/AAAAAAAASOE/AtxyeNlZYhgcHjMxBLuMy_cv_JFBSCxIACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170805_100446_234.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/he-was-interviewed-in-morning-company.html

lalasticlala

l don't see anything wrong in it except they want employees that pretend.Moreover the question here should be "did he carry out his job schedule well"?
lf they employ someone like Mark zukerberg,they will permit him to love every part of the body.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Ayiibobo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin,I laff in mandarin,at last his village people af get his location in lagos

Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by victop11(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2017
beacon02:
And they finally caught him from their village... Aye ma nika o... embarassed
Aye le o
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Carter4luv(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2017
It's a lesson to so many, not everything u post on social media, God help dis generation
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by abumeinben(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Reference:

If you own a company..... a lot my dear....in Nigeria a lot, believe you me.

So a guy that drinks like hell would go to office and do same?
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by tee4naija(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2017
Imagine!
Honestly, there are funny characters on NL!

StephDamielola:
AT LEAST HE IS NOT A HYPOCRITE.

ALL MEN LOVE BOOBS OK.

HE OPENLY STATED HIS OBSESSION AND THEY SHOULD SHOW GRATITUDE TO A MAN WITH BALLS.

ITS TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE BECAUSE TO GET THAT KIND OF GUY FULLY FUNCTIONAL, THEN GIVE HIM BOOBS...

OR BETTER STILL, PLACE HIM IN A BOOB FILLED DEPARTMENT AND THANK ME LATER.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Who doesn't like boobs? They should just say they want to give the job to someone else. That one is not an excuse. Nonsense.
Some love ass.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Jman06(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2017
This is why many companies don't break even. Dwelling on frivolities during employment and then end up employing the wrong people.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by demobaba1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
yepa off to my timeline, I need to quarantine ASAP
pls do sharp sharp !!!!!!!
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by demobaba1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
yepa off to my timeline, I need to quarantine ASAP
pls do sharp sharp !!!!!!!
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Konquest: 4:21am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Imagine being interviewed by a top organization in the morning and they decided to make a background check on your social media timeline after giving them the consent to do so, and they saw this.

This actually happened and I think it is just the time for everyone, especcially matured people to start censoring what they have posted on their social media pages. It is no surprise that most companies now deem it fit to check your timeline. Since what you post is most of the times a portrayal of your personality.

Be guided!!!

[img]https://2.bp..com/-iF0Iw1PBp_s/WYWJswzcgkI/AAAAAAAASOE/AtxyeNlZYhgcHjMxBLuMy_cv_JFBSCxIACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170805_100446_234.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/he-was-interviewed-in-morning-company.html

lalasticlala

^^^^^^^^
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? / NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out / 2015 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form For The 74 Regular Recruits Intake Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.