Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Want To Return' Cristiano Ronaldo Incredibly Tells Court He Wants To Leave Spa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Return' Cristiano Ronaldo Incredibly Tells Court He Wants To Leave Spa (1104 Views)

Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement / Osimhen Says He Wants To Be Better Than Yekini And Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Return' Cristiano Ronaldo Incredibly Tells Court He Wants To Leave Spa by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
I want to return' Cristiano Ronaldo incredibly tells court he wants to leave Spain

I want to return' Cristiano Ronaldo incredibly tells court he wants to leave Spain and go back to England during Real Madrid megastar’s tax fraud case

CRISTIANO RONALDO claimed he always pays his tax and never had this problem in England — and that is why he wants to return.

Continued reading..... http://www.guruslogic.ga/forum2_theme_113160067.xhtml?tema=50

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTIONS (08/11/2017) / Football Highlight:ft Huddersfield 1 - 3 Chelsea / Boxer Amir Khan And Family Get Death Threats For 'betraying' Islam By Erecting A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.