Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Advice On Bp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On Bp (563 Views)

Expectant Mother Having Constant Reminders BP. Rise / What Causes High BP / Me And My BP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Bp by dobiakor: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
I woke up this morning to find out that mom is seriously down.
A nurse was quickly alerted and she came in immediately and tested her BP.

Mom BP reads 210/110.
The nurse shouts out to us and ran away to get the doctor.

Health practitioners in the house pls assist.
Explain what the BP reads and advice on remedy.
Re: Advice On Bp by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
dobiakor:

Mom BP reads 210/110.

lolz...y d nurse run na. dey wld inject her n it wld cum down.just let her relax.mke una no let am think much.n i think she wld b placed on meds
Re: Advice On Bp by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
dobiakor:

Mom BP reads 210/110.

That's actually a dangerously high bp, a medical emergency for which she is at risk of a number of life threatening eventualities. She must have had hypertension for a long while without knowing, or she knew about her hypertensive ish but didn't take her meds.
I hope she has been well taken care of now. Say, what is the current bp ?
Re: Advice On Bp by dobiakor: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Currently BP as of dis evening check up reads 160/something. Not too sure.
Re: Advice On Bp by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Still high but fair enough. She should pay attention to her meds and follow her Doctor's advice
Re: Advice On Bp by sammysunny88: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
dobiakor:

Mom BP reads 210/110.

. When blood pressure is çhronically elevated. And when the systolic pressure is above 140mmHg and the diastolic is 90mmHg, is consider to be hypertension. Hypertension is abnormal increase in blood pressure and is life threatening medical condition and in some cases, is called silent killer because stretching of the arteries causes microscopic tears in the arterial wall and accelerate degenerative changes. Persistent hypertension is one of the risk factor for stroke, heart attack, heart failure and also chronic renal failure. Hypertension is usually symptomless but may cause headaches and visual disturbance.
Medically, hypertension is considered incurable and that is why it is been refere as life threaten medical condition because the patient have to be place on long term medication. But hypertension can be parmanently and completely cure naturally with pure and curative herbal medicine from China. This product are the outcome of extensive science committee of China and more than 25 top medical research institute and universities from China, Singapore and USA and is approved by Chinese ministry of health, American FDA and NAFDAC. The efficacy of the product are highly guarantee because i have personally used it to cure more than four hypertension patients. This product has no side effect because they are all pure herbs. The reason why many will use this kind of product and it doesn't work is that, they fail to realised that there is different between herbal supplement and nutritional supplement.
Chat me up and I will tell more of the product and its efficacy..... 0/8/06?8/8/?03/3/8/6

(1) (Reply)

Health / Shocking! Mother Cries Over Birth Of Conjoined Twins (photo) / The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.