Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. (25266 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Chameleon / Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today / My Wonderful Dog Taken Away By Parvo :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. by daewoorazer(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Crixina:
I hope he does!
smiley
Re: Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. by McTobe(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sharon6:
Beautiful!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Hey Sharon, what removes the stretch mark, is it d Chameleon or your signature
Re: Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. by bassette(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Am following so I can see pictures.But do you carry her with bare hands??..just curious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. by samjey: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Realkenny:
too much garri
My tummy aches!
Re: Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. by Rozaytee: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Linux007:

Everything! From the sluggish movement, to the way it rotates its eyes, to the colour changes... just akin to the love u would have for a woman.. ���
hian!!!..nawa oo..dats wierd
Re: Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Linux007

I don't know if you have read up on it but you best be careful with how you handle it, better with a glove on and a secured place. Plus if you can find a private zoo, you can hand it off to them. I was about to ask you if it feeds on mosquitoes too and wondering if you having an insect free environment, i thought to google first and found this below.

Re: Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. by henrygold100: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oga show us wen de fucking animal is fucking changing its fucking colour, dats wat will interest de fucking people.... Y is my f**k changing to bleep
Re: Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
bassette:
Am following so I can see pictures.But do you carry her with bare hands??..just curious

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Allow Your Pet/dog Lick Your Face / Man Who Names Dog Buhari Is Guilty!!- Deputy Speaker, SU / Help, My Dog Is Dying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.