Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description (28782 Views)

Let Me Go!! Neymar Gives Psg Deadline To Approve His Move To Barcelona / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / Neymar Gives Real Madrid Condition For Transfer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by shaddoww: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
While some girls are still asking who Neymar is, even my girlfriend. But it seems me n dis gal get d same dream. We no go even teach A for Apple, na A for Arsenal B for Barcelona C for Chelsea
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Iseoluwani: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wrong mindset
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kikikiki grin
Just kukuma take clay and mold u own baby Neymar na.
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by OlalekanMultiD(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stop being fooled

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by okanlawon94(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
Funny but creative.
Did anyone notice what she did with Arsenal? grin
oh boy...Dat assnal talk almost brinq out my teeth��
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Donniefred(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Football has got a short time like oil... How do I know? Politics interference, a referee decision isn't final anymore. It's better you give birth to another Elon musk or Mark than the neymar.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Titidi(f): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!
Floyd mayweather earns more than 200million us dollars in a night fight the world does not end. He will not even earn up to that in five years! Go and buy football boot for your child/children and stop ranting. Top richest footballers can not measure up to top richest musicians, it is just that you, falz, is not talented nor an A LIST musician.
NB: There are some football players in my street that are earning 10,000 naira a month, are they not footballers? football players in English third division how much are they taken as their weekly wages? what of Spanish second division, how much is their weekly salary?
These our so-called celebrities do not know that they are youth, most especially, the teenagers' role model, hence, should be mindful of the words they utter!
Is Dangote, Otedola, Mark zuckerb. football players? No, they aren't! Then why the fuss? Why the fulmination?
I will not play football before I can become rich and affluent legitimately and impact this world positively! cheers!
Calm your​ nerves, take a cup of tea and enjoy the sarcasm

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Josmila(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lmfaoooooo very creative. This Neymar transfer deal be giving people ideas, parents especially cheesy. Mine is simple, my son's only channels will be supersports channels on dstv, from live games to replays, he'll watch only those henceforth, abeg who jimjam epp? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by abefeb1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
funny ;Dfunny
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
when I grow up I want to be as useless as Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by etcme(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
lolx

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by tragergeorge(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!
Floyd mayweather earns more than 200million us dollars in a night fight the world does not end. He will not even earn up to that in five years! Go and buy football boot for your child/children and stop ranting. Top richest footballers can not measure up to top richest musicians, it is just that you, falz, is not talented nor an A LIST musician.
NB: There are some football players in my street that are earning 10,000 naira a month, are they not footballers? football players in English third division how much are they taken as their weekly wages? what of Spanish second division, how much is their weekly salary?
These our so-called celebrities do not know that they are youth, most especially, the teenagers' role model, hence, should be mindful of the words they utter!
Is Dangote, Otedola, Mark zuckerb. football players? No, they aren't! Then why the fuss? Why the fulmination?
I will not play football before I can become rich and affluent legitimately and impact this world positively! cheers!
who be this one, go read wetin you write again..... U just DE carry DE talk

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by MrHenshaw: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
An anonymous lady posted a step by step description on what she will do to make sure she gives birth to a footballer who will be better than Neymar.

Wahala dey.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/lady-gives-step-by-step-description-on.html

l wish it works that way.All the best.
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by catso(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why not Arsenal Jersey Na..... Lolz
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Ugosample(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!

What are you eating

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!

Dude, all this long story is not needed here jhor. What she wrote about her son is just for fun and not a serious stuff. Don't take life seriously undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by rubyradiance(f): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!

Its just jokes to keep vibes alive,,Nigerians are born entertainers,they make light out of every trending story so just enjoy,,they don't mean it as it sounds

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Olajidekale: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!
all this is late for you as u r already older than Neymar..... Sha focus on dt ur job hunting and prepare ur unborn children for the task ahead

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by JoNach: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!

Upon all your para ...3likes , meaning you are not making much sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by cinoedhunter: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Arsenal why? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by alphasperm(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by kingJoya(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!

abegi phew
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Kaxmytex(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
financial fair play rule my foot

but wait o......What happens to this guyz

jordan
durant
gatlin
tyson gayy
phelps
hamilton
rosberg
federer
nadal
serena
and so on....

so everybody wan produce another neymar nw....

God punish poverty...
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by VickyRotex(f): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
I no even know whether to laugh or to cry. grin grin
People don kolo no be small. cry cry
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Boyooosa(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
I pray dat Falz sees potential in this which can actually serve as his next comedy skit instead of dising his seniors in the music industry.
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
ismail4sure:
diz one weak me,
I think say na only me.. what nonsense
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by CheedyJ(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
ceejayxy:
Just pray ur neymar doesn't end in kaduna united
U dey mind her...she thinks its all footballers DAT earns DAT kind of money...
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by chimezieneymar: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Neymar making name for himself and i
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Rajosh(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
datimogal:
funny mama what if the child wants to be a Doctor or Lawyer
If he wants to be a doctor then he must work with Man. U, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc. Same applies for being a lawyer. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd be a footballer. Even if I'm a flop,provided I play in Europe no problem.
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Walexey(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

what's this one saying

Don't mind the ode, he doesn't have the slightest clue what it means to be paid for what you love doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? / Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.