Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ (27385 Views)

How I Lost Everything After Selling My Soul To Satan - Jeremiah Gyang Cries Out / Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death / A Nairalander Sammy Gyang & Ice Prince Receive Award From Indomie - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by thestevens: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Too long to read.. I love his collabo with Asa
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by JoyceChidera(f): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
ok undecided undecided tongue embarassed shocked
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by cuteguy123(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
No..it's not.
You don't tell me who my friends are, dear.

LOL bae you go like beef o
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by BodyKiss(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
From the comments, it's obvious that Nairaland has finally gone to the dogs. Won't be sticking around much, anymore.
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Funny tho, they interviewed you, but all the questions whr about your brother.

4 Likes

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Faithful words of brotherhood

I am a witness to the dexterous gift bestowed on the gyang brothers,

I was little, first day I heard nabaka, in 2005,
It pierced deep down into me,
The very first video was on nta, with acoustics, and local instruments, women choir,
Sammy at the corner with piano, while jeremiah was on the vocals.

The second video was shot on the hill planes of jos plateau,

Till this day na ba ka and kauna Allah remain on my tracklist,

It was so infectious, ravishing and resoundingly evergreen,
Incidentally, my secondary school in Abuja hosted the calisthenics for icasa, president yar adua presidential inaugural ceremony, and we performed the calisthenics with na ba ka,

Na ba ka, was understudied as a sound reference in a school in Israel,
That's how far the song went beyond the Shores of Africa

Na ba ka by jeremiah gyang and six foot plus produced by Samuel gyang remain one of the best songs I have ever heard in my life.

Ya Allah nabakazuchi Allah........
Lalalalalalalalalala

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by oshe11: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
No..it's not. You don't tell me who my friends are, dear.
hahahaha....

Nairalanders go kee me one day with laftagrin
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Fessy09(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
SammyGyang:
It's short now... Read again
ahhh !! baba so surprised you a nairalander grin
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Dfinex(f): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
This kind interview that's about Jeremiah Gyang, couldn't that daily trust reach him so he can answer those questions by himself. Why are u doing the work of 2IC.

Or is this one interview by proxy?
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
BodyKiss:
From the comments, it's obvious that Nairaland has finally gone to the dogs. Won't be sticking around much, anymore.

Very sure you won't be missed smiley
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
There's this song he performed with ASA,*Take me higher*cool song there.

3 Likes

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by AlexCk: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jeremiah Gyang.
Na ba ka and kauna Allah.
Love them songs.

Nice 1 sammygyang

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Josmila(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
I thought the interview was supposed to be about Sammy Gyang who we barely know and not about Jeremiah Gyang. It took the spotlight from him and put it on the elder bro who's already famous. So what was the essence?

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by emsco(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
One of my favourite producer.he did a good job on ice prince last album

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Jflex07(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
someone cannot make thread and receive good comments again in nairaland. see as una Don take pursue the boy comot for em own thread...its waoh

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by jiljosh(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
God bless you Sammy. God bless your bro Jeremiah. You guys are talented musicians. I love that Nabaka album so much. Mature production and dope vocals. It projects real edification while staying true to Africa.
I agree very much with the idea that Jeremiah is not moved my money or fame but hey, keep doing what you do and watch God bless you with true wealth and every thing you ever dreamed!

3 Likes

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by adegwurulez(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
@ Sammygyang you're a bag of talent Bro. Your touch made the difference in ice prince's fire of zamani album. I particularly liked your input in "More'' and " stars and light''. Keep doing ya thing Bro. we, the few that know you, appreciate you.

3 Likes

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
so dey only interviewed you to ask for ur brother's life details?okay let me add my own.what time does he defecate?

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
walai nairaland is now populated by kids...u guys do not know Jeremiah gyang...am shocked
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by otitokoroleti: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
SammyGyang:
It's short now... Read again
I still listen to his song titled NABAKA. Greetings to Jeremiah Gyang
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
All these Jos people sef were dey get names like Chinese.
Giang, Jiang, Chung Lee, Liu Kang, Chong Yong. park Wang.

Do you really wanna know?....then

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by otitokoroleti: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
stephenmorris:
walai nairaland is now populated by kids...u guys do not know Jeremiah gyang...am shocked
Most of them dont listen to good songs

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Twizzy30(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
you produced 'you and i' for Becca. the song is on top on top ten Africa. keep up d good work Mr sammy

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by otitokoroleti: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
There's this song he performed with ASA,*Take me higher*cool song there.
You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jiang:

Do you really wanna know?....then
you're from plateau bah?
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
otitokoroleti:

You are blessed.
Amen,same here
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by lenghtinny(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
SammyGyang:
Google is your friend dear
I have searched the net for Jeremiah Gyang and Asa duet...
Do you have the song?

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by shiimah: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
martineverest:
And so?
Is he related to neymar?
LOL... No He is related to Musa

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by shiimah: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
oluwadare26:
Am I the only one in the world that haven't hear either Sammy or Jeremiah Gyang before?

If you have challenges being Jeremiah's brother what should happen to all em D'banj, Tu face, Wizkid, Olamide n lots more brother.... Or you come imagine say you be Neymar Or Messi brother, all hell go loose then. Alaye face up n brace up to any mumu challenge
hahahahaa... Dare! Dare!! Dare!!!
Dont lemme fall off the sofa, my kid brother is just wondering why I'm laughing this hard.... I cant stop laughing jare
Pls tell him to make good beat for ice prince, Hushpuppi yaff yarb d hell out of the dude and stop reminding us outdated Jeremiah Gyang
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you're from plateau bah?
Chenoh grin
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by ehix89(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Judas is inevitable in a circle of twelve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) / Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / Olamide & Phyno Toronto Fans Destroy Properties After They Failed To Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.