Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ (27386 Views)

How I Lost Everything After Selling My Soul To Satan - Jeremiah Gyang Cries Out / Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death / A Nairalander Sammy Gyang & Ice Prince Receive Award From Indomie - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who doesn't know J. Gyang undecided. The duet with Asa is evergreen BTW cool

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by AuroraB(f): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
oluwadare26:
Am I the only one in the world that haven't hear either Sammy or Jeremiah Gyang before?

If you have challenges being Jeremiah's brother what should happen to all em D'banj, Tu face, Wizkid, Olamide n lots more brother.... Or you come imagine say you be Neymar Or Messi brother, all hell go loose then. Alaye face up n brace up to any mumu challenge
Gosh grin cheesy
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by ehis010(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
obviously a lot of kids here.... you don't know Jeremiah Gyang nabaka. I used to watch dat video back in d day on am express nd i luvd it. nd i still love d duet with Asa. nd Sammie u did a dope job on ice prince's song with sunny Nneji. was a hit!

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by ehis010(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
SammyGyang:
Google is your friend dear
obviously a lot of kids here.... you don't know Jeremiah Gyang nabaka. I used to watch dat video back in d day on am express nd i luvd it. nd i still love d duet with Asa. nd Sammie u did a dope job on ice prince's song with sunny Nneji. was a hit!

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
cuteguy123:

LOL bae you go like beef o
Not reallywink
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thanks for your kind words sir
arinzeejikonye:
Faithful words of brotherhood

I am a witness to the dexterous gift bestowed on the gyang brothers,

I was little, first day I heard nabaka, in 2005,
It pierced deep down into me,
The very first video was on nta, with acoustics, and local instruments, women choir,
Sammy at the corner with piano, while jeremiah was on the vocals.

The second video was shot on the hill planes of jos plateau,

Till this day na ba ka and kauna Allah remain on my tracklist,

It was so infectious, ravishing and resoundingly evergreen,
Incidentally, my secondary school in Abuja hosted the calisthenics for icasa, president yar adua presidential inaugural ceremony, and we performed the calisthenics with na ba ka,

Na ba ka, was understudied as a sound reference in a school in Israel,
That's how far the song went beyond the Shores of Africa

Na ba ka by jeremiah gyang and six foot plus produced by Samuel gyang remain one of the best songs I have ever heard in my life.

Ya Allah nabakazuchi Allah........
Lalalalalalalalalala

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
ehis010:
Awon Nigeria Famzing forum undecided
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yes I am
Fessy09:
ahhh !! baba so surprised you a nairalander grin

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's more of a gossip
Dfinex:
This kind interview that's about Jeremiah Gyang, couldn't that daily trust reach him so he can answer those questions by himself. Why are u doing the work of 2IC.

Or is this one interview by proxy?
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by kaydp: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
maxiuc:
Baby you should know I hv been thinking about the things you do

Asa ft gyang

That music makes me cool

I still love it. Perfect combo

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm right here. I'm use to it bro. They ginger me even more.
Jflex07:
someone cannot make thread and receive good comments again in nairaland. see as una Don take pursue the boy comot for em own thread...its waoh
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
I appreciate you sir & amen
jiljosh:
God bless you Sammy. God bless your bro Jeremiah. You guys are talented musicians. I love that Nabaka album so much. Mature production and dope vocals. It projects real edification while staying true to Africa.
I agree very much with the idea that Jeremiah is not moved my money or fame but hey, keep doing what you do and watch God bless you with true wealth and every thing you ever dreamed!
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yes bro. Thanks
Twizzy30:
you produced 'you and i' for Becca. the song is on top on top ten Africa. keep up d good work Mr sammy
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by MoreWahala: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
SammyGyang:
I was interviewed by Daily Trust dear. Read again. The source link is there. Thanks
Keep up the good work bro, and big shout out to Jeremiah, Nabaka was very huge then, funny enough I still listened to Dangata today, such a powerful song.

1 Like

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's on Google. Search for "Comforter Song"
lenghtinny:
I have searched the net for Jeremiah Gyang and Asa duet...
Do you have the song?
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nofuckgiven: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Take me higher your the reason why I sing this song,my heart's on fire...cool song! I am Asa's fan. Jeremiah Gyang is cool too smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thanks bro
ehis010:
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by SammyGyang(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
I appreciate you
MoreWahala:

Keep up the good work bro, and big shout out to Jeremiah, Nabaka was very huge then, funny enough I still listened to Dangata today, such a powerful song.
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by nkemdi89(f): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jeremiah gyang made my 2005 a memorable one, I played, mimed and even choreographed that song, till now its on my play list, the man looks so humble and I always pray that he shouldn't join the secular musicians, the last live performance I saw him was during rochas daughters child dedication in 2014. If you see the way everyone including the first family were jumping in the hall that experience was spiritual. Even the governor revealed that he is a good friend of his and he played in their family band. Nabaka is an evergreen music that sounds better with age, that music united all the ethnic groups irrespective of religion too.
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by 247tops(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Can I have ur mail? Sometin urgent
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jiang:

Chenoh grin
meaning?
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Chartey(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Twizzy30:
you produced 'you and i' for Becca. the song is on top on top ten Africa. keep up d good work Mr sammy
He did. Very clean production. Dude is good.
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
What is Jeremiah gyang? grin
THUNDER .. SORRY .INFACT NORTH KOREAN MALLISTIC MISSILE FIRE YOU. AKPAKO LIKE U. I GUESS YOU ARE A LOVER OF KNAK KNAK MUSIC DAT TERYY G AND SCALLY MENTA DEY SING INCLUDING SMALL DOCTOR. IF NOT WHICH WINCH WOUKD NOT HIDE WHEN DEY HEAR DAT BOY JEREMIAHS SONG."ALLAH NNA BARKA ZUCHIA NA" JESU NNA BARKA ZUCHIA NA.."
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Sexina851(f): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
What is Jeremiah gyang? grin
It's a name
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Didov1(f): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
wow wow wow..nabaka was a great hit back then...lemme rush n download d one he sang with asa...nice one sammy,may God grand u ur heart desire nd bless d work of ur hand....my regards 2 ur bro
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by kestare(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Did they interview you or Jeremiah Gyang? Or they interviewed him through you?
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sammygyang
Love ur outfit @dp
I do that too but with better designs.
I have lots of them.....very affordable
Check out the rest @TribbIsland on IG
I'll be waiting for your response

Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by gozzlin: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
AlexCk:
Jeremiah Gyang.
Na ba ka and kauna Allah.
Love them songs.

Nice 1 sammygyang

Oh my God! He's the one that did that song!? Wow!!! I never knew the name of the artist behind that song but I loved it to bits. His voice modulation in that song was magnificent! Wow. Great guy.
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
I thoughy Ruby Gyang was a relation too... Is she?
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by frubben(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please is it gyannn of ghana
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by cuteguy123(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Not reallywink

You look cute though smiley
Re: Sammy Gyang: 'Ups, Downs Of Being Jeremiah Gyang’s Brother’ by Danielomisco(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
SammyGyang:
Thank you
its a JTOWN WAY OF LIFE #COURTESY #JOS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide & Phyno Toronto Fans Destroy Properties After They Failed To Perform / Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) / Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.