Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Word Revolution - 5th August, 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word Revolution - 5th August, 2017 (260 Views)

Rccg Sunday School 27th August, 2017 / Rccg Sunday School 20th August, 2017 / CAC Sunday School Lesson For Sunday, 13 August 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word Revolution - 5th August, 2017 by PastorIhu: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Fully Established Part III

Beloved, deliberately stay away from a life of pride, covetousness and embrace a life of humility and contentment. Our scriptural focus for today states - Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. {Col 2:7 NLT}
As you trust the Holy Spirit to help you grow daily in the knowledge of Christ and the foundation of your spiritual development is solidly built on Christ, then your profiting will be evident to the world around you.
The more you grow deeper in Christ, the more your faith will grow stronger and better and you will be fully persuaded about His promises and plans for your life. The stronger your faith the better your spiritual life.
If you do not grow stronger in your faith in Christ, when challenges comes, unbelief will make a fool out of you and will eventually shipwreck your faith. But if you give all diligence to building your faith, you will be like our father Abraham as the Scriptures says - Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. {Rm 4:20 NLT}
The more you grow in your faith in Christ, the more your life will be fruitful in all things and by so doing you will bring glory to God and you will overflow with thanksgiving.
Beloved it will be important to emphasize that it is The Truth about Christ that you have opened your spirit to that will build your faith strong in Christ. Falsehood is the greatest enemy of faith and the believer in Christ, so flee all appearance of falsehood.

Grow your faith by the truth of the Bible

Have a Grace filled day - Good news awaits you.
Follow us on - http://WWW.hephzibahspc..com
Follow us on - Twitter, Instagram - @PastorIhu

Prayer - I Declare because my trust is in Jesus, I will lack no good thing - Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Your Life / Existence In General To Me; Is A Misery Ministry.’’ / Bishop Chris Encourages The Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.