Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) (45529 Views)

2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2017
KayDEAN:
I also pray you and your family won't fall into the hands of ritualists. Say the honest truth 4 once
you called your first post truth? What is happening to Christians for crying out loud
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
No video?
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
transient123:

Yea not the teachings of Jesus but maybe that of Trump or Netanyawu or whoever.

Another flaw!

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. (Matthew 5:17)
Quoting out of context to justify the violence of islam.

One question, did Christ ever pick up a sword ??
We as Christians live by his example.
A true Christian is Christ like.
Love our greatest commandment.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by louqas: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Guyman02:
Now many will come here to deny that ISIS are not Muslims even when this behanding is done according to Sharia law.
The major reason why Islam survives till this day is the fear of being murdered for any Muslim who quits publicly as he/she will be declared an infidel and the punishment for apostasy is death.

Anyway, I blame Obama and America who brought ISIS to Iraq, Libya and Syria for regime change. Muslims there lived peacefully with their neighbors until the Yanks arrived with their 'freedom and democracy' tied to tomahawk bombs

From your analysis who is the bigger evil?
The muslims who were living peacefully and obeying their God or
the Christian American president who wants to impose his idea of God (democracy) on peace loving muslims
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by danla44(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2017
For the record, am NOT supporting ISIS or Boko Haram due to their UNISLAMIC APPROACHES to many issues. But for the purpose of clarification, the cutting off hand of a thief is Islam is established as a punishment with a sole objective of sending a signal to serve as a deterrent to other people who are thieves or have the intention of stealing in the future. Am sure now none of the spectators there will be willing to steal again and that will bring sanity to the society at the longrun.

In Nigeria, we have withnessed many occassions where a thief will be publically burned to death with tyres, Pls tell me which religion order such barbaric act? If you are a thief, would'nt you preferred to have your hand chopped off as punishment than been k*illed by fire.

I still maintain that ISLAM is a religion of PEACE.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. I laugh when I read this gibberish. I laugh at the way you guys cherry pick chapters. You quote veres from proverb, Malachi et al but when another chapter or crazy verse is quoted then you will scream Christ like. Lol
Yes spot on brother. That is the liberty in Christ .

We as Christians are Christ like. Our saviour was not violent. No one can kill in the name of Christ.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by danla44(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2017
impossible27:
The religion of peace

For the record, am NOT supporting ISIS or Boko Haram due to their UNISLAMIC APPROACHES to many issues. But for the purpose of clarification, the cutting off hand of a thief is Islam is established as a punishment with a sole objective of sending a signal to serve as a deterrent to other people who are thieves or have the intention of stealing in the future. Am sure now none of the spectators there will be willing to steal again and that will bring sanity to the society at the longrun.

In Nigeria, we have withnessed many occassions where a thief will be publically burned to death with tyres, Pls tell me which religion order such barbaric act? If you are a thief, would'nt you preferred to have your hand chopped off as punishment than been k*illed by fire.

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by nathan77(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2017
this is critical
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Lightening: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2017
Just watch Muhammedians avoid this thread like a plague. They will not condem this barbarism because of the teachings of Islam AKA the religion of peace.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Thank God I no dey hit head for ground five times a day
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2017
danla44:
that is why there is peace in all the Arab countries grin grin
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by saibop(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Many of you are just hypocrites. If this is done to any of our corrupt leaders wouldn't you be happy. Y'all forget Islam is barbaric. In Islam before they can cut off your game for stealing, what you would be measured.You can't but off the hand of an hungry man who has stolen a bread... PS,most of you clowns condemning Islam wouldn't think twice before you exercise you jungle justice on a person that has stolen one cup of garri...
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by danla44(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
that is why there is peace in all the Arab countries grin grin

What do you expect when your American christian brothers invaded their country.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Tellemall: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2017
omoISEYIN:
Media has given everyone the gavel to be anointed judges in their courts. I was expecting to see a video. SMH.

Now to the pinkys and brains in the house, You don't have to believe me that US gave birth to ISIS.

In this world where media moulds our perceptions and opinions, a gun in the hand of a Zionist is a freedom fighter and protector of his land but a gun in the hand of Hamas soldier he his a terrorist.
The hatred for Islam holds strongly here in countries like Nigeria where we are so lazy intellectually.

Ask your Christian families and folks in the other side of the world where people reason with their head and not ass, why they leave religion. They realized the whole religious institution is a scam. instead of reverting to Islam, they choose to be atheists or free thinkers.

Read and be more informed to nourish your brain for healthy thinking.

I am a Muslim and not a terrorist .

You must not be practicing it fully then.

A true Mohammedan should live under Sharia and not the secular laws.

Why are you hiding?
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017
impossible27:

U should know these things, the killing, the maiming, the amputating, the raping, the child marrage, the wars, the bombing, not to mention but a few

And what faith does this?
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2017
YelloweWest:

Didn't Christ tell people to sell their cloak and buy swords with it the proceeds? Why do you resort to quoting out of context nonsense when the Bible is quoted but you never use the same line when the Quran is? Isn't that myopic and hypocritic.

All organised faiths are violent and yes Christianity isn't left out
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2017
ollah1:

Didn't Christ tell people to sell their cloak and buy swords with it the proceeds? Why do you resort to quoting out of context nonsense when the Bible is quoted but you never use the same line when the Quran is? Isn't that myopic and hypocritic.

All organised faiths are violent and yes Christianity isn't left out
WHO DID CHRIST KILL??
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by kadupee(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Wickedness of highest order. sharia slaves
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2017
YelloweWest:

WHO DID CHRIST KILL??

Dont Christians kill? Emotions makes you guys reason like kids sometimes. God sent all prophets for different purposes, Christ wasnt a warrior unlike some of his predessesors and successor.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by limamintruth: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Why am I not surprised? Religion of piss : shit at it again! undecided
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2017
impossible27:

I never burn person nah.

Even though i did, i wont do it for allah

nobody asked u to do it for Allah, u do it to serve as a deterrent , dont fool yourself tryna make people laff here. besides ALLAH dont need you at all, but you will surely meet him after deceiving yourself with the life of this world and he will tell you what you used to do.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Sampalo: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2017
YelloweWest:
angry
All I can say is thank God I was born and will die a Christian.

This is just evil...

A DAY WILL COME THAT YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN AND DIED AS A CHRISTIAN. COUNTING DOWN TO THAT DAY
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Christians will come to shout Islam is this and that forgetting their own jungle justice (operation burn him alive)
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Sampalo:

A DAY WILL COME THAT YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN AND DIED AS A CHRISTIAN. COUNTING DOWN TO THAT DAY
Not as long as Jesus lives.

Jesus is the way
The truth and
The life.
No one comes to the Father except through him.

I have absolute confidence in my salvation through Christ Jesus!
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
ollah1:

Dont Christians kill? Emotions makes you guys reason like kids sometimes. God sent all prophets for different purposes, Christ wasnt a warrior unlike some of his predessesors and successor.
We follow the examples of Christ. He is our Great High Priest.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Meritocracy: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Religion of animals
Shut up your mouth, it's also in the bible that thou shall not steal without penalty for stealing meanwhile the victim knows the penalty. Why blaming them, you think it's like Nigeria where you're suffering and hailing thieves that stole national properties.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by transient123(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
YelloweWest:

I am so sure those biblical verses are exerpts of the punch newspaper.

Don't worry, further revisions will be done on the entire sceptre to really portray the Christlike nature of Christians against the originality of the bible.

The solution is purge!purge and purge those verses, with that, the hidden truth can further be buried and man made laws and interpretations will be presented as the truth under the closed eyes of the holy spirit.

I am sure you never knew juggle justice was part of this noble book despite your Christlike nature... grin, even the much holy spirit filled apostle in the signagoues will stutter on the verse, reason, it doesn't bring pay from the gullible and it is a further dent on the panelbeated image of Christendom.

The laureates of the bible are smart, smart only in the eyes of goyims, not in the eyes of intelligentsias.

Whether denominations won't invent theirs to suite the teachings of the men in suite so as to oil the screwed and intelligently drained followers will unfold in no distance time. cheesy

Shalom.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Oches4me(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Funkybabee:
This is not fair

Jesus said we should forgive, forget and don't condemned sinners
we should forgive but when u caught theft u burn them with tire which one is more barbaric.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
madjnr:
according to you Christian should not go to court or the police.. If someone rape you just forgive the person abi... You Christians and your hypocrisy...

So u mean it's good for what they did to him niyen oooo........hypocrisy ? Do you know the meaning self, more over we are living in world for us not to do our own hand judgement,i mean babaric thing that is why we reports any harm issues to police station and it's not a sin but to condemned person like this is totally lawless and stupid
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by tartar9(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Better than getting roasted alive by the same brethren of the fools who've been commenting.
They acted according to the Sharia in this case,their action is commendable.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by FreeSpirited: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Meritocracy:
Shut up your mouth, it's also in the bible that thou shall not steal without penalty for stealing meanwhile the victim knows the penalty. Why blaming them, you think it's like Nigeria where you're suffering and hailing thieves that stole national properties.
Smh. For ur mind now u make sense abi. chai..smh. zombie worshippers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos) / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.