Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! (1961 Views)

Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
We are a Nigerian brand that offers bespoke accounting professional services to MSMEs, start ups and projects.

We are a team of smart accountants and consultants with hands-on experience in the preparation and reporting of financial information and regulatory compliance. We seek to support the growth of SMEs in Nigeria, and this is achieved through delivering quality services that are timely, highly professional and topped with value for money.

We believe that proper management of the accounting function of small businesses is key to achieving business objectives and their long term survival. Let us worry about keeping a financial track record of your business, compliance and related tasks while you thrive

We hereby call for candidate with Third Class in accounting or Equivalent for our virtualaccountant.ng services. Expected gross salary of 840k per annum plus data plan and call allowance.

Preference will be given to female candidates who reside around Magodo, Lagos, 20-28years with 1-2years experience as an accountant and use of an accounting software.

Qualified candidates are to send their application to info@virtualaccountant.ng or mouconsult@live.co.uk please rebroadcast.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Hunnnm , Buh why 3rd clas so u can pay token.
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Guy y u xo full of negativity Go nd start up yur own company nd employ first class graduates than poke nosing into other pple bizness
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Our Employment Strategy.

We believe there are many smart people who by either their mistakes and other's mistake graduated with a thirdclass degree. These set our people haven't been given a fair opportunity to compete with other classes of degree.

We do not believe in aptitude test, GMAT or SHL! We do not think they are a good test of ability. If your cv interests us, we will invite you for a chat and close the deal.

We are redefining employment criteria in Nigeria!

Please rebroadcast!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:

Some First Class don't earn up to 70k gross salary in a month.

We are a startup and 70k for a 1-2years experience is not a very bad idea.

Thank you for stopping by sir. God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Boujurz:
Guy y u xo full of negativity Go nd start up yur own company nd employ first class graduates than poke nosing into other pple bizness

Thanks bro. We expected the kind of reactions we are getting.

We have had to share our employment strategy with slot of people because of the many questions.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Jazmiynne: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
Virtualaccounts:

Couldn't have been better replied. Nice one smiley

4 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Jamean(f): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Couldn't have been better replied. Nice one smiley

smiley. smiley

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bro what's ur business in dis issue.. undecided undecided
Boujurz:
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by rossi5(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Virtualaccounts:

its a good one sir ..am an accounting graduate with 2.2..would love an opportunity with your organization.i hope i hear from you..
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Laxy009(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Virtualaccounts:
Our Employment Strategy.

We believe there are many smart people who by either their mistakes and other's mistake graduated with a thirdclass degree. These set our people haven't been given a fair opportunity to compete with other classes of degree.

We do not believe in aptitude test, GMAT or SHL! We do not think they are a good test of ability. If your cv interests us, we will invite you for a chat and close the deal.

We are redefining employment criteria in Nigeria!

Please rebroadcast!

Sir, I have a female friend who studied Accounting and graduated with 2.2 but she is currently serving and she'll be through by October. Can she apply? . Thank you very much for helping.
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Laxy009:

Sir, I have a female friend who studied Accounting and graduated with 2.2 but she is currently serving and she'll be through by October. Can she apply? . Thank you very much for helping.

Thank you for showing interest on your friend's behalf but the post needs to be filled this month as the person is expected to resume latest 1 September.
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
rossi5:

its a good one sir ..am an accounting graduate with 2.2..would love an opportunity with your organization.i hope i hear from you..

You may apply if you meet the criteria. Our email addresses as posted up.
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Laxy009(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Virtualaccounts:

Thank you for showing interest on your friend's behalf but the post needs to be filled this month as the person is expected to resume latest 1 September.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We need more company like this to put smiles on the face of graduate who didn't graduate with first class and second class upper that they're also employable regardless of the class of their certificate.
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by sholly2017: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Is it for female only?and is it just one person needed?
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by deturla: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Virtualaccounts:

I like your blog. I hope you have checked mine as well. Good stuff you guys are doing.
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by fcacfc(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
please we guys need the opportunity too
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Laxy009:

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We need more company like this to put smiles on the face of graduate who didn't graduate with first class and second class upper that they're also employable regardless of the class of their certificate.

Together we change the world smiley

Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
deturla:

I like your blog. I hope you have checked mine as well. Good stuff you guys are doing.

It's a website. Will look at yours too.

Cheers!
Re: Vacancy For Female Accountant With a 3rd Class! by Virtualaccounts: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
sholly2017:
Is it for female only?and is it just one person needed?

Yes please, for now. Other posts will be advertised as the need arise.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. / Vacancies At UNICEF | The United Nations Children’s Fund / Vacancies at Titan Trust Bank June 2020 (16 positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.