Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? (4516 Views)

Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno Camon Cx:which Phone Do You Prefer And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Joel3(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
for performance like durability and ruggedness. camera, ram, battery,dupe screen display and at least good battery though not heavy usage. advice oh.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Joel3(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
i think i will go with tecno cx for this
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by SacBag(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by henry007(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
I have both devices, would you guys want a comparison like this?

Comparison Video between the Infinix Note 4 with the S2 Pro here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVsh7k_ygA&t=4s&index=2&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by davidodiba(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Buy my caMon cx. 2 months old. Everything intact. No single problem. Just needing cash. Interested.... Call 07051283513
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Joel3(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
davidodiba:
Buy my caMon cx. 2 months old. Everything intact. No single problem. Just needing cash. Interested.... Call 07051283513
for how much
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by davidodiba(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Joel3:
for how much
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by stevewheezy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
The Note 4 all day
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
I will choose the Camon CX, talk about camera, speed of processor, average battery life
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Androidking: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pls make tecno not device u with this camon shit camon that.

D winner is infinix note 4.

Bigger screen
Bigger ba3
Tecno bigger camera (some times they lie)
4g with band 28 .(not in d infinix)
But trust me inifix is way better and cooler .

Forget d numbers in tecno camera .they are all d same sh!t even in infinix self so let's count camera out.

Am using camon CX Air but I have use note4 too . I am begging u go for the infinix
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Androidking: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
I think note 4 is even cheaper than d CX just that no pouch ....if u want the best go for note4 pro ... grin
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Hakimrealest: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Camon CX is nice
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by udemzyudex(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Androidking:

Bigger screen
Bigger ba3

Forget d numbers in tecno camera .they are all d same sh!t even in infinix self so let's count camera out.

Am using camon CX Air but I have use note4 too . I am begging u go for the infinix

Noted that cx is different from cx air..

Cx is better.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Androidking: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2017
udemzyudex:

Noted that cx is different from cx air..

Cx is better.

CX is better only on processor and camera .
But that doesn't make it better than infinix note 4 .

If u are not worried about ba3 u can MANAGE d CX .

But if u have used a phone with 4000mah and above and u drop to 3200amh .u will feel frustrated.

If power is not ur problem u can go d CX shaa
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by udemzyudex(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Androidking:

CX is better only on processor and camera .
But that doesn't make it better than infinix note 4 .

If u are not worried about ba3 u can MANAGE d CX .

But if u have used a phone with 4000mah and above and u drop to 3200amh .u will feel frustrated.

If power is not ur problem u can go d CX shaa

I'm glad you know, do you also know that tecno rom have better optimisation than infinix.

Have use both products and i know what I'm talking about, with good processor and better software optimisation, the cx ba3 is on per with infinix note 4 ba3.

If you talk about price, I'll agree with you but on performance and ba3 life? Forget about the big mAh, I'll still give it to cx.

I buy specifications, I don't buy name. By the way, I'm using xiaomi redmi note 4x.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by iamleumas: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Androidking:

Bigger screen
Bigger ba3

Please what are the ugly issues you encountered while using the note 4.
I want to buy the phone this weekend.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by iamleumas: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
udemzyudex:

I'm glad you know, do you also know that tecno rom have better optimisation than infinix.

Have use both products and i know what I'm talking about, with good processor and better software optimisation, the cx ba3 is on per with infinix note 4 ba3.

If you talk about price, I'll agree with you but on performance and ba3 life? Forget about the big mAh, I'll still give it to cx.

I buy specifications, I don't buy name. By the way, I'm using xiaomi redmi note 4x.

Please what are the ugly issues you encountered while using the infinix note 4 and also the Xiaomi REDMI note 4x

I want to buy one of the two phones this weekend.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Androidking: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamleumas:

Please what are the ugly issues you encountered while using the note 4.
I want to buy the phone this weekend.

There is no issue per say .
But the CX has 4g band 28 which means it can work on glo 4g .that's actually the reason I bought the camon CX air since both are siblings., I don't think infinix note 4 supports band 28 ...

But if u have used a phone with 4000amh and above u will not enjoy d CX ba3 .

if u are not a gamer , d processor speed is not ur problem with any of them and both phones uses octa core .so gaming won't actually be an issue

Both has notification light .
Camon camera is better but the infinix own is more Dan good .

Der is possibility of upgrading to android version 8 with infinix but its not possible with tecno (at least for the moment)

CX comes with aweson pouch . no pouch in infinix note 4

Infinix ba3 can stay 2 days with out charging if u are using below normal (banker level) on 3g. I have witness that.
CX will give u not up to 24hours .on 3g .(will know that 3g is ba3 killer any way )

Infinix stores data in the memory card(if u insert one) but Tecno stores that in the phone memory by default(eben if u insert memory card) (but u can tweak it without root)

Infinix note 4 is cheaper than camon CX .but note 4 pro is more expensive because of the 3gig ram .32gig ROM.

Just know that both phones are awesome but if u don't want charging stress and u like quality pix select infinix.

But if u have access to power (u an charge without stress always) and u want super super quality image /pix select the Tecno

This is a lay man review not a tech review .I have friends using both phones at d moment non of them complaints. Because d lady is using CX women like pix so she won't complain.
The other guy is using infinix note 4 he is a business man and enjoys his ba3 not time for pix .so u see both are good .

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Xiaomi Note 4 grin
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by gmajor10(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
I currently use the tecno CX and it is always on constant 4G with SIM 2 Glo. And battery level is well decent, just as any device excessive use and not shutting down Apps properly can hinder battery longevity. Considering the 2000 plus the phone packs it's more than effective. My advice, know what you want to use your phone for before purchasing any.

Androidking:

There is no issue per say .
But the CX has 4g band 28 which means it can work on glo 4g .that's actually the reason I bought the camon CX air since both are siblings., I don't think infinix note 4 supports band 28 ...

But if u have used a phone with 4000amh and above u will not enjoy d CX ba3 .

if u are not a gamer , d processor speed is not ur problem with any of them and both phones uses octa core .so gaming won't actually be an issue

Both has notification light .
Camon camera is better but the infinix own is more Dan good .

Der is possibility of upgrading to android version 8 with infinix but its not possible with tecno (at least for the moment)

CX comes with aweson pouch . no pouch in infinix note 4

Infinix ba3 can stay 2 days with out charging if u are using below normal (banker level) on 3g. I have witness that.
CX will give u not up to 24hours .on 3g .(will know that 3g is ba3 killer any way )

Infinix stores data in the memory card(if u insert one) but Tecno stores that in the phone memory by default(eben if u insert memory card) (but u can tweak it without root)

Infinix note 4 is cheaper than camon CX .but note 4 pro is more expensive because of the 3gig ram .32gig ROM.

Just know that both phones are awesome but if u don't want charging stress and u like quality pix select infinix.

But if u have access to power (u an charge without stress always) and u want super super quality image /pix select the Tecno

This is a lay man review not a tech review .I have friends using both phones at d moment non of them complaints. Because d lady is using CX women like pix so she won't complain.
The other guy is using infinix note 4 he is a business man and enjoys his ba3 not time for pix .so u see both are good .
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Androidking: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
gmajor10:

I currently use the tecno CX and it is always on constant 4G with SIM 2 Glo. And battery level is well decent, just as any device excessive use and not shutting down Apps properly can hinder battery longevity. Considering the 2000 plus the phone packs it's more than effective. My advice, know what you want to use your phone for before purchasing any.

Well decent is never an issue .my last phone was tecno l8 plus
Befir using this CX air.

I mean if u are used to phones with big ba3 mah . u will may not enjoy others with medium or low ba3 mah ...may not ....
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by coolshegs10(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
udemzyudex:

BOSS how much did you buy d xiaomi and what can you say about its performance? I'm planning to buy the infinix note 4 but I want to be very sure.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by udemzyudex(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
coolshegs10:

BOSS how much did you buy d xiaomi and what can you say about its performance? I'm planning to buy the infinix note 4 but I want to be very sure.

Xiaomi redmi note 4x is far better than infinix note 4...they are not mate.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by coolshegs10(m): 5:39am On Oct 18, 2017
udemzyudex:

Xiaomi redmi note 4x is far better than infinix note 4...they are not mate.

I think so, I already saw the specs but the price I saw on jumia was alarming. That's y I'm asking here, how much did you buy yours and where?
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by udemzyudex(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2017
coolshegs10:

I think so, I already saw the specs but the price I saw on jumia was alarming. That's y I'm asking here, how much did you buy yours and where?

I bought mine from AliExpress, it's cheaper there.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Gptech(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2017
coolshegs10:

You can get it for less than 60k if you can wait for like 3 weeks, around 63k if you want it within a week.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Kogbaski: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Joel3:
for performance like durability and ruggedness. camera, ram, battery,dupe screen display and at least good battery though not heavy usage. advice oh.

I will go for tecno CX
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Kvngbarnabee09(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Fairly used Tecno cx-air for sale
DM for more info
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by sureinfo: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Joel3:
With the specs u r looking for I think the camon CX is ur best choice
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by twaintoy(f): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
A neat and clean gionee m5plus for sale. No cracks at all. It works perfectly well with all the accessories intact. 09099156830, Call and send me messages on whatsapp for pictures and the price.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by stevewheezy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Note 4 is better offf
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? by Hakimrealest: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2017
I think I prefer the Camon CX

(1) (2) (Reply)

2go On My Blackberry Is Not Connecting Anymore / JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... / [LATEST] Get 40MB For N5 On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.