Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) (756 Views)

Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title / Sergio Aguero Drops Premier League Title In Street Parade (Photos) / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) by Afam4eva(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Isn't this unbelievable...Usain Bolt was beaten by Justin Gatlin who becomes the new IAAF world champion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplMSp9NzKE

Mynd44 Lalasticla

1 Like

Re: Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) by Nbote(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
It was a truly breathtaking race... From d heats and semi finals u could see how he(Bolt) struggled ... I was more impressed with Coleman of d US... Atleast Bolt is bowing out on a high. Gatlin deserves to finally get one over Bolt .. But those fans though, dem no dey forget something.. Both before and after d race, dey were busy booing Gatlin which was what prompted his response after winning...
Re: Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nbote:
It was a truly breathtaking race... From d heats and semi finals u could see how he(Bolt) struggled ... I was more impressed with Coleman of d US... Atleast Bolt is bowing out on a high. Gatlin deserves to finally get one over Bolt .. But those fans though, dem no dey forget something.. Both before and after d race, dey were busy booing Gatlin which was what prompted his response after winning...
Coleman was really impressive and actually came close to winning it. I actually think Cole may just be the future but i'm more than happy that Gatlin won it because Bolt has been his greatest nemesis.

2 Likes

Re: Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) by Afam4eva(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Meanwhile, there's this Nigerian named Chijindu Ujah that runs for Great Britain. I think Dasaolu is also a Nigerian. I'm not sure.

2 Likes

Re: Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) by Nbote(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Coleman was really impressive and actually came close to winning it. I actually think Cole may just be the future but i'm more than happy that Gatlin won it because Bolt has been his greatest nemesis.

Exactly.... I think Coleman may have run dat final with an injury... U could see d limp in his strides towards d end of d race.. I'm jus hoping Gatlin won dis tym fair and square...
Re: Justin Gatlin Beats Usain Bolt To The World Title In London (video) by Afam4eva(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Waiting for 200 meters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Glad Neymar Did Not Come To England - Scudamore / Top 10 Transfers In European Football (season 2017/18) / Chamberlain Signs For Liverpool As Chelsea Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.