Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

You Have A Talent, Why Still Struggle To Get Jobs? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Have A Talent, Why Still Struggle To Get Jobs? (519 Views)

Why Do Graduate Engineers Find It Hard To Get Jobs? / 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent / You Don't Need Experience To Get Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Talent, Why Still Struggle To Get Jobs? by AfraTales(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, I want to introduce something many of us know about already to us, and it is freelancing. Owing to the rate of unemployment in Nigeria now, online jobs are one of the solutions to making a living, and that's where I make mine, so why not queue in?

I want to help 100 Nigerians start making money online free of charge and I don't beg anybody, neither will I persuade you. It's just an e-book that I'm introducing to you. If you want to know more about it, click here now >>> http://www.afratales.com.ng/2017/07/actualizing-your-dreams-as-freelancer.html

Note: It is free and I'll take it down once it gets 100 downloads.

(1) (Reply)

Tobisol Career Training Scheme / Job Vacancy At Cheki Nigeria Limited. Apply Now / Boost Your Career: Learn Front-end Web Development For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.