Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

-A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo (908 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / Petroleum Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering / Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2017
a man has shown off the cucumbers he grew in his farm.
Agriculture seems to have become the focus of many Nigerian graduates, as the government is trying to push for Nigeria to become not just an oil-dependent economy, but also an agriculture-dependent one.
Recently, we saw some youths in the south-eastern part of the country calling for others to adopt agriculture and head back to the farms, we also saw a female Nigerian combat soldier who chose to also become a rice farmerto support her career.
Toeing the part of other young people heading back to farming, a man decided to show off the produce from his friend's cucumber farm.
From engineering to farming: man shows off the cucumbers from his farm.Facebook/raymondboyvic.
"Hausa Fulani/Yoruba people said Biafrans don't have fertile land but now my classmate Jude, can grow cucumber in Biafra Land. Please encourage him anyway you can. We studied Mechanical Engineering in I.M.T Enugu, but now he is a professional farmer. Let us show him some love. Contact me here if you want to know the secret then I will let you meet him.
The proud graduate turned farmer shows off his produce from his cucumber farm.
The cucumber farm.
Nice one!photo

1 Like

Re: -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by 0b100100111: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2017

Nice one!

An Efe is busy lavishing 25,000,000 Naira to wax noise on beatz.

Person wey get head, no get cap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by Ultrajames: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by ojay2053(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Interesting. The fear of Fulani discouraged many people from farming. But looking at diz it seem interesting. God bless the young man's work.
Re: -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2017
ojay2053:
Interesting. The fear of Fulani discouraged many people from farming. But looking at diz it seem interesting. God bless the young man's work.
abeg front page
Re: -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by ojay2053(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Raymondboyvic:
abeg front page
Call Lala nau.
Re: -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by Raintaker(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
ojay2053:
Fear of Fulani or Laziness.
So if you fence your farm with bamboo or wire gauze Fulani will enter your farm abi?

Continue
Re: -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by ojay2053(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Raintaker:
Fear of Fulani or Laziness.
So if you fence your farm with bamboo or wire gauze Fulani will enter your farm abi?

Continue
Ogbeni, those asssholez broke my fence at the village entered my compound and spoilt my crops. Have a big compound which i always plant cassava and maize , i had to stop because of their menace .
Re: -A Nairaland Mechanical Engineering Graduate Shows Off His Cucumber Farm-photo by THUNDAR(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
According to Kenny Rogers Every hand is a winner and every hand is a loser

It depends on How we play our cards in LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State University 2017/18 Aspirants Check Ur postUTME Screening info Here / Unical Admission List 2017 | Check Full Unical Utme & Direct Entry List Here / Botany Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.